Chapter 10: Sehun/Kameron

OhKay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10,

--Oh Sehun's POV--

"Sehun, cheer up." Chanyeol pats my shoulder. It has been two weeks since I last saw Kameron and I didn't like it. I wanted to hear her voice, to run my fingers through her hair, to feel her lips on mine, and to just see her pretty face. But I still had another two weeks before I would return.

EXO's schedule was packed. We'd wake up at 6:00, get ready, eat breakfast in a rush and then head to vocal practices at 10:00 that lasted nearly three and a half hours. Then we would head to lunch at 2:00 and come back for dance practice at 3:30 that was another whopping three and a half hours. We'd then go practice on the stage that we would be performing on and return home to have dinner delivered to us at 10:00. Most of us were starved to death by then so they have to order extra so all of us get our fill. After stuffing our faces we would look over the lyrics to our songs before we all pass out from exhaustion.

Recently I don't even have time to text Kameron and it makes me really upset because I told her I'd keep in contact but I haven't been able to keep my promise. I sigh and stand, currently we were having a break during our dance practice. I check my phone and I see that I have a message from her. My heart flutters as I open it, it read Hey, Hunnie. I hope your tours going well, Hana's become a SM trainee recently and I've promised to help her out. You better let Luhan know or he'll freak when he gets back. Love, Kam.

I smile to myself, she sounds like she's okay. I get ready to reply when D.O calls out for me to return because we have to continue practicing. I sigh, can I not have a few more minutes? I stand and head back over toward the eleven boys and get into my spot for our song, Overdose.

I untuck my shirt and begin dancing. Luckily me being down about not seeing Kameron hasn't effected my dancing. Once the song was over Kris comes up to me smirking.

"What?" I squint at him.

"Did you get a tattoo?" He reaches for my shirt.

"No, why?" I back away, what was he talking about?

His hand grabs a hold of my shirt and pulls it up to my torso revealing Kameron's name on my right hip.

"Kim Kameron's, eh?" He smirks.

"Oh, right." I blush.

"Hey, everyone look." He draws everybodys attention. They all come over to see what Kris was talking about.

"Oh, Sehunnie I didn't know she had saw you shirtless. You dirty dog." Luhan gasps, and then smiles. 

I blush even more. "I..."

"You two didn't, did you?" D.O's big eyes go even bigger than usual. I was confused at what he meant at first but then it clicked when Kris snorted.

I smack Kris's hand away from my shirt and it drops back down into place. I wave my hands away in full denial, "No, I wouldn't ruin her innocent image because of my erted male desires."

"Thank god. We don't need any little Sehun's running around yet." D.O sighs relieved.

"It's not any of your guy's business whether we do that or not anyways. " I growl towards him. "It is to stay between me and her."

"Ah, you're too cute." Baekhyun cuddles me from behind.

"But you basically admitted to having erted thoughts about her." Kai smirks.

My eyes go wide, "Shut-up." I put my hands to my face covering it because I'm embarrassed.

"Hey, leave the poor boy alone. Every guy has those thoughts about the girl he loves." Lay defends me. I pull my hands away from my face and nod toward Lay for helping me out.

"You've gotten more talkative since you've met her. I'm glad." Suho pats my arm before turning away.

"He's right." Chen takes off to get a drink.

"Yeah, I like you a lot better this way." Kris replies smiling at me. Whoa, where did the cool Kris go?

"Thanks." I smile toward him before Suho makes us get back into our spots. I feel more relaxed now that the whole team's talked about Kameron and from what I can tell they all like her. I'm relieved.

- - - -

(Sunday; Fourth week gone)

"Did you hear that Kameron's concert went well today?" Tao nudges my shoulder.

I nod, "Yeah, she messaged me earlier and I congratulated her."

"That's good. She's meeting that newer group from Big Hit today. Bangtan Boys, I hear they've got some pretty boys. Hope one of them doesn't steal her away." He slides to the ground and I follow suit.

"Why would you tell me that? Now I'm worried." I bite my lip. I've seen those boys before and I know that they are really good looking and nice. What if she likes one of them more than me.

"I wouldn't worry." He laughs. "That girl is head over heels for you." He throws an arm over my shoulder.

"How can you tell?" I sigh, I close my eyes and rest my head against the wall. "I can never tell what she's thinking. Sometimes I think I'm a burden to her and that I'm holding her back from her full potential as a singer."

"I don't know why but people in love turn so naive about their partners. It's like their blind to the other person's feelings unless they are said outloud." Tao smiles and squeezes my left shoulder. "Whereas everyone else that's not in the relationship can see right away whether or not the couple in question really love one another."

"What do you see when you look at us?"  I ask turning toward him and crossing my legs, indian style.

"An old married couple." He snorts and dies laughing.

"I can't tell if that's a good or bad thing." I raise an eyebrow at the boy who's rolling around on the ground laughing.

"It's very good." He continues laughing. "Have you not seen what some of your fans think about your relationship?"

"No, I've been trying to not get on their bad side and I don't want to see if there are disaproving remarks. I know I must've hurt some of my fan's feelings by being in a relationship but I want them to understand that I'm a normal person too. I want to date someone I love just like they do." I admit and I place my arms behind me leaning back on them while stretching my legs out.

He pulls out his phone and shoves it toward me, "Check out her instagram post of when you two first went public."

I nod and look down clicking on the picture of me kissing her, that picture brought back old memories of the beginning stages of me slowly falling for her. I can't believe that I actually hated her at one point. I scroll down to see the comments.

KKayla101: Oh, my god. They are too cute. I wish I had a boyfriend like Sehun!

OhJimin9: At first I didn't like them together but after seeing how cute this picture is and how cute Sehun's become because of her, I've come to like OhKay together.

KKaylynnlover: I heard that Sehun was her bias from EXO, so I'm glad she ended up with him!

I smile at their remarks. There really weren't any bad comments, except for one that caught my eye.

LeeSubin: There relationship is a total fake. As if they'd actually like each other, it's just the company promoting their song.

OhJimin9: @LeeSubin Haha, you'd have to be blind to think that they don't really like each other.

ParkyChanlover: @OhJimin9 @LeeSubin Haha, you're right. You can fake a relationship but can't fake love. And they are clearly in love.

I smile to myself at our fans comments. There are about a million more comments but those are the ones that stuck out to me so I replied to them.

OhSehun: @OhJimin9 @ParkyChanlover Thanks so much for sticking up for our relationship. You have no idea how relieved I am to hear/see that the fans have accepted mine and Kaylynn's love for each other. I cannot begin to descibe the respect I have for you fans.

I smile to myself but frown when I read LeeSubin's comment again. I click on her name and her profile comes up. I recognize her as the girl that was taunting Kameron at the signing. I shake my head before heading back to Kameron's, well Kaylynn's instagram. She had added a new photo. I clicked on it and frowned she was being side-hugged from both sides by two guys. I read her comment on the photo, My new friends V and Jungkook from Bangtan Boys!

I quickly exit out of instagram and give Tao his phone back before lying flat on my back. She wouldn't leave me would she?

I guess the good news is I get to go home this Saturday. And I'll finally get to see her.

- - - -

--Kim Kameron's POV--

(Same day; just earlier in the day)

"I'm so jealous. Take me with you." Hana squeals while I drag her deadweight down the hall trying to shake her off.

"You have vocal practices so no." I turn and she sighs. I had warned her about all her free time being taken away when she became a trainee.

"Ugh, fine. But please get me Jimin's signature." She begs and gets on her knees.

"Good lord, Hana. I'm not making any promises but I'll try." I pull her back into standing position and turn her around. "Now hurry before you're late to vocals."

"Okay. Okay." She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter