School

Fallen too Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody’s POV

On the next day, it was already Monday. The weekend had ended and it was time for them to go to classes. Sora woke up early in the morning to get ready and her alarm was already bugging her. She slowly got off bed feeling really tired still not being able to process the fact that he was her stepbrother, but that fact was reality so she would have to just learn to accept it.

After she got ready, she walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Then she walked downstairs to the kitchen ready to eat her breakfast, everything was already prepared by her mom. There was boiled eggs, toast, jam and natural orange juice on the table.

“Oh Sora, you’re awake” Her mom smiled brightly.

“Good morning, umma” She said tiredly.

“Where’s JunHyung?” She asked Sora as she sat at the table ready to eat breakfast next to her stepdad who was reading the newspaper.

“I don’t know… probably sleeping” Sora responded.

“Maybe it’s best if I go wake him up, since he usually gets grumpy in the morning” My stepdad commented.

“You don’t need to go do that honey” Mom smiled at her husband.

“Sora please go wake him up” She smiled.

“Why do I have to wake him up?! I don’t want to umma!” Sora complained in a grumpy tone.

“Is it because of your argument with him yesterday?” Her mom asked with her hands plastered on her waist.

“N-no…” Sora stuttered.

“Then go and wake him up or he’ll be late for school” She gave a serious look. The kind of look that Sora already knew she couldn’t win against.

“Fine” She agreed in defeat.

Sora’s POV

I can’t believe I have to wake that stupid horse up! I hate his guts and his existence! In three days he was able to irritate me at school, ease drop on my phone conversation and still act like a know it all! What’s his problem?! Not to mention the fact that he thinks I would actually tell anyone that he’s my stepbrother... What? Does he think of himself as that special?

Knock, knock, knock….

“JunHyung! Are you awake?” I asked him with a loud voice but no response. Hmmm… Maybe if I say it more rudely he’ll wake up…

“Hey horse face! Are you awake or not?!” I asked him again loudly but still nothing. So I opened his bedroom door and saw him lying on his bed with the blanket only covering from his waist down. His was showing. The moment I laid eyes on his back I quickly turned around covering my eyes, feeling shy.

 “Aish! Doesn’t he wear pajamas?!” I mentally complained. I slowly took my hands that were covering my eyes, thinking “Wait a minute! Why am I feeling embarrassed? It’s not like I care…”

I turned to take a glance and then looked forward again feeling embarrassed again. “Come on! Stop feeling like this! He’s not a guy! That’s it, he’s not a guy! He’s a girl just like me!” I mentally twisted myself to thinking that he wasn’t a guy to me. Has long as I think of him as a girl, I won’t feel shy about whatever I see.

I took a deep breath and stormed to his bed. “Hey Horse face! Wake up!” I yelled at him.

“God! Just leave me alone!” JunHyung complained still with his eyes closed. Taking his pillow and putting it over his head.

“You know… just because you covered your head with a pillow doesn’t mean you go invisible” I commented and then said with a slightly raised voice “So wake up already!” while pushing the blankets off of him.

“Aish!” JunHyung complained getting up on his be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter