Chapter 8: Sehun

OhKay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8,

--Oh Sehun's POV--

"Sehun, why do you keep spending so much time away from EXO?" Chanyeol grabs a hold of my shoulder and drags me around.

"He's always with his girlfriend." Chen smirks at me. "Probably playing kissy-face."

I pass a rude look toward him.

"How does Sehun have a girlfriend and I don't?" Kai questions. I also shoot him a rude look. I am perfectly capable of getting a girlfriend.

Hana and Mina enter the room and head toward Luhan.

"Lay, come play with us." Luhan calls toward the boy who nods and joins the three of them.

"Hey, should we invite Sehun since Kameron's going to be there?" Mina asks.

I gulp, almost half of EXO knows who she is. The other half, well they don't.

I was hoping everyone would brush it off but of course D.O had to make a comment.

"Who's Kameron?" He asks turning to Mina. She blinks confused.

Don't say it. Hana's eyes go wide and I noticed Suho, Tao, Xiumin, and Luhan lower their heads. Hana rushes to cover but Mina's already said what I didn't want her to say.

"Sehun's girlfriend, duh. Hana's best friend." She shrugs.

Immediately seven pairs of eyes were on me and the five pairs that knew were casually looking away. Hana was glaring at Mina and then she sighed bringing her phone out of her pocket. Probably texting Kameron.

"Are you two timing KKay with a girl named Kameron?" Baekhyun steps closer.

"Oh my god not all of them knew did they?" Mina realizes her mistake. I nod toward her and she looks away.

"I never knew Sehun would be a player like this." Kris smirks. I roll my eyes. I'm not a player.

I hear the door creak open and I see Kameron enter while biting her lip.

"I'm so sorry Kameron." Mina runs over to her. Kameron just pats her on the head and smiles at me.

"So, you're the second girl?" Kai examines her. "Not bad, Sehun." He winks at me and I give him the death glare as he slowly backs away.

She moves to my side, "Actually, I'm the only girl." She smirks.

"You don't mean that you dumped KKay?" Chen asks. Chanyeol's mouth drops.

"No, I am KKay. Recognize my voice?" She sings a little for them and all their mouths drop.

"Wait, why don't you four seem surprised?" D.O crosses his arms and stares at Suho, Tao, Xiumin, and then moves to look at Luhan.

"We...uh." Tao starts.

"We already found out." Suho shrugs.

"It's pretty obvious." Xiumin replies.

"Yeah." Luhan adds.

"Sehun, we're supposed to have dinner at my parent's house tonight, remember?" Kameron turns to me and I nod.

"Whipped." Chanyeol coughs.

Kameron smirks at Chanyeol and he just smiles back.

- - - -

"I'm so nervous." I groan as I realize we are almost to her place.

"I'm nervous too. I've never introduced a boyfriend to my parents before." Kameron blushes.

"Really?" I raise an eyebrow at her. "That makes me even more nervous for some reason."

"Well, you're only like my third boyfriend. My first boyfriend was in elementary so I don't really consider him to be legit. My second boyfriend was Yejoon and we only dated for two weeks before I realized that he just wasn't the one for me." She admits. I'm glad that we're getting to know each other more and more. "What about you?"

"Well to be honest. You're my first real girlfriend." I blush. "I mean I also had a girlfriend in the lower elementary years but I also don't really consider her to be a real girlfriend." I shrug and glance over at her. "I became a trainee at the age of fourteen so that took up most of my time."

"Was I your first kiss?" She turns toward me with wide eyes.

I nod, "Yours?"

"First on the lips, yes." She turns away and I smile at her embarrassment.

"Oh, we're here." She mutters and we pull into her drive way. It was a medium sized house that was painted a light blue color.

I tell my driver that I'll text him when I'm ready to leave. Kameron pulls me out of the car and pulls my hoodie up so no one will recognize me.

She opens her door and pulls me inside. "Mom, I'm here." She calls out.

A woman comes into the room and smiles wide. "Kammie!" She grabs ahold of Kameron and pulls her into a hug. I pull my hood down and take off my shoes.

The woman makes eye contact with me and I smile, "And you must be Mr. Oh."

She takes my hand and shakes it firmly. "This is my mom, Sehun." Kameron introduces us. "Mom, this is my boyfriend, Sehun."

"Kameron!" I hear a male voice say. A boy around my age enters the entrance hall and runs toward her. He looks like a male version of Kameron.

"Connor!" Kameron grins and hugs her brother. I didn't know she had siblings.

Connor eyes me and turns away dragging Kameron with him leaving me alone in the hall. Kameron pulls away from him and pulls me with her into the dining room. A younger version of Kameron sat at the table.

She smirks at me before glancing at Kameron. "Hey sis."

"Hey, Karter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter