Chapter 11: Kameron/Sehun

OhKay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

(Saturday morning)

I can't believe that I'm doing this. I worked so hard to keep my identity a secret and now I'm about to come out and tell everyone. Hana, Hyun, Gigi, V, Jungkook, and my mother were here to support me so it wouldn't be that bad. Hyun finishes with my makeup and hair and sends me out to see the others.

Hana and Gigi hug me as soon as I come out. "You'll be fine. Once this is over life will be easier for you." Hana smiles.

"I hope so." I sigh and move forward to hug my mother.

"Good luck, my baby girl." She smiles and kisses my on the forehead. I return a kiss to her cheek and thank her before moving on to V and Jungkook.

"Thanks for being here guys." I smile at them. "Do you guys not have dance practice today?"

"Yeah we do. But we skipped to see you." V laughs.

"Yeah, its not everyday your friends in a situation like this." Jungkook adds in. "We just wanted to be here for you in this situation."

I shake my head at the two of them. I've only known them for a week and they're already good friends of mine. "You guys are the best." I pull them into a hug.

"We know." V snorts and smirks. "Now get out there and clear his name."

I smile and turn toward the main set area. The director leads me to my spot on the set and the host appears. His name was Park Heekyung.

"Hello, Kim Kaylynn. Its nice to meet you." He bows.

"You too, Park Heekyung." I bow back toward him.

"The show won't air till Monday afternoon. So, whatever secret you're going to reveal won't be known until then." He fills me in on more information before the director tells us that we have one minute until the show starts.

"Five, four, three, two..." And the host begins to speak.

"We have a special guest here on the show today. I'm sure most of you know her, She's SM's new idol that debut about seven months ago." The host speaks. "Its the first time having her on the show. So, its a pleasure to introduce Miss Kim Kaylynn. Otherwise known as KKay."

I wave toward the camera and smile, "Thanks for having me."

"So, Kaylynn. I may call you that right." I nod. "So, Kaylynn has a secret she's been wanting to share with everyone today. But first lets talk about your debut and life before debut."

"Okay, I lived in America prior to moving here. My parents brought us back to their hometown in Korea because my father's mother was very ill at the time. I remember singing to her when she'd ask. I think that's when I began to like singing a lot." I pause and smile toward the host. "After her death I decided to try out for a singing competition. I won and a SM agent made me a trainee. I was around fourteen then I believe. A couple years later I debuted."

"That's really interesting. I'm really disappointed that you haven't been on the show yet. I really wanted you on a month after your debut." He sighs and crosses his legs.

"I really wanted to be on a show but my schedule's was always packed so I couldn't." I admit.

"So, on recent events you've came out with your biggest single ever, OhKay in which you collaborated with fellow SM artist, Oh Sehun from EXO." He raises an eyebrow. "During the process of making that song you and Sehun started dating, am I correct?"

"Yes, you are." I smile, here comes the criticism.

"And you've seen the recent news about him and the unidentified female." He raises his eyebrow again.

"Yes, that partly has to do with my secret." I admit shrugging.

"Really?" He asks. "Shall you go ahead and tell this secret?"

I nod and turned toward the camera. "Okay, well most of you know I debut at the age of seventeen and I'm eighteen now." I sigh. "Well, I was still in high school and I still am. So, I..." I pause.

I grab for my wig, "I think showing you would be easier." I smile and make eye contact with my mom and Hana. They give me thumbs up and I pull the wig away.

The host gasps, "Are you bald?"

"No, just wait." I pull the cap off that held my real hair in. My dark brown hair falls out around my face and I turn toward the host.

"You're..." He stops confused.

"I was the girl in the picture that everyone thinks Sehun was cheating with." I admit.

"What's going on?" The host asks. "Explain more on this."

"My real name's Kim Kameron. I'm a senior in high school and I'm also the idol KKay." I smile and cross my right leg over my left. "I wanted my life as a student to be normal and without any hardships of an idol life."

"That makes sense." He nods and smiles. "Do you have a message for your fans?"

"Yeah." I smile toward the camera he points to.

"Go ahead." He smiles.

"I'm sorry that I've kept this secre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter