V's plan

Is this really happening?

YOUR POV

   For the past two weeks my life was.. normal . Except the fact that I was seeing Yoongi oppa twice a week, we talked a lot and we even exchanged numbers...everything else was quite normal. Well deep down in my heart I know I can't see Yoongi oppa as a friend  but you know it's better having him as a friend than not having him at all.... Today is Sunday and I have a day off, I think I am going to daydream all day..    Sinosijak~ show time~ 

  Oh I have a message... where the hell is my phone? I totally have to clean ! My room is a mess... there it is under my bed ! I picked up my phone and open the message. It was from Yujin unie.

-"Hey So Eun ah! Me , Jin oppa and the kids are going for shopping ... Wanna come? PLEASE SAVE ME!" hahaha I laughed at the "kids" because I knew she means BTS.

-"I am coming for the rescue unie! When and where to meet up?"

-"YES <3 <3...... Outside the mall at 12:00. See you there kid!"

  I looked at the clock and it's 10:30 , I have to hurry.I jumped from my bed and opened the wardrobe . Chaos..

After half an hour I was ready and walking to the bus stop, when I saw Yoongi oppa....

-"Yoongi oppa!!" I shouted and waved my hand . 

-"Oh... So Eun ah, where are you going?"

-"Shopping! Don't you go there too?"

-"Ahh... Yujin noona told you, right?"

-"Yes.. So aren't you coming?"

-"No.. I am not in the mood today.."

-"Why?Is something wrong?"

-"It's nothing, I don't want to talk about it..." Ouch... that hurt,but I am not gona let him like that! He will come!

-"Yoongi oppa you are gonna come!" I said and looked at him in the eyes

-"I told you I am not in the mood.." he looked away. I saw the bus coming .

-" Too bad! You are coming with me!" I said and grabbed his shoulders ,I turned him around so he was facing the bus and when the door openned I pushed him in.

  He was caught off guard, in order not to fall when I pushed him he stepped on the bus. Then  once again I pushed him from behind so he would go further in. There were so many people behind us ,who wanted to get on the bus and even if Yoongi oppa tried to leave they won't let him because they kept coming up. He is trapped! I made it! So much crowd though..... He is really close to me, I can feel his breath.. I looked up and saw his kissable lips. Wow it's getting hot in here... Please don't let him hear my crazy bitting heart, or see my totally red cheeks...

-"It's your fault you know, no need to blush now... even if it's kind of cute" I looked up and saw him smirking at me, damn he is hot! I am turning even more red now...

-"I...I am not blushing, it's that there are so many people here that it's getting hot!"

-"If you say so...."

  Time was passing so slow. To be fair , I was really enjoying this but at the same time it was like a torture... because I wanted to hug him and kiss him but I couldn't. You see, torture! After some stops the crowd was getting less and less and we weren't close anymore.... 

-"Next is our stop" I told him.

-"Okay".

We both get out from the bus to see our beloved friends waiting for us outside the mall.

-"So Eun noona" V and Jimin said. Now I know personally  all the BTS  because they all come often to the mini market and I got to meet them all.

-"Hey guys " I said

-"How come Yoongi came?" Jin oppa asked

-"I was forced to" Yoongi oppa said and glared at me. I looked away whistling and he smiled to himself ,I saw him....hahaha cute

-"See oppa? I told you that they look adorable!" Yujin unie told Jin oppa

-"What are you talking about?" said Yoongi oppa 

-"Nothing , she was just kidding,right babe?" said Jin oppa and winked at Yujin unie

-"I guess.... Let's go for shopping!" she yelled and grabbed mine's and Jin oppa's hand .We entered the mall with the rest of the guys following us...

  We were like two hours searching for clothes for BTS and I was kind of exhausted but I could handle it , the guys on the other hand were begging for mercy!

-"Please Yujin noona I would give you everything you want, even Taeyang's sunbae "Rise"  album, just please let's stop shopping,please!" Jimin begged

-"But you have this album twice" V said

-"Yah! Are you dummy man?" said Jimin and give a punch at V's arm

-"No hyung don't be confused , he is not dummy , he is an alien, different species you know" said Jungkook

-" Honey I know I barely say that but I love you with all my heart and I don't want you to be tired! So let's stop shopping now and let's get  some ice cream, coffee or whatever... huh?"

-" I love you too babe.. that's why I want you to look even more handsome" Yujin unie said and kissed Jin oppa, then she pushed him inside a shop.

-"What's up with you girls and the pushing ?" said Yoongi oppa looking at them and then facing me.

-" I don't know what you mean ." I said and pushed him inside the shop laughing.

V's POV

-"Totally a cute couple, now can you see why I shipping them?" I said

-" You are right ! I am in , let's help them become a couple!" said Hope hyung.

-"I think that will also help hyung to forget his ex,so I am in too" said Jungkookie

-"I am Park Jimin , I can't be out of anything,so I am in too!!!"

-"As a leader I am really too mature to take part in this kind of nonsense"  What happened to Namjoon hyung?

-"Hyung did you fall again, did you hit your head this time?" said Jimin and started searching Namjoon hyung's head 

-"I was trying to be a mature leader but that's not my thing anyways... What's the plan?Hell yeah I am in too!" Awww.. hyung we know that you can be mature when it's needed, don't worry. The plan right....

-"When the Swag orangejuice couple, that's their name by the way, get out from the shop with Jin hyung nad Yujin noona we will pretend that something came up and we have to go, leaving the four of them..."

-"But Taehyung ah I want to have fun in the mall too, I don't want to go back to the studio  so soon." said Jimin

-"Don't worry man we are going at the other mall it's like 15 minutes away.Now where was I ? Oh right and when we left Jin hyung and Yujin noona will tell them that they want some time alone so they will leave the two of them allone to have their second date.I will tell Yujin noona ,she is in the plan too." I said satisfied with my awesome plan !

-"Second date?" Hope hyung asked

-"You guys didn't know? The fan that won the date with Yoongi hyung was So Eun noona!"  weird I thought they knew...

-"He never told me, he just looked really worried after the date and when I asked him about it he said that he had a great time but something came up and he was worried ...." said Namjoon hyung

-"And you don't know about Joon hyung either right?" they nodded their heads" let me tell you then.."

  While I was telling them what happened I saw Swag Orangejuice couple coming out from the shop with Jin hyung and Yujin noona. Yujin noona was checking her phone and then she winked at me. I had sent her a message, cool huh? Time for the plan to begin....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed (especially my friend ilikebeinme2411)!!!!!