Chapter 12: Kameron (Final)

OhKay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

(Monday)

Today would be the day that the show would air and Sehun's name would be cleared. I didn't want to come to school the next two days but my mom was making me. She said it would be okay and that everyone would accept me. I didn't feel like they would.

It was seventh period and I was in my media class waiting for the teacher to arrive. Subin comes in and sits beside me. She always teases me before class so I already know what's coming. I pull out my phone and check the time. Ugh, can't school be over yet?

"Didn't I tell you that he was just messing around with her?" She says causing me to look at her. I roll my eyes and look back down at my phone. The teacher arrives and tells us today we'll be watching a show. Everyone cheers because we won't have to do work today.

"We are going to watch the TV show with the host Park Heekyung because he's my favorite." The teacher beams. My eyes go wide.

"Isn't that the TV show that KKay is supposed to be on today?" A student asks.

"Yes, I believe so." Another one replies.

Oh my god. I can't be here when they find out. I raise my hand so the teacher acknowledges me.

"Yes, Kameron." She eyes me.

"May I...uh leave." I ask.

"Of course not." She rolls her eyes. I pull out my phone and text Hana telling her to help me but she's already locked away in her math class. I'm stuck in here.

"What's the matter? Don't want to see your favorite idol being dumped?" Subin smirks once again.

"That's not it." I sigh and put away my phone. The projector lights up and the teacher hits play on the video. Heekyung's voice fills up the room. A pit forms in my stomach and I slowly sink down into my seat.

The lights go out and I see Heekyung talking to me about my debut. I watch myself and how I act. I really do look confident even though I wasn't at the time. He brings up Sehun and the unidentified female and I turn toward one of the cameras.

"Teacher." I raise my hand again. "Please, can I leave?"

She ignores me. Oh my god. I was so nervous.

And I pull off my wig revealing my cap. Everyone gasps.

"Are you bald?" Heekyung gasps.

"No just wait." I say pulling off the cap. My real hair flows out around my face.

"You're..." He starts.

"I was the girl in the picture that everyone thinks Sehun was cheating with." I smile toward him.

Everyone in the class gasps again.

"What's going on? Explain more on this."

"My real names Kim Kameron." Is all I hear before everyone in the class, including my teacher are staring at me. I put my head down on the desk and try to calm down.

The show continues and I hear Heekyung bring up the special guest part. I blush into my arms and the memory of it. I hear someone knock on the door and the video stops. The lights turn back on too.

Everyone goes quiet. I lift my head up to see who's entered the room. In the front of the room I saw the show was paused right before Sehun kissed me.

"What are you doing here?" I hear the teacher ask and my eyes move to her. There stood my mother and behind her was Sehun.

"Oh my god." I mutter to myself. Subin's eyes are on me.

"I'm here to take my daughter home." My mother looks around the room for me. Sehun makes eye contact with me first. He didn't even hide his face. He was in his casual clothes and still looked like a model.

I put my head down on the desk. His gaze made me blush. Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up and Sehun's standing above me smiling down toward me.

"Let's go, Princess." He smirks pulling me out of my seat. He grabs my books and puts them in my backpack. He then proceeds to put my backpack on. He gives Subin a look before turning to me and giving me a long passionate kiss. Once he pulls away he looks toward my class.

"She's mine." Is all he says before suddenly I'm thrown over his shoulder, he places his right arm under my probably so no one can see up my skirt, and then moves toward the front of the room.

"Sehun, put me down." I squeal, hitting his back. Of course he doesn't listen.

"Miss, I'll be taking her with me." He says and heads out of the room.

"Sehun." I gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter