A new friend?

Is this really happening?

-" Suga shi?" I don't know why I did that but I runed to him and hugged him... I feel safe now.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

20 minutes earlier.....

SUGA POV

I was playing a game in Jin hyung's phone ....

-"Yoongi ah give me my phone I want to call my girlfriend" Jin hyung said

-" Aww... hyung you miss her so much... how cute~" I

-" Of course I miss her,we were busy with the schedule and I haven't see her for three days. She is at Minwoo hyung's mini market now so I want to see her." he said that and grabbed the phone from my hand.

   Wait a minute that means that she might be with the clumsy kid right now...I tried to hear what Jin hyung was talking about with Yujin noona.

-"Baby don't worry... I don't think that Joon hyung will hurt her or anything"  Joon hyung? I never liked him! He thinks girls are his toys...Hurt her? Who is "her"?Does Jin hyung mean the clumsy kid? "Really ?He told her that? That guy knows how to flirt! And what did  So Eun ah say?" So Eun ah? That's her! I am not waiting not even a second! I don't what's on my mind but I really want to be there right now..

  I left the buiding and I started running to the mini market." Don't you dare touch her Joon hyung or I am gone beat you up!" that's the only thing I was thinking over and over again until I arrived . I open the door and I saw them. He was holding her hands behind her head , she was struggling but couldn't break free, he was getting closer..NO! I grabbed him , turned him and then I punched him! I looked at So Eun ah,she looked terrified. She saw me and runed to me and then ..she hugged me. My heart was beating like crazy , I was afraid that she could hear it. I hugged her back ,she was still shaking..

-"It's okay, I am here" I whispered to her ear and then glared at Joon hyung who was getting up...

-"Yah Min Yoongi what are you doing? You can't treat your hyung like that you spoiled brat" He said that and lift his hand to punch me, I pushed So Eun ah behind me when..

-"Joon ah what are you doing ?" it was Minwoo hyung. Joon hyung lowered his hand ,he looked at me first then at Min woo hyung and last at So Eun ah. He winked at her and I glared at him, I tried to hide her more behind me so he couldn't see her at all. He looked at Minwoo hyung again.

-"Nothing really. I have to go,I am going to tell you tomorrow. Right now I have to make a plan to eliminate the competition..." he said and then he left. Me and So Eun ah looked at him weird, what was he talking about exactly?

-"I see..... Yoongi ah tell me exactly what happened" said Minwoo hyung and both me and So Eun ah started talking. 

When I heard what happened before I came I was really angry/ I wanted to have him right now right in front of him and punched him like 50 times more. That bastard.

-"Okay So Eun ah you should go home, Yoongi ah can you take her?" Minwoo hyung said

-" No it's okay I can go alone. I am okay now!" she said

-"Of course hyung I can take her don't worry!" I pretended I didn't hear what she said and pushed her out of the market and I followed.

   As we were walking I caught my self staring at her again and again, she is really beautiful and I don't know why I didn't see it before... She shyly turned her head and smiled at me.

-"Thank you" she said, I feel my heart beating fast once again what's happening to me ,am I going to transform or something?

-" You know... ehm.... I didn't meant those things I said to you, you know on our date. It was that my manager was teasing me and... and I wanted him to stop so I said some things I didn't mean. I am really sorry, please forgive me!" I didn't really believe that she would forgive me though. I looked at her and she was smiling at me

-"Sure,why not?" Is she serious ?Is that all? I mean I was really rude at her....

-"Really?"

-"Of course! I am so happy that you don't hate me and finally you told me the truth."

-"Wow you are a really nice person, I wish I had a friend like you"

-"Let's be friends Suga shi!" she said that and stick her hand out for a handshake.

-"Of course but call me Yoongi oppa ! You are younger than me right?" I said while holding her hand

-"Yeah ,I was born at 1994.Uhmm Yoongi oppa here is my house thank you so much for bringing me home!" she said and pulled her hand out of my grip. 

-"That's my job as your new friend, to protect you. Take care, see you again So Eun ah" I waited for her to get in and then I start walking to the studio. I don't know why is this happening but I feel so alive and happy right now, I  plugged my earphones and started listening my music. That song is so dope!!  lalalalalala~ I am a good boy~ 

__________________________________________________________________________

Hi again I hope you enjoyed it! Please tell me ,do you want Joon to appear again or not?