Chapter 7: Kameron

OhKay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

"Are we almost there?" Hana groans. We were still in line to see Sehun and lunch was almost over. I noticed Subin was the person in line before the person in front of me. She smirks back at me and I just turn away.

"Yeah, I think we only have six people in front of us." Mina grins. "Why does Queen Bee, Subin keep looking back here?"

"To taunt me." I answer.

"Hey, Kameron." Yejoon appears at my side. "So, that guy before wasn't really your boyfriend, right?"

I groan and glance at Hana who just stands there with open.

"Yes, he was." We move up in line and Yejoon follows. I cross my arms annoyed at him.

"How did he get into school then?" He asks.

"He has his ways." I answer.

"Is it cool if I stand here in line? I like the song that this guy's promoting." He asks.

"Sure." I answer. I turn back around and Mina smiles at me.

"So, where are we meeting after school?" She asks.

"Behind the school. My boyfriend will pick us up there." I smile down at her. She was shorter than me which was normal since she's a year younger than me.

We moved closer again and I saw that it was Subin's turn.

I couldn't hear Sehun yet but I could see him. Subin smiles wide at him and Sehun passes her a CD with our song on it. He glances behind her and makes eye contact with me. He smiles wider and looks back down at the CD before signing it.

(A/N: Sneaking a glance at Kameron eh, Sehunnie? ;D)

Hana nudges me. "I saw that."

I blush and keep my head down.

"So, how come KKay isn't here?" Subin asks.

"She's busy at another school promoting our song." Sehun replies.

"Do you really like her?" Subin asks glancing back at me. Sehun notices the brief exchange and shakes his head in disgust at the girl.

"Yeah, I do. She's too good for me and I'm glad that she agreed to date me." He adds a smile at the end.

"Hmm..." Is all Subin says at first she begins to say something else but Sehun stops her.

"There are a lot of people behind you waiting to get a CD signed. People are only allowed two minutes up here, sorry." He says in a firm voice but smiling the whole time. I stop myself from laughing.

Subin sighs, "Okay." She backs away clearly itimidated by Sehun's voice.

"Wow, he seems like a really rude guy." Yejoon inserts himself between myself and Hana. I roll my eyes at him.

I ignore him and step up to the table with Mina and Hana.

"Hey ladies." Sehun smiles. Mina squeals and Hana and I exchange glances. Mina's going to freak out after school when I formally introduce her to him.

"Hi." I reply trying to sound not too familiar to him.

"Can you sign this for me?" Yejoon cuts in between me and Hana again. His chest is against my back and his right arm is around my shoulder. I shrug him off and step aside.

Sehun clicks his tongue, "Please wait your turn."

Yejoon backs away and sighs.

"Can you sign this for me?" Mina grins wide and Sehun nods. She hands him her CD and he quickly jots down his name. "Oh and tell KKay that I love her so much!"

"I will." He smiles at her. He turns to Hana who hands him her CD. He signs it and passes it back to her. That's when I realize that I don't have anything for him to sign.

"Do you have anything for me to sign?" He smiles.

"I...I don't." I sigh, I didn't really need his signature. I could get it anytime.

"Here you can have mine." Yejoon tries to hand me his CD but Sehun pulls my hand away right when Yejoon's CD touches my hand.

"This'll do." Sehun glares at Yejoon. He pushes my uniform sleeve up and puts his sharpie to my wrist.

He let's go shortly after and I pull my arm toward my face. Instead of writing, Oh Sehun. He wrote, Oh Sehun's. 

I blush and Mina and Hana pull me away. I glance back at the shocked Yejoon and the smirking Sehun.

"He touched you!" Mina squeals. "What did he write?" She pulls back my sleeve and blushes. "I wish that'd happen to me."

Hana pulls my arm toward her and smirks. "So, cheesy."

I pull it back down so no one else can see it.

"Well, I'm heading to class I'll see you after school. I'll probably be a little late because I'm on the other side of the school for last period." Mina waves goodbye.

"Okay, see you later!" Hana grins.

"Why did Sehun do that?" I ask myself. Still bothered by how he did such an act in public.

"He was obviously jealous of Yejoon being all over you." Hana laughs. Sehun, Jealous? There's no way. I'm sure I would be the only one jealous. "Speaking of Yejoon why is he back?"

"He says he's here to take me back." I answer and roll my eyes.

She laughs, "He's gotten cuter. You have to admit that."

"Not really. I think Sehun's cuter." I admit blushing.

"Well, you only have eyes for Sehun so you wouldn't see it." She smirks. "So, do you think Luhan wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter