Chapter 6: Kameron

OhKay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

"Kameron." Hana says snapping me out of my daze.

"Yeah, sorry." I answer, I was too busy being caught up in my thoughts. Tomorrow Sehun would be coming to my school to promote our song. Why my school of all schools? I know it's the biggest one near SM but seriously why? I'm going to have to see girls trying to flirt with him.

"Are you sure you're okay with him coming to school?" She asks. "I mean why don't you come instead?"

"I just, I'm afraid someone will notice me or my voice." I reply and sit down on my couch. We were at SM messing around waiting on Sehun and Tao. They were supposed to show us something 'pretty awesome' they said. It was a Sunday night and tomorrow Sehun would be coming to promote OhKay in my place. I don't think I'll even be able to see him while he's there. All the girls in my school were obsessed with EXO so I expect the lines to be long to see him.

"I don't think anybody would." She answers and pats my arm. I hear my door creak open and I look up to see Sehun, Tao, and Luhan entering the room.

"I hope you don't mind that we brought Luhan. He insisted he come since Hana's here." Sehun smirks.

"It's fine. Luhan's a good friend." I answer as Hana blushes when Luhan waves at her.

"Let's go, it's almost time." Tao heads out the door. Hana and Luhan follow, while Sehun grabs ahold of my hand and pulls me into him.

"Are you sure you're fine with me coming to your school tomorrow?" He asks looking downward at me. I blush, I still wasn't used to the fact that we were dating.

"Yeah, I guess." I mutter looking downward at his adams-apple.

"I better see you tomorrow or my days going to be a waste." He kisses my forehead and I smile. He sure knows how to cheer me up. "Let's go." He pulls me out of the room and we head to the stairs. We climb two flights of stairs and then get onto the elevator because we were too lazy to hike up anymore stairs. We rode the elevator until we reach the roof. Hana and the others were already here.

"It's so pretty." Hana murmers toward Luhan. Luhan grins down at her before looking back toward the sky. They would be a cute couple.

"Come here." Sehun pulls me toward the edge and shows me the sunset.

"It's beautiful." I smile. The orange sun was fading into nothingness and it caused the sky to look a variety of colors.

"Just like you." He hugs me from behind.

I blush, this just seems so unreal. His lips touch the skin of my neck/shoulder area and I shiver into his touch.

- - - -

(Tomorrow)

I woke up later than I usually do and I even thought about not going to school. But my mom would kill me if I missed anymore days than I already have. I haven't seen them in a while so I should probably go visit them. I lived in the dorm SM provided me just in case fans followed me home but so far that hasn't happened. I was already 18 so it felt alright to live on my own. I rarely ever see my parents or my siblings. According to Kaylynn's profile she is an only child so I can't be seen with my little sister or older brother because they might somehow put two and two together.

I shrug of my sheet and blanket and roll out of bed. I head into my closest and get my uniform out. In about a month and two weeks I'll be out of highschool and I'll be free from living a double life. I think life will be much better then. I won't have to hide anything from anyone. I'm lucky Hana doesn't hate me after what I hid from her. Although, she's really the best friend anyone could ask for.

After getting dressed I head into my small kitchen and fix me a peanut butter sandwich quickly eating it because my driver's here to take me to school. I get my backpack on the way out and jump into the car thanking the driver. That's when I remember Sehun's going to be there today. I pull out my hand-held mirror and examine myself. My hairs a mess, I comb my hand through it to fix it. How does he even like someone as plain as me? I sigh, bring on the worst day of my life.

When I get to school all the girls are huddle in their groups gossiping about how EXO's Sehun was going to be here during lunch. Did they even care about our song? I roll my eyes and head into the school to find Hana.

"Hey, are you doing okay?" Hana grins. "You look a little more dressy today. Is it because Sehun's going to be here?" She nudges me with her elbow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter