Chapter 08

Some Truths are Better Left Unsaid
N and I shootings for the drama are coming to a close.

What was only beginning though was the weird relationship Cha N and I formed. Since that day when I realized I had with him, he had been sending me copies of my favorite Albums and Books and even DVD's of my favorite movies, its his form of apologizing.

I still wonder how he knew my most wanted films and everything even my favorite foods.

We were fast becoming friends, and well we are still in a relationship in the eye of the public ,the conversation that took place that morning stayed at the very back of my head since remembering it would just make things awkward between us.

Today I have a guesting, a show that talks about love and relationship,

"Sojin, how's your love life? I heard a lot about you and N" The host flashed a teasing smile at me and I just laugh before answering,

"We're doing good"

We talked about how comfortable I am working with my boyfriend and many more when suddenly Cha N appeared out of nowhere with a flower in his hand to surprise me.

"Omo, why are you here" I smiled and approached him, he gave me a peck on the lips and gave the bouquet of flowers to me.

"Surprise~!" He smiled and make me sit again, I never knew his coming too.

"Okay, you guys are too sweet" the host laugh

"She's my Honey" He wink at me and I blushed.

"So, I wanna know if your ideal type is Cha N?" The host asked and I got startled..

"Eh?" .."Uhh.. I.. guess so" i shyly answered and n stares at me , his eyes obviously teasing me.

"I see you laughing at me" I pointed my finger to N and he just burst into laughing saying he won't do it again.

"My ideal type is someone who has strong eyes, a definite point of view, and is a faithful and attentive" I continued.

"What about you N?"

"Mine? Just look at her and you'll know my ideal type already" N answered pointing at me I blushed, why is he so sweet? But kidding aside he is lying.

"Yah, Don't be plastic, You told me I don't fit to your ideal?" I glared. Its true he told me that during our free time.

"What I'm saying is true" he retorted

"Liar," we were bickering infront of everyone and we're on a live show right now.

"I don't tell lie"

"Yah! Dont be unfair, say it in words!"

"My ideal type is a someone who looks innocent, smart,wise, has a good personality and dances very well and has a y charms too" he gave me a Are you happy look so I elbowed N and he whined

"Hey Park Sojin How Can a woman hit a man?" He pouted and I laughed, the Host laugh and so the Audience.

"You two are really funny, sweet and the chemistry is overflowing." The host compliment us.

__________________

N and Sojin were inside the car to go to Sojin house.

"Oh, This is a camera!" Sojin saw a thing inside his car.

"Can I take a look?" Sojin asking permission.

"Nothing much to see inside of it" he told but Sojin tease "Don't tell me you have a picture of a women in here?"

"No I don't" he answered and sojin excitedly open the camera.

"Hey, Why all the photos you'd taken here are all the back side of the people?" Sojin showed the pics and asked N while she's looking at his camera.

"Because, that's how they are" N responded.

"What do you mean?" Sojin looked puzzled. She's wondering because its kind of stupid to take a picture of your back when everyone use cameras for people's faces.

"I will be hurting if I take a photos of them smiling at me or looking at me, because in the end They will all just turn their backs and leave me"...."Pictures are use to not forget the past it is a memory to be hold and keep, but as time and years passed Picture are also fading and memories are being forgotten." He looked at the photos and then look at Sojin.

"Uhmm O-Okay" She pretend to understood what he said even she didn't understand it.

____________________________________________

HAKYEON'S POV

After the guesting I dropped Sojin into her house

"And where do you think you are going?" Sojin raised her eyebrow at me when she saw me entering too.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Inviting myself to eat dinner with you" She chuckles hearing my answer and just let me in. I put my arm around her and backhug her as we enter the house.

I still don't know what is the status of our relationship until now for Sojin what she knew is that She is my fake girlfriend. I can't label it as We are Dating but we were treating each other very well and i think we are more than friends

I sat on the couch and Sojin went to her room to change her clothes after that she yelled at me to come in the kitchen.

I walked to where the kitchen is and I bit my lower lip as I saw her wearing shorts shorts showing her amazing legs, she was looking at something inside the refrigerator.

"What are you doing there?" I talked, she's making me feel hard as she's bending down and I can see how her cheek showing.

"I am finding the cheese, where the hell Yura put that" she stamped her feet in annoyance.

"Stop what you are doing" I retorted

"Jeez, What?, Why?" She glared at me.

"You're .." She stared at me for a moment, blinking her eyes and look away, I saw how her face heaten up. I always been too honest to her. I grabbed her shoulder and make her move away so that I will be the one to look for what she's looking for.

"Here" I hand her the cheese she was looking for.

She started to put that in her ramen and I was just staring at her face, her hair is tied up in a ponytail.

"Quit staring N" She turn to look at me and I smile "How can I, if a very beautiful woman is infront of me?"

She made that 'Psh' sound and smiled. "You are too honest"

I chuckles I always tell the truth about my feelings for her and there's only one lie that I have told her, it is about how me and Cha Hakyeon are just different person and I am trying my best to find a right time to confess that we are the same person, there were times Im just going to say it and she's not believing it but that's okay. I want to tell it to her slowly until she finally get what i mean and what I want to say.

"Sojin.." I started "What?"

"I think you have to know this, I, Iㅡ"

"What?"

I look straight into her eyes, "I am Cha HAKYEON!" I closed my eyes and prepared myself for her slap, but what makes me shocked is she didn't do it, so I opened my eyes, she has that look of 'Nice Joke bruh' and she laughed.

"I know you are Cha Hakyeon..." She continue laughing "You Know? H-how?" I was stuttering and she got near me and cupped my cheeks

"Because I amㅡ Choi DONGJOo!" She yelled the name of her character in our drama and laugh, she thought I was joking.. Again =-=

"Sojin, I am Hakyeon" I told her again and she just stop and glared at me not believing of it. I know if I continue this she will just be annoyed so I stopped.

_____________________

"Eat, you aren't funny tonight N" she put the bowl and sat beside me.

I picked up the chopstick and sigh before eating it..

"Sojin..Iㅡ"

"Just Eat," She cut my words "If you are going to say nonsense,Im not in mood to joke around N" She continue eating. I grab her bowl of ramen and put in on the table and grabbed her shoulder for her to face me. "I won't say nonsense so please listen to me" she was shocked of what I did "You know well that my feelings for you are sincere, I always tell you how I love you and I will do everything to make you happy Sojin...Let's date officially!" I gripped her shoulder tightly looking into her reaction.

"H-Hey.." She choked

"I know you have a feelings for me too Sojin. The way you look at me in the eyes, smile at me, respond to my kisses and the ... i know there is a space for me in your heart, Be my Girlfriend Sojin"

"N, what the hell are you tal-" I cut her words and Kissed her forcefully to shut her up, I quickly crashed my lips down on top of hers. I moved them strongly against hers trying to get her to respond. I know she will respond to it but she slapped me instead, I felt like i got defeated after her slap.

"I-Im sorry about that N" She look at the ground and say sorry for slapping me. Sojin shoved away my hand, I clenched my teeth and got up to get my things. "Im sorry Jin" I apologized in my low tone and walked through the door, I heard her call my name.

"N! N! Wait up" I continue walking and enter my car to drive.

When Im far away to her house I stopped, I opened the window to let the air enter my car "I thought she feel the same. Was it all an act?" I start the engine.