Chapter 06

Some Truths are Better Left Unsaid
"I will give you a ride" he offered still holding my hand inside, Automatically I just nod trying to keep myself calm. Truthfully although I hate him, there's still inside of me feeling like I am actually starts liking him for the past months. He drove his car and starts playing songs ,I was a bit shocked that he also listens to this kind of underrated songs like this Its one of my favorite and I find it cute when he starts humming the song.

"Hey, Your phone is ringing" I saw his phone and he looked at it and end the call, it just keeps on ringing again and again while he is driving and its annoying , i want to listen to the song playing but his ring tone keeps messing up with it.

"Just answer it for petes sake" I scoff with such a irritating tone. He sigh and finally tap the answer button.

"Who are you?" He answered in his cold voice. He doesn't look good answering it.

"If you won't talk, Don't call" He ended it again.

After 5minutes there's another call, he answered it and his face turns Dark.

"What do you need?"

"I'm on a vacation"

"I have no time for you"

"I'm busy"

"Since when did the two of you got interested about me?" He coldly response while driving,

"Its my life, I will live as I please. You had no right to talk to me and tell me what is right and wrong, Its disgusting because you don't know it either" His gazes gotten fiercely like he was holding his anger.

"Don't call me again, Im feeling sick hearing your voices, I am living well and I don't need both of you in my life. Just live on your own and stop acting you care. I'm Hanging Up" He grip the steering wheel , I stared at him and he looks so pale , I even saw his eyes teary and trying to hold it in. I wanted to ask who is the person he talked to,but Who AM I to do that? So I just silently sit there. He fasten the car and turn over to other side. Minutes later, We found ourselves in a high peaceful place near the sea area, No people around because its cold. He stays there with his face on the wheel taking out his battery and throwing it on the back seat before he went out.

I saw him on the bumper leaning with his arm supporting, I went out to approach him.

"Are you alright?" He was only looking at the ground silently shooking his head meaning that he's not okay. When I looked down I see how his tears falling down to the ground and that made me shocked. He heave a deep sigh

"Wait for me, I will buy you a drink" I was about to run but N suddenly grip my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"...I'm not okay, But it will get worse if you leave me too, D-Don't turn your back on me Sojin..don't do the same thing like they did, Please Don't",I can feel his tears falling on my shoulder as he rests his face there, The cold wind just making it more painful to him, so I did not dare to move i hug him and tap his back, I feel so comfortable hugging him and him hugging me tight.

He lifted his face and wiped his tears, "I-Im sorry, if you had to see me like this" he apologize for it.

"Crying doesn't mean that you are showing your weakness, so Don't apologize" I smiled and pick out my handkerchief to wiped his face I tip toe to reach him since he is taller than me, he was staring at me lovingly deep into my eyes like he was scanning my face , that eyes who reminds me of my childhood friend/enemy Cha Hakyeon.

Then a sincere smile flashed then he leaned closely to my face staring at my lips, he hesitated after knowing he was about to kiss me, he look at me asking permission and I moved forward means I am approving it so he moved Without another moment to spare I realize that he's pressing his lips to mine. His lips are oddly soft in this kiss, and it stays slow and sweet. He gently moves his hand to my waist and pulled me more forward until there's no space between us. I put my arms on his neck, pulling him closer to me too.

The kiss goes on for a long period of time, and I'm lost in it. His lips are so sweet.

This isn't my first kiss over all and isn't my first kiss with N either, its Our 3rd Kiss, me and Cha N but of all of my kissing experience this is particular the kiss that swept me right off my feet, it was so passionate and I really like it. We were both responding to each kisses, I can hear his heartbeat joining my heartbeat in sync while we sharing a deep and hot kiss.

He slid his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch of it, I can taste the mint of his mouth. He continued to explore my mouth before we slowly pulling away, we are both gasping for air after the kiss. He ran light kisses along my jaw line and then nipped at my earlobe.

"You are such a good kisser" His hot breath on my ear made her shiver, he then hugged me and thank me.

"Aren't you curious who the caller was?" He asked , we are walking side by side enjoying the wind.

"hmm, I am, but its rude to ask you that" I stretched my hand and stopped walking he did the same and watch me.

"Its my Mom..." He broke the silence between us, I looked at him , he was smiling at me but that smile is a sad one.

_______________________________

I was nervous as I stepped out from N car, He dropped me to my house after that steamy kiss we shared.

"I-I'm goingㅡinside" I told and he smiled and I looked away blushing , the flashback of what we did coming back to me.

"Bye!" I started to walk .

I was gasping to breathe after running through the stares from first floor to the fourth as entered my house and throw my bag on the couch when I enter the living room I saw Yura inside with her phone posing and taking selca like crazy.

I run to the kitchen and get some cold can beer inside the refrigerator and opened it to drink.

"Park Sojin you scared me!" Yura stamping her feet "And What's wrong with you drinking beer in this cold afternoon time" she raised an eyebrow as she saw me gulping the beer in just oneshot. I bit my lips and touched my chest that is pounding.

"...My God, Damn!" I screamed and fall on the ground.

"Unnie, Why?"

"N-Nothing"

"Ei, Impossible, tell me did you met oppa?" she smirk and I nodded.

"So what are your plans about the issue? Both of your companies are waiting for your replies if it is really true."

"He gave me an option, first is to just pretend, second is to be his girlfriend for real" I breathe heavily and tell Yura about what happened to us, including the kiss for the third time.

"KYAAAAHH Oh my god, so did you enjoyed the kiss?" Yura with her shining eyes and excited to hear more.

"I feel weird, I enjoyed it so much but Yura... I also felt so nervous" Sojin face palmed

"Why?" she questioned

"I don't want to fall for him.. But I'm also afraid to not hold it in because you know me Kim Ahyoung, I am the type to easily fall in love and I don't want to become one of his girls"

"And I am scared because Hakyeon and N shares some similarities. He wants me to choose one of the options What Am I gonna choose?"

"But it will help you to clean up your name after You and Kyungsoo false dating scandal broke out right? His fans are going to stop sending you death treats, Think Unnie" Yura adviced.

"So I will use him for my own good? Isn't that wrong?" I retorted.

"Come on Sojin, unless you want to use him as toy and a boyfriend after?" Yura stare at me smirking, She's mocking me.

"shut Up kim Ahyoung" I rolled my eyes.

"Urgghh, why does its hard to be a celebrity" I got up and makes a upset sound thinking.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So I am updating, I miss HakJin , thank you for those who are subscribing :D

CHAPTER NEXT!! Wait for it