Stay away

Is this really happening?

 

I AM getting closer! I am falling again I step wrong on that stair and now I am falling towards Suga, how can time be so slow, can i die right here right now?  I don't want to see what's about to happen.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

V's POV

   I believe I can fly~ I believe I can touch the sky~

     Weird but that's all  I can think watching this kind of scene! Orange juice girl is flying towards Suga hyung ... And Suga hyung has such a terrified look. Hahaha  She hugged him and they fallt together. Awwww... how cute. Hmm Suga hyung looks in pain though and she looks really worried.

-" I am so sorry, are you ok?" she asks while getting up from him and fixing herself, her elbow is bleeding.

-"Watch where you going, do you want to kill me or something? Clumsy as hell!" Suga hyung must be really angry usually he doesn't spend so much energy just to yell at somebody. Lucky girl I think,at least she has his full attention

-"I really am sorry, I.. I am a fan,I would never do something that could hurt you, I.. I am sorry" things are getting serious her eyes are now watering, I feel bad for her

-"Okay If you don't want anything bad to happen to me then STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" Suga hyung actually yelled for the second time , scary things happen here and now he is leaving, hyung what about the girl?you are not like that usually, what happened? 

-" I am sorry for Suga hyung, I don't know what got into him,it was an accident after all" said Namjoon hyung 

-"It's really stressful these days please try to understand him" Jin hyung said

-"Are you okay?"  Jimin asked pointing at her elbow

-"I am okay, and of course I understand ,he was right it was my fault ,I am really sorry" looking at her was painful , like a lost puppy or something, I felt anger towards Suga hyung and I didn't know why... She starts running and.... she is gone! What's with that girl? Is she a marathon runner or something. I looked at the other members,they looked worried too.

-"Lets go up" Namjoon hyung said and we all follow

nugu ttaemune? Suga hyung ttaemune~ nugu ttaemune? Orange juice girl ttaemune~

What's wrong with me and songs today?

Υour POV

   I feel so embarrassed, why am I always like that? Everything I do is wrong and he even yelled at me... How in the world did I make such a quiet person to yell at me like that? Plus not just any quiet person but MIN FREAKING YOONGI the one and only Suga, my ultimate bias... I can't walk anymore I feel so tired, I will sit under that tree, I want to stop thinking about this, it makes me sick.. Let's count sheeps ... or I can sing a song like.... 

Only you~ Nan tto ni apeseo isanghan jitman golla hage dwae~ (I once again only pick out and do the weird things in front of you)

No,no,no no BTS'S Blanket kick what am I thinking ?I need to forget, another song think fast....

I just keep falling in love, falling in love~

Wait, falling? Damn I can't forget! Maybe If I hit my head in that tree I would forget. Baamm That didn't work...Again! Baamm.... I still remember... Again ! Baamm....

-"Ermm..... orange juice girl what are you doing there? Did the tree did something to you?" I heard someone saying.

Is it my imagination? and what about orange juice? Oh my god did that tree just spoke? I looked up to see where the voice was coming from and I saw V. Thank god it wasn't the tree,I didn't have the time to deal with a tree that can speak right now, it was just V from BTS.....What? V FROM BTS? 

-"I am just trying to forget" I said that like it was no weird at all, I mentally face palmed myself for that

-"Hmmm it makes sense. And does it work?" he asked. Welcome to planet Earth my alien friend , he really is a 4D person but at least he doesn't think I  am a weirdo...

-"Not at all!" I said. He smiled and sat beside me.

-"Are you upset because your favorite member of your favorite group yelled at you? Or because the guy you like did that?"

-" What do you mean?"

-"You are sad because Suga hyung yelled at you or because Min Yoongi hyung did it?"

I really thought about this one...

-"Because Suga oppa yelled at me" if he asked me that question one day sooner I would probably answered "Min Yoongi oppa" because I thought I knew him but now I am not sure anymore.... Maybe how I thought Min Yoongi oppa's personality would be was after all how I wanted to be and not the real one.... Does that make sense? That kind of make me feel better..

-"Hmmm but you know, we never lie to our fans,  our personality is the same on and off screen. So Suga hyung is MIn Yoongi hyung! Your bias and the guy you like yelled at you! That's some bad luck!"

-" You know we fans call you alien right?"

-"Yes and I don't get why.." he said scratching his head

I laughed so hard , that I couldn't breath and V was staring at me unable to understand why was I laughing..

Suga's POV

 Damn that girl make us both fall , I thought she was hurt though... Is she crying because of me somewhere alone right now? I feel guilty...

And it is such a good day for being angry ,I looked outside the window and I sigh... What is that? Oh Taehyung with a girl? She is laughing...That little guy is flirting,way to go kid! But she ... she is that clumsy kid...What is she doing with Taehyung? Something is making me upset and I don't know why? Aish...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it......