Chapter 01

Some Truths are Better Left Unsaid
~I know you so much better than He does I know your likes, your dislikes, your favorite songs, favorite foods, and even how to make you laugh and mad but why are you dating him?

_________________

A Cute Girl with glasses wearing Large T-shirt goes down to the living room. It is Sojin, she plopped down in the chair next to Hakyeon with a bowl in hand taking all the left foods inside the fridge such as kimchi,dumplings,fried egg, ham, and sausage mixing it with rice and dove to eat it. Hakyeon handed her his half-emptied coke can, which she gulped greedily.

"Eat Slowly You'll choke later stupid" She shrugged, clearly not putting importance on what He said. Hakyeon kicked her knee lightly under the table and she threw the empty coke can at him sign of her annoyance. He is almost one year living in their house because his Mom and her mom are friends and here Hakyeon met her short-tempered daughter Sojin. They are also schoolmates but they honestly don't get along well, He loves to make fun of her ,they argue with little things and fights a lot.

"Hakyeon, can you please Stop showing your face to me?" Sojin threw another can at Hakyeon when he tried to hit her and it bounced off his forehead.

"Don't worry Babe, One month to go and i'll pack my things out of your house" He laughs. She grabbed her bowl and brought it to the sink, not making a comment.

"Want me to Help you?" I asked.

"No thanks, Just review your notes and help yourself get high grades" she said.

Sojin grades were really good she is the first in their school, got a scholarship while Hakyeon grades on the other hand weren't good that he had to struggle to avoid academic parole.

He rubbed the side of his head with two fingers. Sojin sat next to him but not looking , for a second Hakyeon thought she was giving him a cold-shoulder but then he heard a sobs from .

"Hey" He face her, she wasn't trying to hide her shaking shoulders so Hakyeon started to worry.

"What is it?" She took a shuddering breath but her voice was strong when she answered him

"We Broke up…." His worry increased. She never mentioned her boyfriend in front of him and he only asked her before if he treats her good , all he wants is to know that Sojin is happy although it hurts .

"Go! Leave me alone, I don't want to hear you making fun of me" The simple fact that she had mentioned his name was proof enough that he had done something incredibly stupid.

"Why would I make fun of you with this kind of situation"

Her hands come around her arms, as though she was hugging herself. She took another breath, and this time her voice cracked.

Hakyeon wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pressed her against him.

"When?"

"Last night." A tear fell on His wrist from Sojin's eyes . He squeezed her a little tighter.

"I begged to him but he still left me…" He felt the pain she's feeling right now. Hakyeon cradled the back of her head, gently running his fingers through her hair. So that's why she looks so exhausted today and too quiet last night He pictured her, trying to hold her tears lastnight.

"I think I'm feeling better now" He took her hand and made her sit down on the couch with him. She turned her face away from him

"That's good because You are not pretty when you are crying, look at your glasses its blurred" He tried to laughed and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, leaning back in the couch. She, in turn, leaned against him too.

"I'm scared, Hakyeon" And there was such a concrete fear in her voice that he automatically wrapped his other arm around her.

"Scared of what, Sojin?"

"I'm scared to be alone" She started to tremble again. Hakyeon gave her a comfort More than anything, he wanted to make her feel better. He wanted to give her the guarantee that somewhere, out there, there was someone that was waiting for her.

"Sojin, you'll never be alone"

"Even you act so tough, a very short-tempered girl, Eat like a pig and shows all your imperfections, there is always someone who will loves you and He is going to be a million times better than your ex."

"Really?" Hakyeon nods.

"Here, I'll make a promise." She raised an eyebrow, almost glaring at him. Still grinning, He lowered himself on the couch so that he could look at her directly in the eyes.

"I promise that you'll never end up alone." She snorted instantly, which I had expected.

"What are you gonna do?" she scoffed. "Buy me supplies of teddy bears?" She sarcastically asked, I chuckled.

"Nope, I will give you Twelve Years to find someone to love" Hakyeon continued. This time, she positively sneered with disbelief. He looked at her dead in the eye and she met his gaze.

"And what will you do if I'm still single in twelve years?"

"Then I will be here to marry you" He answered without any hesitation, without a second thought.

"WHAT?"She yelled and blushed Her cheeks flooded with red and she hid her face against his side.

"Don't make fun of me, Stupid" she mumbled.

He grabbed her chin and tilted her head to meet his eyes again. "Look I'd never make fun about something like this. I'm offering you a great deal"

"You really mean it?" she asked.

"Do we have a deal?" He replied. Her eyes narrowed slightly. She sat back and contemplated the wheels in her head turning.

"Nah Impossible ! I will be a terrible wife in the future," she said.

"Being a wife will be easy to learn"

"I can't cook that well."

"We can order to your favorite restaurant" He breezily responded.

"I'm lazy to do chores"

"Lets hire a maid"

"Im easily getting mad"

"I'm used to that Sojin"

"I sleep walking" she continued

"we can deal with it" Hakyeon answered. Now, a smile broke on her face she laughs.

"C'mon, Hakyeon you are such a . We are only sixteen why are you making plans" His eyebrows rose at the insult.

"That's why Im giving you Twelve years. Let's face it Sojin, we already live together, Shared everything. We've traded CDs so many times we don't even know which one belongs to whom. We fought for no reason but we've dealt with everything so far. So if you haven't find Mr. Right after twelve year's I will marry you" He sobered up and her smile faded slightly at Hakyeon sudden seriousness.

"It's easy to promise But it's hard to keep them Hakyeon."

"I know,but still I will do that" was his simple reply.

"Impossible" Hakyeon prayed. Prayed that Sojin would understood that He will do everything for her. That nothing would stop him from making her the happiest girl.

There were so many things Hakyeon wanted to tell her, but the words would not pass his throat until its time for them to say goodbye.

Hakyeon and Sojin are standing in the airport. Both of their flights leave at about the same time, however, they're on opposite sides of the airport, so they have to say their goodbyes here. Sojin will go to U.S to study and Hakyeon will go and back to his family. They were facing each other with a luggage in hand.

"I will miss you, Sojin" He tells Sojin quietly while chewing a gum, a sad smile on his face.

"Psh I don't think so !" Sojin joke, trying to lighten the mood a little. Hakyeon's smile disappears and he grabs her shoulders, staring hard into Sojin eyes.

"I'm serious, I'm gonna miss you"

"Y-yeah, Hakyeon I got it."

"Good." He says, straightening before he suddenly smiles.

"Don't forget our deal Sojin"

"What Deal?" Hakyeon frowned and hit her head.

"I'll marry you!" Sojin facepalmed

"I told you to stop saying that, We will never contact each other after this so there's no point" She rolled her eyes.

"I will find you , I will surely find you. See yah after twelve years Nerd !" Hakyeon smiled and ruffles Sojin hair.

"Why are you telling me that?" she irritatedly asked.

"You'll know when we meet again" - he winked.

"I think I won't be able to wait for you that time, bye Cha Hakyeon~" waving at him, she pulled her luggage and walk.

"It's okay, I'm good at waiting Sojin" He shouted happily and left.

Sojin heard it making her stop and to look back but Hakyeon already left she raised an eyebrow, confused at what she heard him say. There's an announcement that the passenger need to boards the plane now.

She sat to her place and comb her hair before putting a headset but then she noticed a gum in her hair and she doesn't have to think who did this.

-its none other than Hakyeon ! She cut the hair with a gum, great that its not that much.

"Damn You Hakyeon, I wanna kill you right now" .. "I swear I will never stay single Cha Hakyeon. N.E.V.E.R" She squeez the can of cola cursing at him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE Aww bubble gum HAHA !

I'm still writing the next chapter of this story and the LeoJin story I made so kindly wait for it.

What do you think of the first chapter of this? Go Subscribe and Comment .