How?

Is this really happening?

What is that? Oh Taehyung with a girl? She is laughing...That little guy is flirting,way to go kid! But she ... she is that clumsy kid...What is she doing with Taehyung? Something is making me upset and I don't know why? Aish...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV 

   For a second I forgot about what happened but that was until I saw him staring at us from the window....I think I have to go.....

-" I think I have to go " I said while looking at the window, he followed my gaze and nod at me, he saw him too!

-" See you around orange juice girl!"

-"It's Kim So Eun actually, plus I am a noona so it would be So Eun noona! Can you call me like that from now on ,V-sshi?"

-"Of course  but only if you call me Taehyungah!"

-"It's a deal Taehyungah!Bye bye!" I said waving my hand

-"Bye So Eun noona" he said 

I am going to leave without looking at that window , the thought alone makes me embarassed ,could he still be there? My steps are getting faster I could use a friend's shoulder right now but I got nobody....I feel so lonely 

   SUGA 's POV

-"Yah what where you doing with that clumsy kid?" I asked Taehyung 

-"Eh? .... Oh you mean So Eun noona... nothing , just having fun!"  what? having fun? And So Eun noona? noona? did I miss something?

-"Be careful , I think she is a pain in the !" I said

-" I don't think so .. but If  you say so hyung ...."

 -" Suga hyung and Taehyung hyung, manager hyung wants to talk to us" Jungkook said and we headed at manager hyung's office.

We sat down, he wait a minute and then he spoke

No one's POV

-"Kids I have good news, you are selected from a magazine to be the gift?"

-" To be the gift?" Jin hyung asked

-"More like a date" manager hyung said, I couldn't get what he meant with that and we all gave him a "please translate" look

-"Each one of you will go to a date with a lucky fan" he said

-" With the same girl?" Taehyung asked

-"No one is dating my girl, got it flower boy?" said Jimin glaring at Taehyung

-" Chill Jimin..... and Taehyung no you are not going to date the same girl!"

-"Okay hyung and how do we decide who that girl will be?" said Taehyung looking all excited

-"We will decided with lot"

-" I will write a song about that date, it could be such an ispiration" said Suga smiling

-"Girl let me date~ Girl let me date~" sang Jungkook teasing Suga

-"I just want a da ...da.. daaaate~ I just want a da... da.. daaateeee~ " sang V dancing like a ballerina and Jimin was laughing hard

The Next day....

 You woke up and start thinking about what happened yesterday, somehow you had to stop thnking about this thing and move on." It's about time" you thought and you took a newspaper and you start reading something.

Your POV

    So I need money,I am not here for holiday ,I need a job... Let's see... Erm....Oh that's it ! A mini market and it's close at that broadcast station...such a cool place.Maybe I can see  famous people there ,like Sug...Oh come on... stop thinking about him..... Focus! I am going  this afternoon! Ugh..... I am bored! I am going for a walk.That's it! Do something So Eunah, don't just lay on the bed.

     I opened the door, the sun was shining bright. I want to go to the park but I can't, I don't want to see him. Oh there is this cd store at the corner, let's go hear some music . Music is like medicine to me,probably that's the best place to be right now. There it is! I can see it!

I   at reading Korean, I can speak  Korean really well, but I just CAN'T read! Damn  what does it say there? 

-"Where the heck  are BTS's albums?" I said to myself ,but pretty loud I guess because a guy with a hood and shades took a cd and start walking towards  me.

-"You can't read Korean, right?Do you like BTS?" he said to me

-"Yeah I can speak but I can't read.And Yes of course I like BTS. You?Do you like them?"

-"Not really, I think they just trying hard. They are popular only because they are handsome." he said and anger was rising through my head.Dude It's one thing to say that you don't like this kind of music and another to say that they are popular only because their good looks. You are in Danger~

-"Only because their looks? As a fellow ARMY said,,,so I am buying their CD just to hear their faces ! Fool! Just say you don't like their music!That's ok.Don't say these kind of things, respect their hard work at least." I said and I grabbed the cd from his hands, thank god it was "Dark & Wild" because I already had the other albums, and walked towards the cash desk. 

-"That's why I am proud for my ARMYs" he said . I turned around and looked at him  , he was removing the shades and he already had taken off the hood. Oh My Bangtan, he is Rapmonster!

-"Ehm....Namjoon shii..?"

-"Yep, nice to meeting you. your name?"

-"Kim. So Eun...."

-"Are you a noona?"

-" No.. we are the same age"

-"Cool So Eunah! You can call me Namjoon ah ! You are the girl from the fansign with the orange juice and manager hyung's shirt right?"

-" Yeah that's me ,the clumsy one" I said....Actually I was waiting for him to say " it's okay,things happens " and stuff like that. You know these kind of  words really don't help! But he said something else.. I can see he is really weird like Taehyung ah!

-" I know, I know. I am so thankfully to you because now Suga hyung doesn't say anymore that I am the God of Destruction, instead he says that YOU ARE" he said laughing and giving me a hi-five. I couldn't take it, I started laughing like crazy too! What's up with these people?

 After we stopped laughing  , he looked his watch.

-" I have to go, nice to meeting you So Eunah. Stay strong Goddess of Destruction, I was once in your place.... Now I am not! Thanks to you!" He said putting out his tonque and running out the store.

   Wow I spoke to Rapmon. Shock. How is this even possible?

SUGA's POV

   Why is Namjoonah smiling like a fool?

-"Namjoonah what happened? You seem pretty happy?Something good?"

-" Oh hyung I was at the cd store and I saw your close friend, like really close" he said winking at me

-"Eh? I don't get it! Who do you mean ?"

-"Come on, the one that hug you .. the one that made you  fall in love... Oh wait she just made you fall from the stairs not in love.. my bad" Aish that kid is teasing me, but does he mean? "So Eunah" he said. That clumsy kid again? How?