Chapter 4: Sehun

OhKay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4,

--Oh Sehun's POV--

Ever since I was little I would always find myself in difficult situations. This situation probably won't be the last. I had just found out that KKay was the girl I may or may not have been slightly crushing on. I don't know when I started to like her but I just realized it a few moments ago. While staring at her cute little self it just hit me. I guess maybe I had realized it earlier on in the week but was in denial. When we had dance practice without her I felt myself beginning to wonder if she was alright and she was all I could think about after that. So, you can imagine the shock that came to me when I accidentally almost ripped KKay's wig off and it revealed the dark brown hair of no one other than Kameron herself. I really regretted all the horrible stuff I said about her to her face. I even called her a , I am a horrible person.

You could probably also imagine the shock that came to me when my watch somehow got caught in the hair of her wig. Luhan and Tao were being nosy and decided to show up at KKay's dressing room and they almost walked in the find Kameron with make-up on.

I sigh, "My watch." I bring it to her attention. Her eyes follow my line of gaze and then they get bigger. I bring my right hand up toward my left trying to free my watch when her eyes start to roam around my face. I don't even think she knew she was doing so but it made me blush. I suddenly feel the urge to kiss her and I end up doing so. I notice both of our eyes are open so I quickly close mine and she begins to kiss back but only momentarily because Luhan's voice breaks us apart. I managed to pull my watch away during the kiss so I backed away from her, my cheeks burning. Did I really just kiss her?

"Nothing." I reply quickly as I turn around. "Just nothing..." I start to say but my feet hit the couch and I fall back onto it. Well, more like I fell onto Kameron's lap. She blushed down at me.

"Just a littler flustered aren't we?" Tao smirks, I throw him a look.

The Hyun guy from before smirks at Tao's remark and Luhan scrunches his eyebrows, "Are you two dating?"

"No." We both answer. At least not yet, I think to myself. I might confess one day.

"Yes, they are." I hear a familiar voice. I turn and see that Gigi was in the room with us. I then realized that I was still on Kameron's lap so I scooted off her lap and onto the couch. Why was she telling them that we were dating? It doesn't make sense?

"But I thought you hated her?" Luhan directs toward me. I get ready to reply when Gigi replies for me saying that it was all an act and to keep quiet about it. I start to zone out and the next thing I knew we were alone again.

"Um..." Kameron starts but I cut her off but hushing her. I noticed the ice pack that was in her lap so I grabbed it and nodded toward her foot.

She looks at me confused. I bend down and take off her shoe and pull her leg toward me so that it's resting on my lap. "What are you doing?" She asks. I smile as I put the ice pack on her ankle and I massage her sore ankle with my other hand.

(A/N: This is how I picture Sehun's smile would be during this situation...)

"I'm helping you out." I smile and look back down toward her foot.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed her touching her fingertips to her lips. A slight blush was running along her cheeks as she slowly starts to look up toward me. I quickly look down and focus on her slightly swollen ankle. "Why did you kiss me? We could've came up with an explanation about your watch being stuck. Now we're left with the awkwardness and regret." I bit my lip when she said regret.

I sigh, "It just happened." I look up toward her. "I mean I do feel the awkwardnes but only because they made it awkward. I don't really regret it either." I add in quietly.

She just bites her lip and looks down. My eyes are drawn to her lips as nibbles on them. She must be nervous.

"Hey, want to take pictures of each other and post it on instagram?" She asks pulling out her phone.

I stop rubbing her ankle and nod toward. I pull out my phone as well and hand it to her. She hands hers to me and it's already unlocked.

"Do you not have a passcode?" She asks.

"No, I hardly ever use my phone since I'm so busy." I admit, I put her phone up into the air and snap a crazy picture of myself. I also make sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter