Quarrel

Fallen too Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora’s POV

“Why are you hugging me? You weirdo!” I fought my way out of his arms that were wrapped around me. Why is he suddenly acting like this? Is he a ert or something? We were talking normal just now. Why the heck is this happening to me?!

“I’m not hugging you” He said.

“If you’re not hugging me, then why the hell are you with your arms around me?!” I asked him, still feeling irritated.

“Because…. Because….” He was trying to explain himself.

“Are you thinking of an excuse to why your holding on to me?!” I asked him. Seriously, what is up with him?

“No! It’s cold outside so I needed a way to feel warm” He explained, but why do I get the feeling that he just made that up…

“Have you warmed yourself up, already?” I asked him, hoping that he would let go. Weirdly he glanced back and only then did he let go “Yeah, I’m good. Let’s get home, its freezing” He responded, while rubbing his hands together and then rubbing his arms continuously.

“He’s acting weird…” I thought to myself.

When we got home, he continued walking up the stairs while I went to the kitchen and left the groceries on top of the table.

“Thanks, sweetie” Umma smiled and I smiled back at her.

I walked up the stairs, towards my bedroom while umma prepared lunch. I jumped on top of my bed comfortably and tried calling Jung, but it kept sending me directly to voicemail.

“That’s weird he doesn’t usually have his phone turned off…” I mumbled.

JunHyung’s POV

I went into my bedroom and sat at my desk, while surfing through the web on my computer.

“Should I tell her…?” I thought to myself.

“Naah… there’s no point in telling her, it’s not like she’s going to believe me and besides it has nothing to do with me” I mumbled.

Which reminds me… I need to talk to her about something…

I walked out of my bedroom and went towards her room. I was going to knock but her door was already open.

“That’s weird he doesn’t usually have his phone turned off…” I heard her mumbling. She probably tried to contact him.

“Maybe his battery died out” she mumbled again and I walked into her room.

“Yaah! Why are you in my room?!” She freaked out.

“I just came here to tell you something” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter