Fists talk faster

Fallen too Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora’s POV

“Are those my ?!” I was shocked seeing that he had my underwear dangling from his hand, right before my eyes. I was embarrassed out of my mind. I quickly snapped it from his hands, blushing and threw it to a corner of my bedroom. Trust me… I wasn’t worried about putting it neatly in my drawer at that precise moment, all I wanted was for it to disappear from his sight.

“Are you a thief, now?” I asked him lifting my eyebrow.

“No, and even if I were a thief I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t steal Pucca. Patterned. .” Is he saying I have childlike ?! He’s such an !

I wanted to yell at him and say something because he really made me feel irritated and all that came out of my lips was “Put some clothes on, you idiot!” and I slammed the door on his face.

I sat on my bed and punched my pillow out of embarrassment and anger “You jerk!” I yelled, when suddenly my phone started vibrating. I picked it up and it was Jung! I got so excited and happy.

I quickly tapped the screen and opened the message he sent me.

From: Park Jung

Message: Sora… are you free tomorrow?

22:37

When I saw it I smiled but at the same time I felt weird in the pit of my stomach. I mean I was happy that he wanted to maybe go out on a date with me tomorrow but the way he wrote the message felt different. It kind of felt distant. He would normally call me ‘love’ but now he just said my name. He has been acting weirdly lately as much as I don’t want to admit it.

Maybe JunHyung and Ailee are right…  Maybe he’s really cheating on me…

“No!” I fought with my conscious. “He wouldn’t do that!”

But as much as I fought with myself on what I want to believe I still felt nervous.  But I also can’t just stay here and fret over this, I will only find out what the truth is once I meet up with him.

So I just quickly responded to his text message, telling him that I’m free tomorrow afternoon since I have classes in the morning.

Brrrr…. Brrrr….

My phone once again vibrated. I took a look at it and he had texted me.

From: Park Jung

Message: Meet up with me at coffee Bang at 2 o’clock. I’ll be waiting for you.

22:42

 After reading it I just sighed and put my phone on top of the drawer and laid in bed, staring blankly at the ceiling while my thoughts ran wildly through my mind. Thinking of every possible thing that he could want to say to me tomorrow.

JunHyung’s POV

I just slightly giggled when I heard her yelling “Jerk!” from her bedroom while I got dressed to meet up with the guys at the club.

My phone then rang and I picked it up.

“What?” I asked.

“Are you coming or not? Everybody’s waiting for you” Yoseob asked me getting impatient.

“I’m coming, I’m leaving the house now” I warned him.

“Ok, then we’ll be inside” He told me and turned off the call.

I grabbed my jacket, put my phone in my pocket, opened the window and climbed down from the tree that was right next to my window without anyone knowing.

The music was loud and everyone was dancing like crazy to the sound of the beat as the colored lights flashed all over the place.

“I’m here” I announced, the moment I reached to my friends table. I comfortably sat on the oval sofa next to Kikwang, grabbing a cup of beer to drink.

Doojoon was already eyeing the girls that were dancing together on the dance floor while he drank.

“Guys, I’ll be right back” Doojoon lifted up and started walking up to the girls that he was eyeing just a minute ago.

“I give you ten bucks that he’s going to get slapped by the blondie” Dongwoon was already trying to prepare his bet on what would happen to Doojoon.

“Hmmm, I don’t know… Seeing by how she looks like she’s had a few drinks I bet you ten bucks that he’s going to get lucky” Hyunseung joined in to bet.

“What do you bet?” Dongwoon asked Kikwang.

“I’m already paying for the drinks so I’m not betting anything” He pulled back.

“What about you?” They asked Yoseob.

“I bet ten bucks that none of what you guys said is going to happen, because I noticed that the two girls were dancing rather intimately before Doojoon eyed them and they were holding hands so in my perspective they are lesbians” He looked at them confidently.

As they made their own bets between each other something had caught my eye. I had notic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter