I feel safe

Is this really happening?

I thought about stopping her and talk to her but my pride won't let me . So I stayed still, watching her go....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Next day

YOUR POV

      I am feeling so angry for what happened yesterday... I hardly slept last night and it's his fault. I was thinking If it was my fault and If I am taking things too serious  but you know what, I think I am right this time... I mean I know not everyone can like my company but I really thought that we were having a good or at least an okay time...And then he said that I am nothing special.What? He doesn't even really know me... If I did again something that bothered him he should at least  tell me.... I don't get him .I don't get him at all! 

  Where the heck are my keys? Oh here.... I have to go to work..Should I tell Minwoo oppa about this? No! Suga is his friend I don't want to make him look bad at his friend! Ugh I really need a girlfriend at time like this...

    I stepped in the mini market just to see Minwoo oppa laughing with a girl.. Who is she,his girlfriend ? She is so damn pretty.... I smiled at them and they smiled back.

-" So Eunah here is Yujin unie, she is one year older than you and she is my lovely cousin. She would come and help us sometimes."

-"Nice to meeting you Yujin unie, I am Kim So Eun."

-"Nice to meeting you So Eunah"

-"Girls I am going out for a while ,take care of the shop ! " He said and left

-"Minwoo oppa told me that you like boy groups ,especially BTS.."

-"Uhm... yeah I am a huge fan"

-"You know my boyfriend is in that group. " my heart start beating fast please be anyone except Suga .

-"Really Wow! Who is he?" not Suga not Suga not Suga!

-"Kim Seokjin aka Jin"  I can breath again..

-"Way to go unie he is so handsome! You two definitely make a beautiful couple.!"

-"Thanks kid, you would look good with Min Yoongi too" I looked at her , how could she know " Don't worry Minwoo told me everything, I am on your side Yoongi ah can be weird sometimes but he really is a sweet kid. He just need time to trust somebody. Oh and Jin told me about your accident and how you met with Yoongi ah twice.."

-"Actually three times, I won a contest and yesterday I was on a date with him.." I said that with a sad face

-"Aish that ing contest, I really don't want my boyfriend to go on a date with another girl but I trust him.. Anyways how was your date?"

I don't know what happened to me , I usually don't tell my problems to just everyone but I was desperate for a friend and she seems so nice so I start telling her about everything that happened between me and Suga...

-"That kid is really something.... Don't worry he probably didn't mean it!"

-"If so why didn't he apologized to me...?" 

   At that time someone opens the door we both turn to see who he was..

-" Joon oppa" Yujin unie said

-"Hi Yujinah and hi my beatiful So Eunah" he said and winked at me

-"Oppa watch what you are doing to So Eunah ,she is my friend now and I am going to protect her!"

-"Yah Yujinah oppa is a good guy." at that time Yujin unie's phone rang, she answered it ,I think it was Jin.

-"My boyfriend called me so I am going now ,So Eunah take care, If he does something to you call me!" she said that and gave Joon oppa a death glare. 

-"Bye unie have fun and don't worry I would be alright" she smiled at me and then she left.

-"You girls talk about me like I am some kind of a "

-"Maybe you are" I said that to and went to put in order some products. I felt someone grabbing my wrist and turned me around,it was him. He pushed to on the wall and lean closer to me, our faces were inces away.What is he doing?

-"You are right maybe I am. You know I can't stop thinking of you, I tried to be gentle so I can make you like me but it didn't really worked. So I thought that you may like the wild stuff. I am pretty good at that too!" he said that and grabbed my other hand and put both my hands behind my head . I tried to break free but I couldn't ,how strong is he anyway? He was about to kiss me , I could feel his breath when suddenly I saw someone grabbing his shoulder and turned him around to give him a really good punch. Joon oppa was on the ground and I tried to see my savior, it was him! 

-" Suga shi?" I don't know why I did that but I runed to him and hugged him... I feel safe now.

__________________________________________________________________-

I hope you enjoyed it! And sorry If it's sort!