So Sudden

Fallen too Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora’s POV

Oh my goodness, so embarrassing! I kissed him? OMG, OMG!

Let me just get home, lock my door and die of embarrassment in my room!

As I walked down the city rapidly, I suddenly heard JunHyung’s voice…. “Sora!” He called for me.

“Why is he going after me? Walk faster, faster” I thought to myself as my feet picked up speed.

“Sora, wait!” He once more called for me.

“GOD! Just stop going after me…. I’m already embarrassed as it is!” I complained mentally, trying to ignore the fact that he called me. I then turned to the road and the light was still green so I wanted to cross to the other side of the road.

I turned to glance and he suddenly began running and that’s when I just crossed without thinking.

 

JunHyung’s POV

As I walked at a fast pace, down the street pavement I saw Sora. She seemed like she really didn’t even want to look at me. “Sora!” I called for her, but she wouldn’t even stop, she would just continuously walk forward as if she had never really heard me call.

“Sora! Wait!” I tried calling her once more. But she just ignored me.

“! Why did that big mouth have to tell her that?!” I mentally complained as she suddenly stopped to cross the road, she looked and the moment she saw that I was going to run towards her she just crossed….

She…. Just crossed….

… crossed…

Everything in my world froze the moment she took that one step. It was the first time I had felt like my whole world crumbled and broke down completely.

“SORA!” Were the only words that would come out of my lips as I saw her collapse before my eyes. I ran towards her, trembling and tears overflowed from my eyes.

“Come on, don’t do this to me!” I yelled at her weak b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter