Nice friends Min woo oppa...

Is this really happening?

-"Come on, the one that hug you .. the one that made you  fall in love... Oh wait she just made you fall from the stairs not in love.. my bad" Aish that kid is teasing me, but does he mean? "So Eunah" he said. That clumsy kid again? How?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUGA's POV

-"Her again? I am telling you Namjoon ah something is wrong with that clumsy girl. She can't be everywhere we are....She is watching us..I don't like her"

-"I don't know hyung...She looks okay to me" he doesn't understand...I hate this kind of girls and she seems to be everywhere! Even now I am thinking of her... I am telling you ,everywhere!

-"Hmmm..Never mind.What time do we have to be at the broadcast station?" 

-"At 17:00"

-"Okay, I am taking a nap" I said and I lay on the couch in our studio

-"That escalate quickly..." he said and then he left

YOUR POV

What time is it? Oh 19:00.... Let's go to that mini market and see if I can get myself a job! My first job in Korea! You know when international Kpop fans come to Korea ,they want to see their idols up to personal. So they end up going at broadcast stations all over the Korea,where they wait for many hours ...and they need something to eat or drink ,right? And that's why they need people who can speak both Korean and English really well, people like me so they can communicate with Korean and international fans. I dress up casual as usually, a black jean, purple all star shoes and a purple T-shirt. I love purple,best color ever...

I open the door and saw an old man at the cash desk, he looks so tired.

-"Hi ,I am here for the job, my name is  KIm So Eun,I am 21 years old." I said smiling as big as I could

-"Oh hello So Eun ah! I am Park Ji-Sung,nice to meeting you. And that's my son Park Min Woo" he said pointing at a really handsome young man. He was really tall, like Rapmon tall , he had black hair and a dimple smile,how cute..And his eyes were like puppy's eyes! Flower boy for sure...He smiled at me and I smiled back .

-"She is pretty! We should keep her!" he said and winked at me.I am turning red right now...like tomato red! Deep breath So Eun ah!

-"You are right son, we should. So Eun ah I need you to help Min woo today because something came up and I have to go. We can talk tomorrow about the rest okay?"

-"uhm..Okay Mr Park"

-"Thanks a lot,see you tomorrow! Min woo be good to our new employee please"

-"Of course dad, you can leave now" he said waving his hand and then Mr Park left ,letting us all alone. Awkward...

-"So Eun ah call me oppa as I am older than you! I am 23 years old"

-"Really? You look younger Min woo oppa!"

-"I know ....I also have that charm !" he said with proud 

  Time was passing and I was getting used to this kind of job, I helped at the cash desk and Min woo oppa took care of the products..We are  a good team! A new client came..I was paying attention at my phone when I heard his voice,it's familiar...

-"Hyung where are you? I am here to buy a snack and say hi to you!" he yelled, I looked at him and I widened my eyes. It was once again him.SUGA !

-"He.. he ...is at the storage place,he will be here at any minute.... Suga shi" I said trying to look as calm as I could. I looked into his eyes and I felt like I froze, that stare..and then he open his mouth...

-"You again? Are you following me?"

-"Please don't misunderstand, I am...I am working here"I said and then silence, I was praying for Min woo oppa to come quickly 

-"Yoongi ah?"I heard a voice ,yes Min woo oppa is back!

-"Oh hyung I came to say hi.How are you?"

-"Fine, do you meet our new employee,So Eun ah? "

-"Yeah...." he said 

-" So Eun ah here is Min Yoongi aka SUGA from BTS "

-" I know,I am a fan" I said in a low tone,  almost whispered

-"Awww I am jealous,Our So Eun ah is blushing because of you Yoongi ah, you are a lucky guy.."

-"Whatever hyung , I am going now my members are waiting for me.." he glared at me and then he left.He is so friendly and  kind to his hyung and to me he acts like an jerk,why?

-"That kid is a good kid, weird sometimes but good" said Min woo oppa smiling at himself.

   I was looking at him when something catch my attention, it was a magazine. A date with Bangtan, it wrote.... I opened it and started reading, it was a competition . If you gave your name ,phone number and your age you could participate at a contest with seven winners.One for each member. That's it, I am going to try for a date with Suga,if I ever win.., at least I can tell him how sorry I am for the accident and that I am not a crazy fan...afterall I have nothing to lose. I am going to participate! "Fighting" I said that aloud and took my mobile phone and went to the magazine's online page to complete the form. Min woo oppa looked at me and start smiling.

-"Yoongi ah is a lucky guy!" he said and return to the storage place

 Send and......Done! The lot is tomorrow ...I can't wait

-"Hello" someone interrupt my thought. I saw a tall ,good looking guy. He kind of had a playboy vibe

-"Hello,may I help you?" I said

-"Well  it would be of a great help if you gave me your number" he said and winked at me, ugh... I hate playboys!

-"Sorry I can't help you with that,anything else?"

-"Then tell me your name.."

-"Kim So Eun"

-"I am Kim Joon,nice to meeting you.Don't be scared I am Min woo's friend" Min woo oppa has the weirdest friends, I swear...

-"Nice to meeting you Joon sshi"

-"Call me oppa, cutie"

​-" Ok Joon oppa" I want to puke and it's written all over my face, I really don't like his attitude but he is Min woo oppa's friend so I have to be kind... He saw it and he smirked..Ugh..

JOON'S POV

   I like her , she seems hmm.... how to say it.. wild? It's the first time that a  girl didn't fall for my charm at the first sight, it's like a challenge I have to take. I feel so excited right now. Let's see what will she do if I get closer to her. Nothing , she keeps staring at me with those big chocolate brown eyes.She is not blushing at all, maybe if I get closer..

-"So Eun noona!" A guy said,I turned around to see him ,Who is he? He looks familiar...

-"V sshi Eh.. I mean Taehyung ah!"

-"Noona what are you doing here?"he said. Having a moment with me, idiot! You ruined it ! He must be from that BTS group, Min woo knows them...

-"I am working here"

-"Really? That means I am going to see you more often ... I came here a lot!" he said and she smiled at him, that kid gets on my nerves... Oh Min woo is here..

-"Taehyung ah! Joon, what's up bro?"

-"Everything's fine. Just admiring a beautifull girl!" I said staring at her. That must have worked... Nope, she just rolled her eyes, tough cookie huh?

-"Ouch.." said that kid and start laughing with her reaction. I really dislike him. Wait and see little creep I am going to get her no matter what..It's on!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it! Once again feel free to correct my mistakes. My English and I know it! Thanks for reading! Bye~