Kiss

Fallen too Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody’s POV

“What the hell is she thinking?!” He said in his mind as he turned off the phone call.

He ran as fast as he could to fetch Sora who was not acting like her usual self. Panting and sweating he arrived at the club, spotting his friends drinking beers on the usual corner.

“Where is she?” He asked Yoseob.

 “She’s right over there” He said while pointing his finger, and as JunHyung followed the direction to which his finger was pointing, there she was. The girl that was supposedly crying just a moment ago, was dancing and drinking in between the guys, with cheeky clothing. One of the guys had one hand wrapped around her waist while with a tequila on his right hand which was up in the air, while dancing to the beat of the music.

The way she was dressed, the way she was acting, the way she was laughing towards them, the way she was letting them touch her waist so easily was pissing him off.

The moment JunHyung took a step forward towards her, Yoseob grabbed his wrest. “What are you planning to do?”

“I’m planning on taking their dirty hands off of her” He said with a gaze who with one glance would know that this person was going to kick somebody’s .

And as he walked towards the middle of the crowd who were dancing madly, Doojoon looked at Yoseob and asked “What was that about?”

“Yo man, what’s with the kicking some expression he just gave? Why the hell is he like that?” Kikwang asked.

“Have you noticed who’s in the middle of the crowd?” Yoseob asked them. And as they look, their faces went completely frozen with shock. “Since when was she the partying type?”

“You’re telling me you guys didn’t notice she was here this whole time?” Yoseob asked them.

“How were we supposed to know, do you have any idea how many girls are in this place?” Dongwoon said to him while sipping on his beer.

“Uhmm guys I think we better stop drinking and try and stop him or the same thing that happened the last time we were here is going to repeat itself” Hyunseung commented.

“Too late…” Kikwang spouted as they heard a cup break on the floor.

“God, these guys have no idea who they are missing with” Doojoon blurted while shaking his head from the side to side. As the five of them lift up together, knowing exactly what they had to do. Stop the mad scene.

Sora’s POV

2 hours ago

As I arrived home with eyes that hurt from crying I ran up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door. With my heart aching I jumped on top of my bed crying my heart out. I’m so sick of this! Why did he cheat on me? What did I do wrong? And after a few minutes of crying I lift up my head and just mumbled “For once in my life why should I be the goody two shoes?”

“What? That girl wears tights dresses and he turns his head around?”

“Tsk” I hissed. “I can also wear those, I can also party like the other girls, what’s so special about them? What he thinks I also don’t rebel?”

“Lets see about that…” I mumbled as I looked through my closet for a really y outfit.

“I know I had a dress here that Ailee bought for me in the beginning of highschool, so that we could go party together, but since I didn’t really go I didn’t get the chance to wear it. But who cares, today I don’t care about anything I’m just going to have fun.

So I grabbed my short leather dress and did my hairstyle. Not wanting my parents to know I opened my bedroom window, threw my black high heels to the grass and crawled down the branch that was attached to the side of my window.

The moment I reached the floor I put my high heels on and caught a cab to the Starstruck club.  “This is it… it’s all about having fun tonight… no more thinking of him”

I walked in between the crowd where they were all dancing and rubbing themselves against each other. The music was loud.

I reached the bar and sat on the high chair. “Hey cutie, want me to buy you a drink?”

“Sure” I said smiling.

“Two tequilas” He said to the bartender.

“So where have you been all my life?” He suddenly asked me. What’s with these pick up lines?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter