Chapter 03

Some Truths are Better Left Unsaid

I Greeted all the cast with a smile when I entered the house to where we are going to live in the drama. I walked and saw everyone getting ready, today for new episodes filming.

We had our first airing of the drama last January 03 and the fans are all anticipating it. As you all know, My character is Choi Dongjoo and is a divorce woman and There's a shocking scene on the first episode of my appearance where I got slapped and its not even a fake but Real slap.

"Oh Dongjoo!" N came to me and put his arm around my shoulder, Here he go again and his super flirty side.

"Yah Cha N! Can y--" I was still talking but he shook his head

"You can't call me N when we are on the set, I am Cha Hakyeon~ Your future boyfriend and husband" He cupped my cheeks and Pinch it.

"In the drama!" I corrected and he laugh.

"Choi Dongjoo, Lets practice our scenes" Hakyeon told me

"Eh? No, Lets jus--" I havent even finish my word when he went infront of me again and pulled me into a hug. I felt like I stopped breathing the moment he hugged me tightly and suddenly my mind was telling me to hug him back but before I do that I heard him talk.

"..Hmm...You.." He stop and look at me with such a puppy eyes.

I rise up my eyebrow "Let Go of Me" but he didn't, he smiles ertly at me.

"...You're quite big" he said and hug me even more tighter oh my God this guy.. Is he ing serious !@#/*-=,/>[[ Damn It!

"You are B cup, Am I right?... Of course I am!" he proudly laughed and pretended to scan my upper body. I blushed

"You... ert" I mumbled, I stepped on his shoe.

"How come people like you so much.." I rolled my eyes as Iam trying to get out from his tight grip.

"Because ... I am Handsome? Hahahaha" He laughed real loud "or maybe cool?, Hot? or Talented?, You should start liking me too so that you can give the answer because I really don't know why they love me" He smirk and moved more forward to me.

"Tsk. Let go of me, before I kick you to where it hurts the most" I said and glared at him I was trying to be cool and I pushed him away and he just chuckles.

Woah seriously I am going crazy because of him, His presence irritates me for some reason and I can't understand why Im so annoyed whenever he is around.

"Next Scene! Choi Dongjoo and Cha Hakyeon" The PD called us

"Oh Its our scene" he grin.

! Today we have a hug scene, this ert seriously Arggh!!

I got ready the camera starts to signal us and "ACTION!" I started to talk about how to make a herbal medicine tea for Grandma and Hakyeon was only watching me.

^~~^

"If you put all that, Don't you think that'll be so expensive?" Hakyeon commented.

"I am not planning to sell it" I sigh and continue putting diferent ingredients.

"It is a medicinal tea to help Grandmother"

"..Ahh" he nods and watch me again.

"But..You know that I quit being a doctor, Do you think I can earn money by selling herbal tea?" I asked and looked at him.

"Lets package this like how tea are being served,"-hakyeon

"we can earn so much!!!" He happily added and move to meg

"I Will make a lot of Money!" I said jumping, and that scene we should hug each other. Hakyeon smirk at me and was about to hug me but then "Wait!!! wait!! wait!!" I got nervous and cover my chest from the though that if he hug me, he's going to do something ert again.

"Cut!" - the camera man stopped filming and the staffs and cast laughing at what I did.

We repeated it from the beginning , until take 4 we repeated hugging each other and we still or Should I say ,I still haven't perfect it.

"Sojin-ah, You two have get closer and hug each other jumping" The Director demonstrate.

~But It's awkward~ I thought inside. I glance at my partner in this drama and he was holding his laughter I hit him lightly and warned "Make sure you won't do anything" he nods.

"Of Course, Of course"

"ACTION!" They signal us to act.

"Lets package this like how tea are being served,"- He looked at me after having that idea.

"we can earn so much!!!" He said and smile

. .

"Then I Will make a lot of Money? right? Kyaaa" I said jumping, both of us walked closer to each other and hug but after I realized i am hugging him, i pushed him away and fix myself pretending nothing happened.

 

"OKAY! PERFECT" The director gave us a thumbs up.

 

_____________________

 

HAKYEON POV

"Good job!" They started to wrapped up from the set to go to other places to shoot the leads as I walk around to find Sojin. I saw her walking her way to the sofa so when she caught me staring I smiled cutely, but she gave me a cold stare in return.

"What is it again?" She asked in such angry tone.

"Well, I just wondering if you will answer my question now.." I stared at her.

"What question is that?" She's reading the script.

"You are not married yet right?" I asked because I want to make it sure that I still have a chance. She look at me for a second before going back memorizing script.

"Uhuh" She simply nod and Iam internally screaming inside. Sojin is not married yet!!

"Last question" I started again.

"What?" She never look.

"Are you B-Cup or.... Don't tell me you are C?" I pretended to be shocked and Sojin eyes widened.

"Aish You ing jerk!!" I got startled when she suddently moved and hit me everywhere.

"Ow !!! , Oww!! Ow! , Hey I-I was just kidding, Ow!" She continue to hit me.

"Aigoo, Are you two fighting again?" Park Jun Gyo sunbaenim went to separate us both. He is the Dad of Sojin in this drama.

"There's no day that the two of you didn't fight" he chuckles.

"Appa, He started it first!" Sojin pointed at me so I flicked her head. "You are the one who hit me first".

"Stop,. Sojin, Do you want to eat icecream?" He asked Sojin and both of them left me but I followed, I want to eat ice cream too.

All the cast are eating together and sojin enjoying talking to her Mom in the drama. I eat my dinner alone on the corner as I keep staring at Sojin smiling face. She looks very happy with this family and that made me smile.

"N, why aren't you joining them?" Jin Yihan sunbaenim passed by.

"Ah , its okay , I like to watch them having fun" I smiled.

"You want to watch them or Watch Sojin only?" He smirk at me and I caught of guard.

"So you noticed it.." I fake laughed.

"Sojin is really happy with them, especially having someone to call Mom and Dad" - Yi Han commented, and then Ive realized that Sojin Dad died when she was young, that's why she feels excited calling someone Dad but I think she still doing fine, Her mom was supporting her.

"Hyung, How long do you know Sojin?" I asked because the two of them extremely close.

"I know her for years" He replied.

"Is she living well?, How many boyfriends does she had?" I questioned him.

"Yah Yah! Ask Sojin yourself, Its bad to gossip about others" he hit me and went to them. I shrugged my shoulder and sigh.

Walking near the lake I saw Sojin sitting on the grass alone so I went to talk to her.

"Hi!" I sat but she didn't move and Its like she thinking of something.

"Do you have a problem? You can talk to me" I suggested and She chuckles staring at me with disbelief.

"You? As If youre gonna listen to everything" She laughed so I think it will be better to leave her alone so I breathe and about to stand up but she hold my wrist stopping me.

"You are here already, so Stay with me for a while... I Don't wanna be left alone" She said the last sentence in a whispering way but I still heard it so I sit down again and join her. Her last sentence made me reminds of the past when she told me that she's scared being alone.

"Can I ask you a question?" I look at her way. "If that's about my size then forget it you ert" She rolled her eyes and i laughed a little making her smiles too.

"Its not about the size of yours, im serious this time" I take a deep breathe before asking

"Why do you hate cha Hakyeon so much?" Sojin stare at me blinking.

"Because Cha Hakyeon is a Chaebol, came from a nice family and--" I cut her sentence.

"I am not talking about my Character, I am talking about the 'Cha Hakyeon' you knew, the reason why you slapped me before" I seriously asked.

"Nah, why do you even want to know?"

"You said you will tell me the reason why you slapped me, and I want to know it now" i saw how Sojin facial expression change from bright to dark.

It took her minutes before she started to answer.

"Because Hakyeon,he is a liar......All the things he said to me before was all lie. When I needed his help the most, There's no him at all. I Lost everything, everything to the point that I had wished to die because there's no one I can lean on, even the only person I have left me alone."

"Maybe there was a reason behind that" I was trying to make excuses.

"Ani! I even went to him to asked for his help and everything but he refuses to meet me and listen to it. Even he go and come back to me now , I will never forgive him... I can't..~" I was stunned and thinking about what she said, Wait she Went to asked my help? When? I didn't know about this.

"When he told me that he will be always be by my side whenever Im having a hard time I thought he will really do that but no,Both of them are a Liar, Hakyeon and Mom" Sojin staring at the lake and throwing small stones ... she stops and breathe heavily. I stared at her and thoughts inside my head are filled with so many thoughts like 'Why is she including her mom?' , 'She hates her too?', 'why?'.

"They promised me, that they will be back" She let out a angry and frustrated cry as i keep myself taugh and act like I am not affected. I heard her sobs, I tap her back and comfort her. "You must have been through a lot" i gave her a hug and let her cry until she can not feel the pain.

"When you said that you are cha hakyeon I wanted to wish you to get lost and don't ever come back...because I don't need him anymore, I've been living alone so well now" I heard her sniff. I look down and clench my teeth.

 

After an hour the main leads shoot a new scene and only Sojin and me remain inside the house, We are both sitting on a couch She's silently reading, wearing glasses and I was listening to music until I have felt her head keeps falling as she fall asleep. I moved closer and leaned her head on my shoulder to maker her comfortable.

I stared at her face for a long time, "Park Sojin!" I called out in a low voice

"I always wanted to introduce myself to you, but what Am I gonna do? You despise me so much"....

"Did I make you wait for a long time?",

"Did you suffer a lot?"

"Why do you think of me as a Liar? I never lied to you"

"Should I just tell you that its me? Am i not going to lose you right even I do that? i have waited for this moment for a very long years, To look at you this close, to hold you and to make you smile and i am very afraid...that your hate might grow bigger after"

"I'm sorry for finding you late, But, I, I want you to know that, I Cha Hakyeon...came back to see you. I'm just right here, Please notice me"

I mumbled and touched the strand of her hair as I lean and gave her a peck on the lips while she's sleeping.

 

 

_____________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

Aww Hakyeon and SoJin

Please leave a comment i will update soon.