Chapter 1: Kameron

OhKay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

"Hey, move out of the way." A girl bumps into me as I walk down the hall. At school I was often picked on for not wearing make-up. They thought I was weird because I didn't dress up to impress anyone. It's not that I don't want to impress anyone, it's just that if I wore make-up I'm afraid they'd connect me to my alter ego. Yes, I was a Kpop Idol and I didn't want anyone to know about it. I had my debut six months ago and I somehow convinced SM to allow me to change my name and help me hide my real look.

So, I would wear a wig and make-up while performing and while I was at SM. My debut name Kim Kaylynn, but my stage name was KKay.

"Oh my god!" I hear my one and only friend Im Hana come up from behind me. She squeals and gives me a huge smile. "Did you hear that KKay is teaming up with Sehun from EXO?" She bounces up and down. Hana had an obsession with EXO, her favorite member was Luhan.

"Yes, I did." I squeal back. You see I was an EXO fan before my debut and I still am. I have yet to meet them even though we are from the same entertainment company. "I can't wait to see what they produce." Hana didn't know that I was KKay. I felt bad that I've been keeping this from her for six months. Well I've technically been keeping the secret for longer than that. No one knew I had became a SM trainee either.

"Me either." She stares of into space, probably day dreaming about Sehun or Luhan.

My EXO bias just so happened to be Sehun. I literally begged SM to collaborate us two on a song because I've never met him and trust me, I really wanted to.

"Hana, I've got to go to work." I bow to her which snaps her out of her trance. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, bye Kammie." She bows before heading off in the opposite direction.

- - - -

Once I made it to SM Headquarters I head inside. I nod to one of the guards as I pass by. I remember a couple of months ago when one of the guards had stopped me from entering because they thought I was a crazed fan. Let's just say I was late to vocal practice that day.

I head toward my dance studio and see that all my back-up dancers are there. I smile, they work so hard to make themselves the best. I really admire them. I wave at the dance instructor before approaching her. She was the only one in this room that knew I was KKay. You see, they never let me as KKay come to dance practices because they are afraid my wig will be ripped off in some of the more advanced dances. So, they would always place me as Kameron, a back-up dancer to take the lead dance spot. I felt bad that I, as KKay the actual Idol cannot perform with my dancers. I shrug it off as I bow to my instructor, Gigi.

"Kameron, welcome back." She winks. I hear the door open but pay no mind to it. "Oh, Sehun welcome." Gigi bows. I turn and to my surprise I see Sehun was standing a few feet away. "I'm Gigi, the dance instructor for KKay."

"Nice to meet you." He bows and shakes her hand. "I have a question." He asks as he rakes a hand through his hair.

"Go ahead." Gigi smiles.

"Is it true that KKay never comes to her own dance practices?" He raises an eyebrow.

Gigi's smile falls into a frown and so does mine. "Uh, yeah." She glances over at me. "This is Kim Kameron, the dancer who fills in for her."

"Hello." I bow. He glances at me before Gigi interupts.

"Okay, get into formation." She bellows before I head off into my position. "Sehun you'll be beside Kameron. I hope you watched the dance rehearsal video SM gave you." He nods before taking his place in the formation.

The first two times we practice it we bump into each other a lot because everyone is still learning. After the second time we take a short break before continuing again. I was slowly becoming more and more fatigued. Dance practices take a lot out of me. The third round we practice goes by without any mess-ups and so does the fourth. We take another break and I head off to get a drink.

"Hey, Kameron right?" I hear Sehun's voice.

I turn from my position on the floor and nod. I sit my water bottle onto the ground and look up at him.

"Have you ever met KKay?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I swallow. Actually she's here right now. "Why?"

He growls, "It just makes me mad that she isn't here practicing with her dancers. She's practically taking advantage of them."

"Yeah, I don't think that she means to take advantage of them." I sigh before I stand.

"I think she is." Sehun replies. He seems to not like her, that could be a bad thing. From the years of being an EXO fanatic I know that Sehun is serious most of the time unless he's with the other EXO members.

I clear my throat, "Do you not like her? If you don't mind me asking."

"Nope, she seems like she's a snob." He replies before bowing and heading off back toward the middle of the room.

This , my bias totally hates me. Well, not me but well, yes me. Whether I like it or not KKay and I are the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter