I am not a crazy fan!

Is this really happening?

       

               The next day you woke up at 9:30 a.m. ,ate breakfast and quickly dressed up.Nothing special just a pair of jeans and a loose T-shirt ,but you looked good , you are more like the casual style . You took the present you had bought and headed to Big Hit. It was such a  nice day , the sun was burning, kids all around the park having fun people smiling ,you like to appreciate those kind of small things it gives you strength. Definitely today was a good day and you got a feeling about that.

   You stopped daydreaming and came to reality when you saw the Big Hit entertainment building ,"damn it's huge, how can I find him in here?" you thought. And of course it had a door with sensor , you like to play with those kind of doors, you would stay in front of them and be like  "to go in or not to go" and the door keeps opening and closing, but not today.Today you had a mission and that was to find BTS's manager, you took a deep breath and went in the building.

Your POV

So....where to go first... Oh! There's the security guard let's ask him

- "Excuse me can I ask something?" he nods and I continue "Where is the BTS's manager's office I have to give something to him". 

-"I am sorry I can't give you that information unless you have an appointment so in this case you have to go to the reception there and ask" he pointed at the reception desk and as my eyes follow that direction I saw someone going up the stairs, that's him! BTS's manager... If I go to the reception and told them I have no appointment they would never tell me the office's number and I could never give him the shirt, I have to do something fast and yes... that was to start running like crazy toward to the stairs. Get out my way people!! " BTS's manager please wait" I shout like there was no tomorrow while going up the  stairs.

SUGA's POV

I am so tired ,I just want to lie on the sofa in our studio and sleep for like an hour and then music time, I can use the lyrics I wrote back in the van, sounds good.. Where are the others? why does it take them so long to get out from a van? it's not so hard you know unless Namjoon broke the door...Now I think about it,that's a possibility! Thank god they are out. 

-"Hurry I want to get some sleep" I shout

-"Really Hyung? Wow unbelievable!" said V with sarcasm. That little alien  gets on my nerves sometimes, I stare at him and he does that weird smile of his... aish that kid...

-" Taehyungah be polite" said Jin and smack his head , thanks hyung! Jimin start laughing but stop when he saw V giving him death glares!

    Finally we are in Big Hit , time for some rest!! Wait what's that noise? A girl running the stairs? Is she a saesaeng? Probably, we don't need to hide or anything tho.. She is just one person. I am thankful to our fans and I love them but I don't get that kind of fan, I mean I want to be a part of your life,I want my music to make you happy but I don't want to be ALL your life it's unfair for you, you can do so much more than follow us everywhere. I think I feel guilty towards those fans for doing that to them... but then there is the personal choice and that means that this is their fault too. I don't know... Wait that girl looks familiar..

-"Orange juice girl" V said smiling and pointing at the saesaeng

That's where I remember her, that clumsy kid... so she is a saesaeng. If she is crazy and clumsy at the same time that can be life threatening I should be more careful around her. She is chasing our manager plus she is pretty quick,I think she is gonna catch him...Ohhh ! She fallt down,that must have hurt.

Your POV

That's it ,last stair! wait why the floor is  getting closer to me? ohhh I am falling! Ouch damn it, that hurts! Never mind I can see the manager, I think I got his attention because he is looking at me with confusion.

-"BTS's managershi I am here with your shirt" I said while slowing down because I had finally catch up with him. He starts laughing

-"You are the girl from the fansign right? You scared me ,I thought you were a crazy fan,don't do that ever again! And you really brought me a shirt? Thank you" he said smiling to me. Wow he is really a good person and really handsome I have to admit. But he speaks so fast like he's rapping, he almost made a conversation on his own right there...

-"Oh I am sorry I not gonna do that ever again! And your welcome ,I was sorry for ruing your shirt and I couldn't let it go, so I brought you this,I hope you like it managershi"I said handing him the bag and trying to answer all his previous questions.

-"Hey it's better than the old one! Thank you...."

-" Soeun, KIm Soeun"

-"Thank you Soeunah, my name is Minho by the way, you can call me Minho oppa. I can see you are younger than me,how old are you?"  

-"I am 21" I wanted so bad to sing eh eh eh eh eh..  2NE1 but I hold it, that's not the time Soeunah.

-"I was right I am 24.Thank you so much again , I had some work to do so I am leaving now and you should leave too, you know you can't be here if you have no business, see you!" He said waving his hand whie leaving and then he do a "It's okay, she is cool" gester to the security guard who was behind me.

Wow he is fast and quiet I didn't even hear him coming, I turned around and apologize to him for the trouble I made, he smiled and we start getting down the stairs together when I saw.... them. In front of my own eyes for the second time... Bangtan Boys ladies and gentlemen! I feel so embarrassed , my cheeks are red and my knees are trembling. No ,no Soeunah don't be like that,be cool! Oh why is it so hard? I can see Suga in front of me and he is getting closer... why is he getting closer? I AM getting closer! I am falling again I step wrong on that stair and now I am falling towards Suga, how can time be so slow, can i die right here right now?  I don't want to see what's about to happen.....

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________--

Hey second chapter, how was it? I am trying to make them longer. Feel free to correct any mistakes I made, I really need some help with my English.