Chapter 3: Kameron

OhKay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3,

--Kim Kameron's (Kaylynn's) POV--

My ankle finally healed to the point that I could walk somewhat normally after four days, it hurt so bad the first few days and then it slowly started to return to normal. It that I didn't get to go dance practice but I continued to do vocals on my own. I was standing outside EXO's room as KKay, giving myself a pep talk. I knew Sehun was vocal recording at the moment so I wouldn't run into him and I knew Suho and Tao were in the snack room. This was my moment to try and prove to the rest of EXO that KKay wasn't stuck-up. I would prove to Sehun, Suho, and Tao that I respected EXO and considered them to be quite famous.

I sigh to myself and knock before entering. I open the door and smile and the nine people some standing, some sitting.

"Oh my god, KKay?" I look toward the voice and it was Luhan.

"Hi, Luhan." I bow toward him.

"Oh my god, Xiumin, am I dreaming?" Luhan turns to Xiumin and grabs ahold of his arm.

Xiumin flicks the energetic boy on his nose, "No, you're not. Now quit embarrassing me."

"You know my name?" Luhan turns back to me.

"Of course I do. I mean you guys are EXO and I'm like your number one fan." I feel myself blush.

"You seem more down-to-earth in person." Baekhyun approaches me.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself." I blush once more. "I'm KKay, but you can call me Kaylynn if you want."

"I'll introduce everyone." Luhan smiles wide. "This is Xiumin, Baekhyun, D.O, Kris, Lay, Kai, Chanyeol, and Chen." All of them bow.

"It's nice to finally meet you guys, I've been wanting to meet you since my debut but you know how SM's schedules are." I sigh and smile at all the guys.

"And we've been wanting to meet you too." Luhan replies.

"Some more than others." Kris smirks. I laugh at how he picks on the fanboy Luhan. Luhan squints at Kris.

(A/N: These two kill me)

"Xiumin, Kris is being mean." He turns toward the elder once more.

Xiumin rolls his eyes and pats Luhan on the head. "You'll be fine."

D.O and Lay snicker at Luhan before laughing at how they both reacted the same way.

I look at the clock on the wall and I knew it was about the time that Sehun would be getting out of his recordings. I need to make up an excuse to leave soon.

"I wish I could stay longer but I have a meeting with my song-writer soon. I get to help write my next album so I have to go." I bow at the guys before turning to leave. "It was nice to meet you, hopefully next time we can talk for longer." That wasn't a complete lie, I really did have a meeting, it just wasn't for another hour an a half from now.

"It was nice to meet you too." Chanyeol bows back to me before smiling. I wave goodbye to them and reach for the door handle but it opens before I can touch it. Once the door was fully open it revealed Suho and Tao, it's a good thing I'm leaving. I wave at them before heading out. Once I was around the corner I let out my breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

Hopefully I convinced them that I wasn't stuck-up. I sigh and look up, dangit I'm lost. I've never been on this side of the building. I turn around to head back in the direction I came from. I should really pay attention to where I walk. My foot was beginning to ache, I need to ice it when I get back to my room. If I ever get back there. I might have to text Gigi to come find me. I laugh at myself and turn a corner only to run into someone. I let out a small screech and start to fall back. Whoever ran into me catches me and straightens me out.

I make eyecontact with the person and my eyes go wide at his familiar face. .

"You." Sehun growls. Damn, I just keep on screwing myself over.

I quickly turn to leave. I needed to go straight but I didn't want to have to deal with him. He was the reason I'm doing all of this. I want to change his image of me.

"Why do you have to be such a ?" His voice was stern and it made me flinch. He really hated me. I've never heard him curse before it just made him look even more serious than he already was.

I quickly turn and raise an eyebrow at him. Was I that bad of a person to make him want to curse out loud?

"Do you even know that one of your dancers got hurt the another day?" I felt relieved that he felt bad for me when I was hurt but at the same time I knew that he felt bad for Kameron not Kaylynn. He didn't feel bad for all of me.

I nod before turning to leave. "Are you to good to talk to me?" I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I feel so bad knowing that I can't talk to him, if I had the ability to talk in a different pitch I would but seeing as I can't I won't be helping myself out. I felt my ankle tighten as I put too much weight on it, I really need to get back and ice it.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." I feel him yank on my hair and my wig starts to pull away from my head and I loose my balance since all my weight was on my left foot. I lift my left hand up to grab ahold of my wig and my right hand reaches for my ankle trying to stop it from twisting. I braced myself for the fall but I fell into Sehun's arms.

His eyes were wide and our faces were a little too close. I quicky find my balance and stand pulling my wig back into place. I need to get out of here before he thinks about what just happened for too long. I really hope he didn't see my darker brown hair and put two and two together. I take a step and I'm pulled back toward him. I stay turned away and keep my head turned away.

"Kameron?" I hear him stutter. My shoulders fall, seriously this is just my luck.

I turn toward him and see his wide eyes, theres no turning back now. I sigh, "You can't tell anyone."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter