Knowing

Fallen too Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody's POV

“Looks like I’ll be watching over you for a bit” Yoseob smiled at Sora as he put his jacket that he had just picked up a second ago, over the chair.

“You don’t need to do that, I’m not a 6 year old” She said, passing by him. But Yoseob then instantly placed himself infront, stopping her from moving any further.

She took a step to the right, he did the same, she went to the left and he repeated her movement automatically. “Come on, are we seriously going to play this stupid game”

“Yep… I can do this all day long” Yoseob snickered at her.

“Tsk” She hissed. “Fine” She gave in, in defeat and sat on the bar chair next to the seat that he had placed his jacket on.

Silence was in the air, not one sound was made between them.

“So you guys… dance in here in your free time or something?” She asked breaking the silence between them.

“Pretty much, although JunHyung seemed to be battling a bit, since his back was hurting” He answered while sitting next to her.

“He probably slept tilted or something on the sofa or wherever he slept” She randomly spoke, with a small giggle.

“If only it was that” He muttered.

“What do you mean?” She asked, curiously.

“You should thank him, you know. If it weren’t for him you’d probably be in the hospital by now”

“Thank him? So you’re saying his back being hurt right now, is because of me” She looked at him surprised as he nodded to her question.

“You don’t remember what happened yesterday?” He asked.

“Not really” She said scratching the back of her head.

“I wouldn’t be surprised, since you were drinking like a mad woman yesterday” He said to her as he laid his chin on the palm of his hand, supporting the weight of this head.

“What exactly did I do?” She was curious to know.

“Hmmm… let’s see…. Let’s rewind back in time and let’s freshen up your memory….”

“Hmmm…. So this is how it went…. JunHyung was worried sick ran up to us, asked us where you were, I pointed to you, he saw you, you were dancing with a bunch of dudes while drinking, he got upset with the view, went up to you to go and fetch you, you didn’t let him and randomly started going at him, you even called him Jung when he wasn’t even him. You were diffidently not in your right mind, I can guarantee that… haha” He giggled but then continued “… Anyways, after that the dude got in between the both you, next thing you know what was supposed to be a peaceful walk out, became a wrestling match and we had to help him since his buddies decided to try and gang up on him. While we were kicking some , you decided to intervene, somebody went against you. HyunSeung had fallen and when some guy was about to beat him with a chair you fell. JunHyung saw that so he jumped in front of you and ended up taking the hit for you. Then he took you outside while we finished the business”

“Remind me not to drink again” Sora spouted after hearing the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter