Fist Date

Is this really happening?

-"I see,I was looking forward for a date but not with you of course. Anyways I gave my promise and I have to keep it. Try to control your clumsiness and we may have a good time!

_____________________________________________________________________

Your POV

OMG it's happening, I am on a date with SUGA.

-"What do you want to drink?" he asked

-" Hm... an Americano"

-"Really? That's bitter you know..."

-"I know. I am not so into sweet stuff"

-"Are you a girl fo sure?What kind of girl doesn't like sweet stuff?"

-"Me obviously, If I wanted something sweet I would order a hot chocolate or something not coffee" I don't get it ,why should i like what most girls like? Does he mean that I am not feminine enough?

  That time the waiter came and ask about our order

-"Two Americanos" he said. What ? He said all that and at the end he orders americano too? I looked at him and smiled, I think it was kind of cute that he didn't want to tell me that we like the same coffee.

-"What? Why are you smiling at me? I like americano too. What's the big deal?Many people do!Stop this weird smile of yours!"

  After some minutes of akwkard silence, while I was wondering what is he thinking and what should I say, my ears caught a song that was playing . It was Dangerous from David Gueta.  I don't know what you're thinking suga(r)~ But I just got the feeling suga(r)~

I tried so hard but damn it I couldn't take it anymore and started laughing. He looked at me curious and I motioned him to listen the song and when that part played again I sang it for him. I think he smiled a little bit but I am not sure....Tough audience..!

-"Weirdo" he said, but it feelt more like he was teasing me than to actually mean it. That's my chance to talk to him , now that he is relaxed.

-"You know Suga shi I am not a crazy fan, I felt bad for what I had  done to your manager and wanted to say sorry and fix my mistake. I really like you because I love your music. Your music gave me power! Tomorrow is a song written for me, for people like me,it gave me strength to continue.." I feel so shy right now...

 SUGA POV

 She says all that and trying to act cool but I know she is embarrassed. She is kind of cute now I see her again.

-" I wanted to ask you something..." I nodded and she continued "Isn't it hard to do all those staff that fans want you to do even if you don't like it?Like aegyo or wearing girl's clothes or being always on TV?" 

-" It's hard alright, but you know I am so thankful to my fans that I can do almost everything for them even if I don't like it. Of course I am not going to make out with a member !!! Those are some crazy sh*t they are imagining!"

-"Tell me about it....I couldn't find a fanfiction with you to read without Yoonmin..."

-"Yoonmin?"

-"Eh....Long story.... You know when you dressed like a maid I really disliked it but my friend loved it for some reason.She told me if I ever met you to tell you to wear it more often...how about everyday? " she said and looked at me with a poker face.Does she mean it? Should I answer? Now she is laughing..What?

-"hahahaha you should have seen your face, you were terrified. Don't worry I was kidding.Please don't wear that again , you look the most handsome when you have your swagie look!"

   That laugh of hers is addictive, I want to hear it again... and she has that eye smile, not that when your eyes getting smaller but when they shine inside, it's like her eyes smile at their own. Does this make any sence? I don't know...

We keep talking for almost an hour...It's time for our next stop.. She said that she likes me for my music so I felt the need to saw her which are my influences . As we were walking I saw a beautiful girl passing by.

-"I should have gone on a date with her,but I am stuck with you." I said to but it seemed like she thought I was serious cause she stopped smiling and started scanning that girl.

-"She is pretty indeed" she said with a sad tone. Did I said something wrong. Did I make her sad? Why do I care anyways,..... 

-"Let's do something..." I said searching for something to help me at this difficult time.

-"Let's play basketball " she said while smiling like she used to before .

She was pointing at a electronic basket case, you know the one that's going back and front and you try to score. I love that game, we started. She is pretty good ,not as good as me but let me tell you I was impressed!

-"You really aren't girly at all! You like bitter staff and you are pretty good at sports and you came to our first date in jeans !Do you even have a dress?  "

-"Yah I am a woman you know.. but that doesn't mean that I should like everything that the majority of woman like" She looked angry I love that face, I want to make her angry more often...hahaha cute

  Oh! my phone is ringing..I excuse myself and going outside to talk, it's manager hyung.

-"Yoongi-ah how is your date?"

-"Okay I guess...You are not going to believe it! she is that girl ,that clumsy kid with the orange juice and your shirt, small world huh?"

-"That kid? Oh I like that kid she looks honest,cute,funny and a really good person ,plus she is quite beautiful. You should ask her for a second date.."

-"What? noway hyung she is just a clumsy kid, she is nothing special and I want someone special! Actually every minute with her is a torture" I don't know why I said that. I didn't really mean it... 

-"Well if it's so difficult for you I should go" I  turned around to follow that voice and I saw her standing at the door..Damn she heard me!

-"Hyung I will call you later,bye" I said and hang up the phone, she is staring at me. I feel like a jerk right now.

-"I can see now that you don't like me, and apparently every minute you spent with me is a torture! I am not angry with that. it's your choice after all, even I don't get why you dislike me so much, but you could try a little more to understand me and if you could't, you should have been honest from the beginning and told me that."

-" Don't be like that,you act like a spoiled brat.  You can't make everybody like you and that's reality, face it!"

-" I am not a spoiled brat,I know that life can be so much more difficult than having your idol saying that he can't stand you! So I had a great time,thank you and take care!" she said that ,faked a smile and then she left. I didn't know what to do... I thought about stopping her and talk to her but my pride won't let me . So I stayed still, watching her go.....

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked it! ilikebeinme2411 thanks for your comments and your support!