I won

Is this really happening?

Wait and see little creep I am going to get her no matter what..It's on!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV

   Akward.... I mean I am here with my boss's son, his playboy friend and a member of my favorite band . And the second one is hitting on me... Should I say something? Nah.... I don't even know what to say... I don't know why but I just looked Taehyung-ah with a "please help me" look .

-"Min woo hyung can I talk to So Eun noona outside for a moment.. It's really important!". Way to go Taehyung-ah!

-"Hmmm.... I see you know eachother. Of course you can, we are not busy anyways..."Minwoo oppa said

-"Thanks hyung! You are the best" V said and flashed his famous smile and then he turned to Joon oppa and said " Noona is going to be late. You would have to check your pick up lines another time. What a same" then he grabbed my hand and we both went outside the mini market at the playgarden on the other side of the road.

-"Taehyung-ah thank you so much" 

-"It's really nothing noona,plus I know you don't like him"

-"You know? Ah... from the look I gave you right?"

-"That too.... but first of all because I know you like Yoongi hyung"

-"I like and respect him  as a rapper and song producer.That's all."I looked away after that. Am I that obvious?He really doesn't believe me because he is smirking right now. I am such a bad liar. Even if Yoongi-ah was mean to me I still like him....

-"Yeah right.... Anyways  I can see he is leaving now and I am running out of time,I really have to go back to the station. Would you be alright If I leave now?"

-"Yes...yes of course! Thank you so much!"

-"It's nothing. If he does anything to you call me! Okay noona?"

-"Okay" I said .

     He left and I went back to the mini market. There was only Min woo oppa .As Taehyung-ah said Joon oppa left ,YEAH!

-"So Eun-ah sorry if Joon scared you he just has his own way with girls...."

-"It' okay oppa, but just to let you know I don't like him either as friend or as boyfriend."

-"Okay It's your choice of course..."

Next day

I am so tired, it's like 23:00 , me and Min woo oppa are about to close the mini market. Sinosijak show time~ Oh my phone, I have a message. Let's see... Holy sh*t! I won ! I WON! 

-"Min woo oppa I won, I won a date with SUGA-shi" I shouted

-"Man...I would have never imagine that a date with that kid would make a girl so happy.Good for you!When is it?"

-"Wait a minute .. it says...Oops it's tomorrow afternoon...Oppa is there a chance for me to have the day off tomorrow?" 

-" Yes you can.. I know it means a lot for you!"

-"Thank you oppa!" I said and I  hugged him, he is like a brother I never had. In my way back  home I was singing and dancing  from happiness , people right now maybe think I am crazy but I don't care, I am happy!

V's POV

I went to that mini market but only Min woo oppa was there. He  told me something really good! So Eun noona won the date with Yoongi hyung! I don't know why but I ship them together so hard, I can even relate to fans about how obsessed they are with some pairs. I even made a name for them, they should be called YooEun or Disaster couple or Orange is swag. I don't know.... so many good ideas... Anyways I want them together. I am sure  noona will make Yoongi hyung enjoy life and love again....

Next day

 Your POV

  I have to look pretty but be myself at the same time, so something good but comfortable at the same time.... So... purple all star,blue jean and an open shirt with a purple tank inside. 

 Make up check, hair check, bag check  I am ready let's go!

Our date starts at a cafeteria so we can talk to each other, Yoongi-ah doesn't know that I am the winner and I am so anxious about his reaction when he sees me. Deep breath... I am here, I am going in! I can see him, he is sitting all swag like waiting for me. There is no one else there, nor cameras nor anything just two of us. He turned and saw me. He doesn't look pleased. He motioned  me to sit down.

-"What are you doing here? Can't you see I am waiting for someone? Are you following me?" he said staring me in the eyes

-"No no I didn't follow you, I am not that kind of a fan. I think I am the one you are waiting.I won the contest!" I said that and pointed to him the message in my phone so he would believe me.

-"I see,I was looking forward for a date but not with you of course. Anyways I gave my promise and I have to keep it. Try to control your clumsiness and we may have a good time!