Everything will be ok

Fallen too Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything just simply made my world slow down.

“100 volts!” The paramedic yelled at his partner, and once more he electrified her chest.

All I could do was just solidly watch her….

“One more time!” he yelled once again. And with that one more pump, I lift up my head with hope, as I heard the sound “Beep…. Beep” on the cardiac monitor.

Sora’s heart…. Her heart began to beat again….

The car then stopped and we reached the hospital. He hurriedly opened the back door of the ambulance and brought her down to get her through the doors of the hospital building as the pouring rain touched her cold body and washed some of the blood on her face away.

The moment they passed through those doors, they passed her to the doctors and they ran with her on the stretcher through the emergency room, where they wouldn’t allow me to go in.

My phone then began to ring….

It was appa…

“What happened?! Is Sora okay? I just received a call from the hospital…. Your mother and I are on our way”

Beep, he turned off the call.

“HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” I screamed out of my lungs in frustration and kicked the chairs that were against the wall.

“It’s all my fault…..” I mumbled as I sat on the chair hoping that everything would be ok.

20 minutes passed but there was still no sign of anyone coming out of the room.

I then heard her mom calling my name in tears “JunHyung!” and she ran towards me with devastating tears. “What happened to my Sora?! What happened to my daughter!”

I completely broke down as appa held on to her.

“Mianhae appa! Mianhae! I should have been able to stop her!” I yelled in tears as I lost my energy and fell on to her mothers feet.

And as her tears collapsed on to my hands, she kneeled in pain to me with eyes so red and with a trembling voice said “What happened to Sora… please tell me”

“She…. She crossed… the red light… she…” I tried to explain, but the picture of her getting hit kept repeating in my head.

“…She… I… I should have been able to stop her….”

“It’s not your fault my son….. It was an accident….” The more she spoke the more her tears would overflow.

“Mianhae” I apologized once more.

“Don’t…. don’t blame yourself….” She hugged me.

“Mianhae, mianhae… mianhae” I couldn’t stop apologizing.

And hour passed…. four hours passed… it felt like a lifetime…

The moment we heard the doors slip open, we all lift up at the same time and walked towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter