First encounter

Fallen too Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was a day like any other. It was a school day, just that it was a Friday. Well that made her even happier since that meant she could spend time with her boyfriend, who she deeply loved, on a weekend.

The weather was nice, it was warm and breezy, it was almost like the perfect weather, since it wasn’t too cold and neither too hot. It has been three weeks since her third year of high school had begun and Sora was walking down the road, heading towards the school.

“Sora!” She could hear her name being called. She took a small glance to see who it was and it was her best friend Ailee, who was running towards her with a wide smile on her face and her hand waving.

“Hey” Sora smiled at her sweetly as Ailee tried to catch her breath. “Why are you in such a rush?”

“So I can see Kikwang, he’s so handsome” She beamed from mentioning his name, it was almost like she completely had forgotten that she was tired from the run.

“Who’s Kikwang? Does he go to our school?” Sora asked her, since she was curious to know who the guy she so much liked was.

“I should smack you right now, just for asking me that” She glared at her, since she couldn’t believe that Sora didn’t know who Kikwang was, I mean everyone knows who he is.

“Why?” Sora felt confused.

“Forget it, there is no point in telling you. You’re too distracted with your boyfriend that you don’t even notice the hottest boys of our school” She said to me as the both of us passed through the entry gates and entered the school building.  

“Why would I want to check others when my one is already perfect as it is” Sora smiled just from the thought of it. She really loves him more than anything else.

They entered their classroom and sat at their respective seats. Sora sat on the second seat to the back next to the window, while Ailee sat right next to her. They were seat neighbors.

It was math class and Sora hated math, because she couldn’t understand it. It was as if they were speaking alien language. Time went really slow and she was already dying from boredom, until she felt her cell phone vibrating.

From: Park Jung <3

Message: Hey beautiful, do you want to go somewhere tomorrow?

“Yay! My life savior!” She thought to herself and smiled in happiness.

(Their convo)

S: Of course, I’d love to go anywhere with you <3

PJ: So it’s a date, love?

S: Yep! So where are you thinking of going?

PJ: I was thinking of maybe taking you to a restaurant and going for some walks. But if you don’t want to, we can always do it your way :)

S: No, its fine, it’s perfect! So what time will you pick me up?

PJ: I’ll pick you up at 2 o’clock.

S: Great, see you tomorrow then! <3

PJ: I’ll text you, when I arrive at your place :)

S: Ok ^-^ Saranghae <3

PJ: I love you too <3

Ring ~ Ring ~~

The school bell rang and everyone ran out of the classroom.

Sora’s POV

“Finally!” I said out loud, glad that math class was over. I grabbed a yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter