Wedding day

Fallen too Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what happened?” My curiosity was perking up.

“Well, sweetie… Umma has something important to tell you” From the way she was looking at me, it sounded serious.

“Ok, tell me” I gave her a smile, while I sat at the kitchen table, ready to hear the ‘important thing’ that she had to tell me.

“Umma is getting married” The moment I heard the words ‘married’ I think time froze along with my brain. I mean, it’s not that I don’t want her to be happy, it’s just that, she never told me she was dating and having a stepfather so suddenly shocked me. “Ma—a—rrr-ried?!” I stuttered.

“Do you not want me to get married?” Umma worriedly asked me.

“If you feel that I shouldn’t I’ll just break it off” Her expression saddened as she tried forcing a caring smile on her face, while laying her warm hand on top of my one.

“It’s not that, it’s just that I was surprised” I explained. I really want her to be happy, she's the one person that I most love in this world.

“So, when is the wedding?” I asked her.

“Tomorrow. I already have the wedding dress prepared and your dress too” Umma gave a sparkly smile.

“Tomorrow? Isn’t that too soon?” I was shocked once again.

“Sweetie, umma is getting old, does it look like I can wait?”

“I just feel that your rushing it” I explained it to her.

“Don’t worry. Oh and you can invite your boyfriend too” She smiled at me with excitement. Well… at least she’s happy.

“Oh and one more thing” She lift her index finger. “What is it?”

“You’ll be having a new brother!” She gave a huge smile “He was going to come here tonight, but it so seems that he was busy “she explained.

“That’s great! I’ve always wanted a brother” I smiled in happiness. I hope he’s younger than me.

“How old is he?” I asked.

“He’s the same age as you and he goes to your school too” Umma smiled. Well, that made me frown. I guess my dream of having a younger brother, won’t happen. At least I hope he’s not like one of those boys that think that world revolves around them and have an attitude.

“That’s great!” I smiled at her.

“I knew you’d be happy since you’ve always wanted a brother” She was getting all excited. “And don’t worry, he’s coming to the wedding, so you’ll get to meet him” she added.

“Ok, umma” I smiled, while walking to my bedroom. But before preparing to bed I quickly messaged my beloved boyfriend.

To: Park Jung <3

Message: Sorry love, but we’ll have to cancel our date :(

From: Park Jung <3

Message: It’s ok, it can’t be helped.

To: Park Jung <3

Message: My mom is getting married and your invited ^-^ <3 It’s at 10 o’clock the wedding.

From: Park Jung <3

Message: Uhmmn… sorry… but I won’t be able to make it.

To: Park Jung <3

Message: Why not? :(

From: Park Jung <3

Message: I’m really sorry, but I’m busy in the morning.

To: Park Jung <3

Message: I guess it can’t be helped ^-^ Saranghae <3

10 minutes later………… “He never said I love you back” I thought to myself. Oh well maybe he’s just tired so he didn’t answer that.

 

The next day ----->

(9.am)

“Umma, you look gorgeous” I complemented her as I did her hair. She had her wedding dress already on, which looked amazing on her. I wonder if I’ll look as great as her when I get married.

Beep~~~Beep~~~

A car was honking in front of our house. “He’s here!” Umma beamed in excitement, running down the stairs and jumping into the man’s arms. I’m guessing he’s my new dad.

“There’s a saying that the groom shouldn’t see the bride before the actual wedding, its bad luck” I commented.

“We don’t believe in that, sweetie” Umma smiled. I then glanced at my new dad and introduced myself “I’m Sora, by the way”

“I know” He smiled. “Your mother has spoken so much about you”

I then took a look around to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter