Chapter 5: Kameron & Hana

OhKay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

"Hey, Kameron are you okay?" Sehun asks. We had just finished shooting the music video yesterday and my manager was right when he told me there would be a kiss scene and other romantic moments. It felt awkward doing all those things with Sehun when we weren't even really dating. I mean it'd be great if we really were but seeing as that I'm too shy to confess it won't be happening anytime soon.

"Kameron?" Sehun repeats. I shake my head and look toward him.

"What?" I question him. He moves closer to me and I start to blush. He seems to like skin ship a lot.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I gulp when he moves closer.

"Um, it's just that I don't know about this whole fake dating thing." I shrug and he pulls back slightly.

"Why?" He questions quickly.

"I don't know. Do you not feel weird kissing someone you don't like?" I look away and bite my lip.

"I do like you though." He answers and smiles.

"Yeah, I know that you don't hate me anymore." I still frown. "But I meant like I'm not really your girlfriend."

"I meant I like you like a lot." He moves closer. "Like as a girlfriend."

"What?" I turn back toward him and blush. "How?"

"That's why I agreed to the whole dating thing." He blushes.

"Huh?" Is all I can say. "I don't understand."

He rolls his eyes at me before planting his lips on mine. I'm so surprised that I almost fall out of my chair. Sehun grabs ahold of my waist to keep me from falling and I begin kissing him back. His lips were heavenly and I couldn't get enough of them.

"Get it now." He says when he pulls away looking deep into my eyes.

I nod and he moves back in but someone clears their throat. He slowly pulls away and we see Luhan and Xiumin standing on the right.

"You cheat." Luhan starts to move forward but Xiumin holds him back. Did I forget to mention that I wasn't dressed as Kaylynn yet? So, Luhan and Xiumin didn't know who I was.

"It's not what it looks like." Sehun defends himself.

"Really because it looks like you're kissing some other girl that isn't your girlfriend." Luhan replies. "You're going to break both of their hearts!"

"No I'm not." Sehun looks over at me asking for help.

"You should run while you can, pretty girl. He's a wolf." Luhan growls.

I sigh, "Sehun's right it's not what it looks like."

"You sound familiar, have I met you before?" Luhan asks, while Xiumin smirks at me. He has to know somehow, he's being awfully quiet. "I must be crazy because I would remember someone as pretty as you." He approaches me.

I shake my head at the boy before Sehun steps in front of me.

"That's because it's me." I stand up and move beside Sehun. "I'm Kim Kaylynn."

"What?" Luhan seems shocked.

I glance at Xiumin, "How'd you find out?"

Everyone looks at Xiumin as he speaks, "I went to check on Sehun the day after you came to visit EXO to make sure he didn't attack you. And that's when I saw him almost rip of your wig."

I raise an eyebrow at Sehun. "Sorry."

"I'll keep your secret." Xiumin grins. "And I'll make sure Luhannie does too." He pulls him away to leave Sehun and I alone again.

After a few seconds of silence Sehun turns to me, "So, we're officially dating now, right?"

I lean up on my tip toes and peck him on the cheek. "Yeah."

He smiles downward at me. "Can I have your number?"

I nod and hand him my phone and he hands me his. I put my number into his phone putting my name as Kam.

We switch back and I try to find him but I can't. "What did you put your name as?"

"Hunnie." He smirks. I roll my eyes at him.

"What a dork." I smirk before laughing at him.

--Im Hana's POV--

(Next day)

"Kammie!" I screech as I see her enter the school building. I hadn't seen her in days. Given the last time I saw her was the Friday before last Friday and today was Monday. She had missed the whole week last week and finally showed back up today.

"Hi, Hana." She smiles.

"Where have you been?" I ask.

"I sprung my ankle at work." She answers opening her locker.

"How do you manage to sprain your ankle while being a casher?" I raise an eyebrow.

"It's just my luck." She mutters and I see her pull out her phone. She puts it back into her pocket and sighs. Was she waiting on a text from someone?

"Anyways, did you see that Sehun and KKay are dating now?" I fan girl, I can't believe Sehun's got a girlfriend, like I figured he'd be the last member to get a girlfriend. "I feel bad that your bias is taken now."

"Yeah, I did." She smiles. "It's okay."

She reaches for her phone again and it lights up when she pulls it out. It read Hunnie. 

"Who's that?" I ask her. I noticed her face lit up when she saw the person's name show up on her phone. "Your boyfriend?"

She looks up when I say that and bites her lip. "Um, yeah. We just officially started dating yesterday." She blushes.

"How come I've never met him?" I ask, it kind of hurt that she didn't tell me. It's like I'm not really her friend.

"We'll I've only just recently met him." She admits.

"Oh, is his name Hunnie?" I ask, I don't think I've ever heard a guy named that.

"Um, yeah." I could tell she was lying. Maybe the guy was someone she didn't want me to know. Yeah, that must be it. She wouldn't lie to me, would she?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter