Hangover

Fallen too Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora’s POV

I woke up and it was... I don’t know, maybe morning or close to midday, and there are two things that are bothering me right now. First… my head feels like it’s going to burst into a million pieces at the moment, and second… Where the heck am I?

It was a small room and I’m lying down on couch with a fluffy blanket on top of me. There’s a small fridge on the corner of this room and a coffee table right in front of my couch. There two cabinets next to the fridge and a sink. From the looks of this, it looks like a back room where maybe workers rest or something. I could listen to music coming from behind my room door.

The song that was playing was “Good Luck” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8QGv2VqJA)

“God listening to music isn’t helping my headache right now” I mumbled as I touched my forehead with my hand. But that’s not something I should be worrying about. I still I need to know where I am right now. I lifted up from the sofa and walked slowly towards the door, unhurriedly tilting the door knob and taking a sneak peek, to see who was outside this room. As I looked carefully and gently opened the door wider I saw JunHyung dancing with his friends. They were swirling and moving so rapidly yet swiftly to the beat of the music.

You could see that they had been maybe dancing for quite a while, since they were sweating quite a bit. Once the music stopped they all stopped together and panted heavily.

Nobody’s POV

“Damn, that felt good” Yoseob commented as he smiled at all of them.

“That did, but I’m exhausted” Kikwang added while giggling from tiredness.

“Anyone want to go out to eat something, it’s almost midday and I’m starving” HyunSeung said to them as he looked at his watch.

“Count me in” Doojoon smiled while lifting his hand.

“Me too, man” DongWoon did the same.

“Me three” Kikwang patted HyunSeung’s shoulder with a smile plastered on his face.

“I’m in too” Yoseob said laying his elbow on Doojoon’s shoulder.

“What about you JunHyung? Are you coming along with us?” Kikwang asked him.

“Naah, I’m good” JunHyung answered him.

“Ok man, take care then” Kikwang waved and they all did the same right after as they all walked out of the huge room. And before HyunSeung walked out along with them, he then does there handshake before leaving he asked “You’re in love with your sister aren’t you? I already noticed it”

“I don’t know what you’ve noticed, but I’m not”

“Is that so… that’s not what it looks like” HyunSeung said patting the side of his shoulder and walking out of the place to catch up with the others.

 

Sora’s POV

I couldn’t really hear what they were talking about, but as JunHyung turned his back, I quickly closed the door. “” I blurted. “Did he see me?” I wondered. Curious, I opened the door slightly again to take a peek and this time he was right in front of me. “Oh… You saw me” I slightly giggled.

“Of course I did, anybody could spot that big head of yours” He spouted as he touched my head.

“Tsk” I hissed while removing his hand from my head.

“Where are we anyways?” I asked him.

“We’re in Kikwangs cousins club” He answered.

“If it’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter