It hurts

Fallen too Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JunHyung’s POV

When I burst into the coffee shop, Sora was standing there looking at the red head woman.

“SORA!” I called for her in such a loud tone that everyone in the coffee shop took a glance to look, and as I called for her name, she rapidly turned around with a surprised tone “JunHyung?”

Her eyes were becoming watery, I could notice that she wanted to burst into tears, so I quickly ran to her and tucked her head against my chest. I didn’t want to let anyone see her crying, especially in front of these two people sitting right in front of us.

“You’re the guy from yesterday!” The dude said looking surprised as I looked at him with hatred. “What are you to Sora?!” He exclaimed in a much altered tone.

“What am I to Sora?” I said to him as I hissed. “What does that have to do with you?”

“She’s my…!” He was going to say something but then he held back.

“She’s your what?” I asked him, irritated.

“Oppa! Why do you care? You’ve already broken up with her!” The red headed complained while clinging on to his arm.

“Shut up! Hee-Sun!” He yelled at her, removing her arm away from him and abruptly lifting up from his seat.

“Start talking you piece of crap!” He said to me starting to look pissed but once more I just hissed.

“You’re the only piece of that’s in this coffee shop, if you look carefully. Who’s the one that dumped a girl just to go for a ….” I said to him with a normal tone.

“Yaah!” Hee-Sun got pissed.

Sora’s POV

As my eyes kept overflowing with tears I could hear them all arguing. But then Jung suddenly grabbed his collar and JunHyung quickly pushed me behind him. Is he trying to protect me? Why is he helping me?

“You’re pissing me off!” Jung yelled at him, and as he was grabbing JunHyung’s collar and his face was close to his, he nerved up said “Stop playing around and speak up! Who are you to her?!”

I can’t understand why Jung is asking him this, after all he just dumped me. The more he talks the more I feel like my heart is going to break into millions of pieces. I’ve never seen him this angry before…

“I’m… her. OPPA.” He said with a smile plastered on his face as he pulled forcibly Jung’s hands away from his collar. And rapidly grabbing my hand and dragging me out, leaving them in the dust.

The moment he dragged me out of there and we were a few meters away from the coffee shop I stopped walking and quickly removed my hand away from his hand.

“Why did you do it?” I asked him as there were still tears that were running down my cheeks from the pain that I was feeling in my heart.

“Do what?” He asked as if he didn’t know.

“Why did you tell him you were my oppa?” I asked while my voice trembled.

“I don’t know I just felt like it… I guess”  

Because he felt like it, he said…. Just like he felt like getting himself into a fight yesterday and ending up with wounds all over his body. So he just simply does things by the sake of ‘feeling like it’

“Well you’re not my OPPA! AND I HATE YOU” I yelled at him while we stood there looking at each other in the middle of the pavement as my tears kept on falling.

“Why the hell do you hate me?!” JunHyung yelled at me back.

“I hate the fact that you were right from the beginning!” I yelled at him as my legs lost energy and I ended up crouching down while I burst in to tears.

“Calm down, ok?” He said while patting my head with his big hands.

JunHyung’s POV

She’s really heartbroken… I thought to myself as I patted her head. And suddenly she yelled “I’m sick of this ! I’m sick of being the good girl!” as she abruptly got up and stormed away from me.

“Where are you going?!” I yelled at her as she became distant.

“I’m going HOME!” She yelled as she got into a taxi.

“Aish” I complained while ruffling the back of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter