Second date

Is this really happening?

Time for the pan to begin

______________________________________________________________________________

Suga's POV    

     I didn't think I could have so much fun today,because you know... today is our 100 days anniversary or it would be if Nara hadn't broke up with me.. I know we were together for a few months but damn I really liked her, maybe I was in love with her.... And then she left me for another guy and broke my heart.... Today was a day I thought I was gonna spent alone, maybe drinking so I could forget... but no! At first I was annoyed with what the clumsy kid did but now I am thankful that I am actually having fun today!!! By the way I hope that this is the last shop because I am getting dizzy with all those clothes.Finally we are leaving.... Oh I can see Taehyung,Jimin,Kookie,Namjoon and Jhope waiting for us.

-"Bad news guys, manager hyung told us to go back to the studio because he thinks that we are going to do crazy stuff...." 

-"As always" Jin hyung said interrupting Taehyung ah 

-" yeah... and he wants us back so we are not gonna make trouble."

-"Oh ... life is so unfair" said Namjoon with a dramatic tone

-"But we are big boys and we can handle this , right guys?" said Jhope  and pushed V and Namjoon so they would start walking.

 Jimin and Kookie followed them waving at us, after one minute they were gone... They took it easy and that make me suspicious...

-"Oppa I want us to have some time alone please!!! " said Yujin noona

-" Baby we can't leave them alone.." Jin hyung said

-"Why? They are not babies.. Yoongi ah, are you a baby?"

-"No!" what is she trying to do?

-"See I told you oppa! So Eun ah It won't be bad from us to leave you guys for some time so we can have time alone as a couple right?"

-"I guess so....." I was confused and I could tell So Eun ah was too ,but before we can even truly understand what happened Jin hyung and Yujin noona were already gone ,leaving the two of us alone..

-"That was weird.." I said

-"Tell me about it... So Yoongi oppa what do you want us to do? You know the place, guide me!"

-"So it's your first time? Don't worry follow my lead" I said and start walking to the cafe... Damn that was heard so wrong!!!

  We went inside and sat on a table for two.

-"What do you want to drink? coffee?" she nodded and I called the waiter. "Two americanos please" I looked at her to make sure that I said the right thing and she smiled at me. Beautiful....

-"You remember my taste in coffee... "

-"Of course! Not many girls like bitter stuff and If they do, in front of guys they pretend that they like sweet stuff... But noooo, you are not even doing that,weirdo!" I love teasing her

-" Weirdo? You are calling me weirdo? You? Me? At least I haven't slept for 20 hours straight.... sleep freak!"

-"Did you..."

-"Yes of course I  saw Pops in Seoul, pink looks good on you by the way, you were like a little cute kid  . I wanted to hug and..."

-"Hey I am not a kid , I am a handsome grown up  man" 

-"Whatever cutie...!" she said and pinched my cheek. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards to me so our faces were inches away, I looked her in the eyes,she blushed ,I smirked.

-"Do you still think  I'm cute?" I said staring at her, it was so fun teasing her..... but this time is different, I think I am teasing myself too. Right now I feel the urge to kiss her, my heart is biting and I can't calm myself down. 

-"Here ,your coffee!" The waiter said , that's when I realized what was happening . I let go of her hand and sit on my chair properly.

-"Not funny Yoongi oppa!" she said trying to hide her embarassment

   We talked for an hour, she told me about her family ,  I told her about mine too. I feel so comfortable with her, like being with my best friend. That must be it, I see her as a really good friend...that situation before was just false alarm. We were about to leave when I heard someone calling me

-"Yoongi ah" I turned around to see who was it and .......,SH*T!!!! It's Nara ,with her new boyfriend. My heart is breaking once again. They are coming to us

-"How are you?" I said trying to avoid eye contact

-"I am really good! Yoongi ah meet my boyfriend Ken!" said Nara

-"Nice meeting you." he said and bowed at me and I bowed back. He was good looking I have to admit...

-"And she is?" Nara pointed at So Eun ah

-"She is..... my girlfriend, So Eun ah!" girlfriend? What did I just say?

-"Oh ... hi I am Nara" she said to So Eun ah who was like she had a heart attack and now was getting her senses back. 

-"Hi I am  So Eun, nice to meeting you" she said and smiled at Nara, I took some seconds to appreciate that beautiful smile of hers that seemed to help me be more confident to handle the situation right now.

   I grabbed So Eun ah's waist and pulled her closer to me.

-"Sorry Nara and Ken hyung, me and my girlfriend need to spent some time alone " I said and kissed So Eun ah on the neck and winked at her. She played along and kissed me on the cheek. Hey I am actually  enjoyng this.. And then we left leaving those two behind....

-" You should be an actress" I said when we sat on a bench outside the mall

-" No no no I am nothing in front of you sunbae" she said and bowed at me...

-"Trying to be funny huh?" I said and start tingle her, without me noticing I pulled her really close to me ,our face once again were really close but this time was not like the others. Before I could think anything I felt her soft warm lips on mine,  I was about to deepen the kiss when she pulled away.. I came back to reality and looked at her...

-" I know it's sudden but I can't hide this anymore. The truth is that I really like you Yoongi oppa, I think I am in love with you and I don't want to be just friends with you.." she said

-"Listen So Eun ah it's not that I don't like you, I think that I am attracted to you but I was in a relation with Nara  , the girl we just met , and we broke up like 15 days ago.Today is our anniversary,it was a bad break up.  She actually cheated on me but I think I still have feelings for her...."

-"It's okay Yoongi oppa ,I understand. I just wanted you to know.. I have to go now, I am really tired and I want to rest..."

-"Ehmm Are you really okay?" she nodded with a fake smile, that kid can't lie for sure. "Let me take you home at least.."

-" Really Yoongi oppa there is no need, and I really want to spent sometime by myself to think..."

-"Okay I guess.." she then left..

I looked at the sky , it was getting darker, is it going to rain? I don't care I just want to sit on that bench forever....I was thinking for almost an hour when my phone rang.    wild for the night~ being polite~

-"Hello?"

-"Yoongi ah it's me Nara.Please I want to see you. I don't feel well."

-"Where are you?"

-"At the cafe we were before, I need to see you now.."

-"Wait there ,I am coming" I hanged up the phone and walked to the cafe...Is that what I want?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it! I am thinking of happy ending now to write.... Take care, see you in the next update.. Oh did you see Bangtan slay on MAMA? Turn up!!!!