I am excited!

Is this really happening?

Your POV

  Boomshakalaka I am in Korea!!!!  I was working so hard for the past three years and somehow I managed to save some money and now here I am heading to my new house in Korea. Nice neighborhood  and it has a park  ,so cool... but what is this huge building ? Anyways that's my street and 31....33....35 hey there's my house! Actually it's my uncle's house but he let me stay as long as I want, he lives in Canada now so he doesnt need it anyways... That house is pretty comfortable ,reminds me of the good old days, we used to come here with my parents and sister when I was like 6 years old, but you know vacation in another country needs money and we haven't so...  here I am back to Korea after 15 years. Enough thinking  let's see the important stuff now, so BTS are having a fansign at this town , nice! I can go there with..... oh this bus and at ...this stop hmmm piece of cake. I am ready to meet you guys wait for me!!!

Next Day

  You  run to the bus stop, it was pretty ease to find it and that made you even happier."Lucky day" you thought... You took the bus and after one hour here you are at the fansign of your beloved BTS. The screaming fangirls were everywhere and it was really loud but you didn't care, the fans who will meet the guys have already been picked and you weren't one of them but you didn't care , you were happy you could see them for the very first time. And the fansign starts, it was funny to look their reactions with the fans it was like a fancam but live ,you couldn't stop smiling until...

Your POV

why the hell am I so clumsy I spit all my orange juice on this guys head .... ON THIS GUYS HEAD?  OH MY GOD he is ... he is ...Their MANAGER I've seen him in Bangtan Bomb's ,way to go So Eunah, way to go!

-''I am so sorry sir, it was an accident really I am sorry''. I  bowed and I prepared myself for the worst.

-'' What the hell, my new shirt! Ughhh I don't have time for this now! You own me a shirt !'' he said pointed at me and then he left running

 Everyone was looking at me, I was so embarassed and suddenly I heard someone laughing I turned my head to see who that was and I saw V, he was giving me thumbs up. Then I turned to look at Suga and he had the "what a weirdo" look. I want to disappear now,why ,why me? I didn't move and I didn't dare to look at Suga for the rest of the fansign. When I was about to leave someone stopped me, it was their manager again....

-"Hey you, sorry if I was mean back there but you know this job can be quite stressfull" he said

-"No it was actually my fault, your reaction was quite normal, once again I am really sorry what can I do to make up to you?" I said bowing

-"Well if you say so I could use a new shirt.... I am just kidding ,it's really not a big deal. You are an A.R.M.Y and BTS love you guys, they will get me if I misstreat one of you.Oh I have to go now. See you in another fansign!"he wink at me and left

That was pretty nice of him, I think i should really brought him this shirt, it was my fault after all... Now back to the thought about me getting embarassed infront of Suga. Ughhhhh...

After 2 hours

Your POV

Let's see I went to a shop and here it is a brand new shirt for Bangtan's manager now I have to look for Big Hit's address so I can give it to him... Wait a sec that building seems familiar..google map and ...here we go OH MY BANGTAN that's the huge building I saw the first day, it is a block away from my house like if it was block A I would be Block B,Nalina nalina nalina.... Wait I am getting too excited here...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the first chapter ,do you guys liked it? I want to apologise for all the mistakes, it's my first time writting a fanfiction plus English isn't my first language so... yep sorry!