Happy Ending

Is this really happening?

-"Wait there ,I am coming" I hanged up the phone and walked to the cafe...Is that what I want?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

SUGAS POV

    Nara was sitting on the same table that me and So Eun ah were before. I sat down and looked at Nara,she looked......happy?

-"Why did you call me? You look okay!" 

-"Yoongi ah I have made a decision.."

-"Huh? About what?" Do I need to know ? 

-"About you and our relationship" Do I want to know?

-"Our relationship?You broke up with me, remember?" 

-" Yes and I want you back! You see when I saw you with that girl... I saw how stupid I was to let you go. I want us back together and i know you want that too"

Do I? You see Nara is my first love.Actually she was my one-sided love long before we became a couple.. I used to admire her from afar ...One day I summed all my courage and told her how I feel . At first she thought I was joking so I did everything to make her believe me, and i made it! When we were a couple I did whatever she asked me to do, never complaining at anything and one day she just broke up with me....And here she is now ,my first love, asking me to get back together.....

-" I am not sure... I don't know..."   

-"Let me help you then" she said and leaned in and kissed me.

       Her lips on mine are bringing back memories but something is missing.. I used to feel  something tingling in my stomach when I was kissing her but now I feel nothing...When So Eun ah kissed me I was feeling this thing in my stomach ,I also felt lust,desire I want to kiss her again. Not Nara but So Eun ah!!! Just So Eun ah!! I like her, I like the clumsy kid! Everything is clear now... I pulled away from the kiss.

-"I am sorry Nara but as you know I have a girlfriend and when you kissed me I realized how much I like her. I want nobody but her to be my girlfriend"  

-"What? Don't you remember how many times you asked me to be your girlfriend? You did everything for me,everything I wanted"   Like a slave....Why couldn't I see it before? I was her puppet all along....

-"People change, maybe I didn't like you as much as I thought. Now excuse me but my baby is missing me." I said and stand up."Take care Nara.." I said  leaving the cafe.

I need to find her ,I need to tell her! I know now how I feel.... I am calling her but she won't pick it up, that I am going at her house..

   Your POV 

  I feel so sad right now, I just want to go home .... Someone is in front of my door! Who is he? I can't see... Sh*t why is he here?

-"Joon oppa why are you here?"

-"Isn't that your home?"

-"How do you know that?"

-" I saw it in Minwoo's papers, you know from the job interview...."

-"You are creepy, what do you want?" I told you before, I don't like this guy and when he tried to kiss me I was more disgusted than scared...

-"I actually wanted to apologize to you about what happened ... It wasn't right from me to scare you like that..it's just that you are the first girl that I like who doesn't give a sh*t about me, I wanted you to notice me,to admire me, to like me..."

-"Let me give you an advice, in life there are times that we can't have what we want to, DEAL WITH IT!" I think that I was actually telling that to myself...

-"Deal with it or fight for it? I thought you where the person to fight for it!"   What did he just say....? He is right! I never give up so easily! What happened to me?

-"That's right I am gonna fight for it! Joon oppa thank you and sorry! Thank you for reminding me who I really am and sorry because I can see you only as a friend! The guy I want as my boyfriend is the one and only Min Yoongi and I am gonna fight for him!"

-" Hm.... that's exactly why I was interested in you and that's exactly what makes it so hard for me to stop liking you...but I want you happy so.... If you ever get bored with that motionless person just call oppa and I will fly to you cutie!" he is not bad after all... He is looking at something "Thank me later" he said and huged me tightly.

  I was surprised at his action,why is he hugging me ?Did he saw something behind me? I was thinking when suddenly a voice..

-"Yah! You again ! Don't touch my girlfriend or I am gonna break every single bone of yours! You hear me?" Joon oppa released me from the hug and I turned around to see an angry Yoongi oppa coming with force toward us.

-"Yoongi oppa that's not what you thinking ,he just..." Yoongi oppa passed me and didn't even look at me ,he was glaring at Joon oppa the whole time.

-"Leave her alone damn it" said Yoongi oppa and pushed Joon oppa " I know she is beautiful but control yourself man because she is mine! I am her boyfriend, I like her more than you do!" Yoongi oppa yelled, Joon oppa turned his head and looked at me.

-"Fight for it? I don't think  you need to do that! You have already won the battle!" he said and smiled at me "You are a lucky  man" he said to Yoongi oppa and then he left.

-"What was that for?" he asked me

-"I don't really know.. he was accepting the fact that I don't like him and I like you and encouraged me to fight for you when he hugged me" Sh*t I told him everything

-"Fight for me?"

-"Well....you see I know you will think I am weird but I can't give up so easily on you..." I took a deep breath and I stepped on a chair that I had in my yard " Min Yoongi I really like you and I am gonna fight for you! Be prepared!" I said and pointed at him.

Somehow something went wrong and I felt my self falling from the chair and getting closer to Yoongi oppa. I hugged him and we both fall down ,me on top of him. I opened my eyes and stared at his beautiful face,his eyes are closed..is he dead? what have I done? I went my ear closer to his mouth so I could hear if he is breathing when suddenly ...he kissed my ear! What? I quickly stood up trying to understand what did just happened. He stood up too...

-"Sorry Yoongi oppa I am so clumsy.."

-"Yes you are! You are my clumsy kid and I like everything on you, your clumsiness, your smile,your eyes. I like you! I want you mine and only mine!" he said that and came closer to me."Mine.." he whispered

  Then he grabbed my waist with his  hand and pulled me closer. With his other hand he grabbed  behind  my neck and pushed me in a deep passionate kiss. I kissed back , I wanted him so bad ... I pulled away from the kiss, I opened the door and got in my home. I saw a confused Yoongi oppa standing in front of my door and not getting in.

-"Do you need an invitation?" I

-"I am actually scared for my life, I mean are you that clumsy at everything you do,like everything...?" 

-"No , actually I am really skillful at one specific thing" I winked at him

-"Really ? Tell me!" I saw his eyes completely changing, they were full of desire. I see he got what I meant...Nice!

-"Better I am gonna saw you" I said and grabbed his shirt and pulled him in the house  while kissing him. He kicked the door closed and pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

-"Bed.Where." he said between the kisses,I pointed my bed and he carried me that way.

  Damn everything was perfect and all I could think was " Is this really happening?".

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

That's it, end everybody! Thank you for you support, I hope you liked my story! Please comment and tell me if you liked it, or even if you didn't.... I want to know! Thanks again. Bye guys!