Chapter 9: Kameron

OhKay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 9,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

When I woke up Sehun was still beside me. I blush at his sleeping facing. I was the only girl able to see such as face. My eyes tear up just looking at him. He's leaving in a few days and I won't be able to see him for a while.

I sigh, no I shouldn't cry. We'll keep in contact and it'll be just like he's here.

I move his arms off my waist and slowly get out of bed. I head into the bathroom and brush my teeth and pull my hair into a  ponytail. After I'm done I head into the kitchen and start fixing eggs for breakfast.

Once I'm almost done with the eggs Sehun appears in the kitchen still shirtless. I still had his shirt on from last night. I blush and turn back to the eggs. He looks so cute in the morning. His hair was disheveled and his eyes were a little dull.

"It feels like we're married." Sehun speaks. His voice was rough in the morning as well. It makes me want to cuddle back up with him in bed. I blush at his sentence and at what I'm thinking about right now.

"It kind of does." I turn and place the eggs on two different plates before handing one to him.

"Thanks." He grins before sitting on one of the bar stools. I join him at the bar and we dig in.

After we finish I take off his shirt and hand it to him.

"You look cold." His eyes go wide at my exposed skin and I blush.

I chuck his shirt at him before he can deny taking it back. He chases after me, "Put some clothes on, please." He groans.

"Its fine you're my boyfriend. Its okay of you see me like this." I blush stopping in the doorway of my room he plows into my back. His arms wrap around my waist and keeps me from falling.

"No, its not I'm still a guy." He kisses at my shoulder-line. I shiver into his kiss and turn around. "Now put some clothes on."

I bring my lips to his and my hands automatically goes to his chest which was bare. It kind of shocked me at first but I got used to it quickly.

"Nope." I pull away and take off again.

"You tease." He grabs for me and I fall onto my bed. He straddles me on the bed and sits up straight crossing his arms while a smirk forms on his face.

"What are you going to do now?" He raises an eyebrow. I blush at the position we're in as he seemingly hasn't figured it out yet.

I try to push him off of me with my arms but he's stronger. He pins my arms above my head and then kisses me full on the lips. I react in weird way, my body begins to feel flustered and I kind of liked it. He pulls away and looks into my eyes. His right arm comes down to the top of my tank top. He grabs it and pull it up covering up more of my chest. I never even thought about my clevage showing, I just thought he was getting flustered by my shoulders and legs. I feel stupid now.

"That's better." He kisses my forehead before standing. I throw on a sweatshirt from my closest before following him back into the hall where his shirt lied on the floor. He picks it back up and slips it on. Afterwards he combs his hand through his hair to make it presentable. "I have to go now, EXO's got dance practice today for the big tour." He smiles and hugs me.

"I'll miss you." I mutter into his shoulder.

"I'll miss you too." He kisses my cheek and heads out the door.

- - - -

Not even five minutes after he left Hana came knocking on my door.

"Hey, Hana." I open the door for her and she steps inside.

"I brought us a movie to watch." She beams.

"Awesome!" I grin back. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter