Chapter 14

Some Truths are Better Left Unsaid
[TRENDING]

Sojin being verbally harassed

Fancam of fans screaming and swearing at Park Sojin

 a Bestiz post titled, "The thoughtless people who cursed at Sojin's faces today" brought attention to this fancam. In the clip shown , Sojin was down the stage lively and smiling but group of people from the crowd are heard screaming angrily at her, saying various swear words such as, "Get out you b*tch!" as well as rudely shouting at her ""Hey, what are you!"" and ""Hey you!""

It can be seen how Sojin appear to be uncomfortable and shock in the video,and that she is aware that she is being insulted. While Sojin  appears shaken from the beginning of the video, The angry fans also pushed her down as her arm scratches and hit the railing.

Other fancams of the same incident have also been uploaded. In the first clip shown below, at the 0:22 mark, a fan can be heard screaming, "Get out, get out, get out! (Naga, naga, naga!)" In the second clip shown below, at the 0:16 mark, fans can be heard murmuring Sojin's name as well as mentioning an "oppa". At the 0:29 a fan asks, "How could she come out?""   

The netizen who originally made the post writes, ""The people who attended 'Music Show' please apologize to her"  

While some netizens were unable to guess as to which fandom the swearing crowd belonged, the name of Sojin Boyfriend Cha N who is rumored they broke up and that boy group EXO kyungsoo (because of the dating rumor long time ago) was brought up repeatedly among the comments.

Article: Disrespectful fans swearing at her face... fancam controversy

1. [+10858 , -854] Wow, this is insane. How could you swear at someone's face like that. So disrespectful... How must Sojin feel having to hear things like that right in front of them.

2. [+8541, -542] Unbelievable how those fans have no consideration for her or her fans. It's not like their bias is the only one that's precious.

3. [+6,785, -422] I saw N protected her, I was there and and I feel so bad for Sojin Unnie Find strength and don't be too sad! Fighting!!

4. [+4,211, -358] This is so wrong ㅡㅡ How can you swear at their faces! 

-

1. [+129, -15] Saying things like that at a public place; I wonder how their family raised them for them to think it's okay to swear at someone's face like that... I just hope Sojin never heard it..

2. [+127, -16] So disrespectful

3. [+95, -14] She did deserve it tho. She's a

4. [+800, -305] Don't pity a Fake . Sorry not Sorry

5. [+57, -8] So HakJin couple break up rumor is true? She just used him eww

6. [+50, -0] Sojin used N and Kyungsoo to get popular tho. What a

Since the break up rumor , The fans of Hakyeon, exo Kyungsoo and netizens never leave her alone. Sojin came home at 10pm drunk that night. Yura didn't say a thing she understand her and she would probably do the same if she was in her place.

"Do you want to eat?" she asked because sojin was too silent.

"I will go upstairs Yura. I'm tired and want to rest" she puppy face and yura thinks she's the cutest

"K, lets go" she hold Sojin and help her upstairs.

"Unnie, I will sleep here tonight"

"thats great, can you sleep with me later? I don't feel like sleeping alone" she replied.

"Ye,sure unnie" yura climbed on the bed to be beside her unnie, since yura loves skinship so much.

Her arms immediately hug her waist and her head rest on the nook of her neck. I sighed; my heart suddenly started beating fast. She pulled me closer against her and my arms wrapped around her neck. For an hour Sojin pretended to be asleep and Yura thought so .

"Hyung, what are we doing here:?" Hongbin asked when Hakyeon stopped the car infront of Sojin house.

"I wanna talk to her"

"Ok. Lets go"

Yura came down to call their CEO to convince them to do something and stop the issue but a knocked interrupted her, she opened the door and saw Hakyeon.

"Hi!!" Hongbin greeted smiling when he saw Yura opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" she put her arms crossed

"Yura, where is Sojin?" Hakyeon asked.

"She's upstairs" She let them in

"Can I talk to her?"

"Why?" she get them juices

"to explain..."

"There's no use Oppa. She is sleeping and drunk, you won't be able to talk to her"

"Then I will just see her for a moment." he insist

"Look Oppa, Sojin unnie is deeply hurt. You have caused her so much pain already. Why can't you just stop and leave her alone?" she raised her voice "She's already done. Just let her go because I don't wanna see her be ruined like this"

Hakyeon stood up "I searched and waited for her for 12years.. How can I just let her go? It's hard, waiting... And waiting.. And still waiting" he said in a mumble tone that made Yura speechless "but Dont worry this is going to be the last time" Hongbin and Yura was confuse, Hakyeon went upstairs , he entered Sojin room , he sat on her bed side, her position is in sideview, she was facing the right of the bed. Hakyeon observed her

Sojin felt someone is inside so she tried to fake sleep thinking it must be Yura.

"I know- you are awake" he started and Sojin was shocked hearing him.

'What is he doing here?' Sojin thought in mind.

"I know you are not asleep Sojin, I know you better than anyone else, I stared at you long enough before to memorize your actions and hobbies and everything about you" he once again said, and sojin planned to stood up until Hakyeon spoke again "But don't look at me. You just keep pretending - because i'm afraid that you'll be disgusted seeing me and cry again"

while getting her blanket to wrap on her

"Why did you drink a lot when you can't handle it, Pabo.

It was a long silence after he talk again.

"When I saw you for the first time after twelve years, Why didnt i tell you the truth back then?...

When I heard you and Yura talking in the waiting room, when you cried slapping me, when you said how much you hate me

Because you said you love me, because I thought you will understand everything., I hoped for that but I must have known that this would happen if i had told you the truth.

I know you, I know that you won't listen to me, that you'll never talk to me again

So i thought that, Just one more day with you to be happy, just one more day, and again i keep pushing it back.

The one day turns into a month, then two to four months of lying.

I feel sorry for lying about who really I am, for what I did to you

"but Sojin, everything I've said about my feelings for you, there's no lie in it. You have no Idea on how much i love you. I really don't wanna let you go, I wouldn’t be able to live without you. It would be terrible, I don’t want to send you away but you are hurting. You hate me, and Even before, I knew it already that You’re going to hate me,

but, You can’t hate me, ... I really don’t like it when you hate me. You always hate me during our childhood days and I always feel hurt" his voice is a little more like a murmur

Sojin tears are falling, listening to him, she's trying not to make a noise but hearing his voice in this tone she can't help but feel like he's going to leave her again

"I always think of the reason why you dislike me, my presence, and think again , because you are my first love I keep on asking myself,:: why can't I be the man for you? Yes you are my first love, the girl I was talking about the other night.. It was you

'Me? His First love? When? How? What?' Sojin mixed her thoughts.

"But still, even you disliked me, the happiest day of my life, was the day I met you. The day you smiled at me, when you talked to me, when I touched your moving hands, when you hug me, when you started to finally noticed me, I began to live a new life that time

Sojin, After this night, I will do as you wish, I don't wanna cause you more pain, I hate seeing you cry, I will disappear and you should live happily, forget the pain, forget me, forget everything that hurting you"

Sojin without thinking much due to her drunk state, finally open her eyes and turn to him just reach for the tip of his long-sleeve shirt.

"Is it easy for you to let me go?" Sojin finally spoke, tears in her eyes, crying and looking down. Hakyeon let her sit the bed side and there he kissed her forehead.

"No, its not easy but I have to endure it, because this is my fault and so that I can face your mom because I promise her that I will face the consequence of my lies" Hakyeon admits this is the only way. Sojin breaks into a tiny smile as Hakyeon wiped the tears

He hold her hand "don't lose your smile,because of someone like me, i dont like seeing you in this state. You are having a hard time, thats why Don't hold back ,be mad me if you want, curse me if that will make you feel good, and if I let you go , you should move on and quickly forget me"

"What about you?" Sojin half asleep asked

"Me? I will be fine" he smiled weakly and hugged her tightly

"You should try your best to forget me, but if you can't, if you already forgive me, If you can stare directly into my eyes without being hurt then come back to me Sojin and I will be waiting.

Even if you’re a little bit late. that’s okay

Even if you love me not too much like you used to, that’s okay.

Just come back to me" Hakyeon look at her caressing her cheeks, touching the strands of her hair, scanning her face, because he knows that with their official break up he will miss everything.

Sojin asks what happens if she meets someone else, and hakyeon laughs "Its okay," and answered that he’ll wish her happiness then. As long as she's happy He won’t back down—

"Sojin, :;; can you give me a hug, one last time?" he sweetly smiled and not waits for her response he gently pulled her to his chest for a hug as he pat her head.

"It hurts me, because I love you so much," he thought inside he continue hugging and soon let go of her. "Ah~ I should Go now, its getting late" He bid his farewell to Sojin and told her not to cry anymore but as soon as he stepped outside Sojin sound-proof room, Sojin cried so hard , wanting to tell him not to go, not to leave her side but she has no courage to do so.

When Hakyeon went down, Hongbin and Yura stood up to see a half-smile from Hakyeon

"What happened?" Yura asked

"We're going now" hakyeon smiled again and thank Yura for letting them in,

"Did you two make up?" Yura asked

"Everything is going to be fine now" he answered.

"by the way, I brought you girls korean beef" Hongbin get the beef and gave it to Yura

"waa Thanks" Yura happily thank him

"Yura-ah, - Can you do me a favor?" Hakyeon spoke "Sure what is it?"

"Please watch over Sojin, she's a bit picky in food, remind her daily medicines, give her tea or milk and not coffee, stay by her side every night because she is afraid of the dark, join her when buying in the super market and dont just let her eat kimbap and ramen everyday, if she doesn't eat call this restaurant number its her favorite restaurant, She is not a good drinker so dont let her drink too much, when she forgot her phone please check it in the refrigerator and sofa's you will find it there, When she get sick make her squash soup and go to the hospital for consultations, and please.. don't let her cry alone" Hakyeon said, yura was confuse because she thought that Sojin and him are now okay but as they notice how red his eyes are as if he was holding his tears so Yura didnt say or ask anything and just nod at what he was saying.

Yura sends them off , a silence filled the car "hyung, what happened?" he asked but Hakyeon just look outside of the window and continue driving, thinking of Sojin makes him emotional. "Is everything went okay?"

"Not really~"

"Hongbin-ah, can I stop the car for a moment?" he asks hongbin and he said its okay so Hakyeon slowly stopped the car in the side of the highway and its near the convenience store

Hakyeon unbuckle his seatbelt and went outside to yell , he completely lost his mind that he just want to let his frustrations out because if he will just hold it in, he feels like dying.

Hongbin watches his Hyung like that and even feel sorry for him. After a while he finally stops and the two just sat inside their open van drinking can beer that hongbin bought.

"from this moment, Sojin and I are officially over" he sighs and drink.

"Why did you do it hyung? What are you going to do now?"

"I dont know,:;; I never wanted to let her go ,but I still did it anyway,"

"I made the decision myself, i can't do anything about it now, because i thought it’s fine just watching Sojin from a far, but why do I feel like crying?" hakyeon laughs painfully and turn around to hid his face because tears starting to fall

"I've lost her, that's it. I lost Sojin, and what worse is to have that one person I love the most being hurt because of me" Hakyeon kept repeating, hearing his loss, watching his tears rolling down his face and feeling the pain he is in. He didn't give a crap about his pride anymore, he was crying in front of his friend and he didn't mind it

On the other hand, Yura was inside Sojin room hugging her and letting her cry, because after the two left she found her unnie crying inside the room after a long fight of trying to hold her tears; she ran to her and gave her the best hug she could.

"I -I'm so confuse, I always tell him to disappear after all his lies,but now that he did I feel so torn" Sojin between her sobs

"After sending Hakyeon away, What will I do if I want to see him badly? Because even he had completely fooled me- I honestly love that jerk"

"Its okay to cry, because you are sad, loving can hurt. There is a big hole in your heart but soon when your heart is healed, when you can forgive him it will get better. You and Oppa just need some space and You have me unnie I won't leave you" Yura gave her a sweet smile. Sojin broke down crying She kept sobbing and Yura kept hugging. Sojin let it all out, and Yura was her shoulder to cry on.

She has realized two things while crying her eyes out: one is that Cha Hakyeon meant the world to her, because she wouldn't cry for him if not and two, Yura wasn't only her best friend, but the best kind of friends anyone can have.

____________________

After their break up, Hakyeon attended a showcase for his new album and there before ending the showcase ,he told fans and ask for everyone to stop threating Sojin badly, "Sojin is a very important person to me, and I will do everything just to protect her and lessen her pain, because she is not just the girl i love but also my childhood friend, and a family to me" He cleared everything there saying that everyone misunderstand them , that its all his fault because of his lies he explained everything. He also apologize to Sojin on Tv, when the press asked if they broke up he didnt answer that they did because he does not want to, he still have hope for them to get back together so he responded "Because I know I was wrong and its my fault, I gave her a space, so Im saying this to ask you to please leave Sojin alone, she doesnt deserve the hate that she's gettin, let her live peacefully" he bowed his head and the fans applaud .

[+3,852 -78] Difficult being a celebrity at times like this... having your relationship out in the open like that;;

2. [+1,698, -126] Hul... So its N fault, I cant believe his fans defending him and cursing her. Find strength Sojin :(

3. [+1,364, -78] So that means they broke up. I thought they'd last a long time, find strength~

4. [+1,136, -55] What a pity. But I feel like they would be back together too , i have hopes because these two look so madly inlove with each other.

5. [+985, -7] Public relationships are so awkward. You went public with the announcement so it's not like you can hide the break up... It makes me even sadder because of the people who verbally abuse Sojin in the music show , how hard it must be for her to accept those swears even she's not at fault, they think of her like she's a criminal just because she's been in one relationship and a one dating rumor. N and Sojin are human too, i hope they can find way to get back together

Netizens comments are saying how much they feel sorry for hating Sojin, and the others are commenting that since its hakyeon fault, they now understand why the two end up like that and wished the two would be okay.

Three Months passed and the two never talked to each other again after that night, but they meet sometimes in shows and just bow, smile onto each other. Today , Yura and Sojin are in the event, they will be attending awarding ceremony later with their respective partners.

"Yura!" Sojin catched up running and smiling to Yura , they are in a party with other celebrities

"Ai you startled me unnie! Why are you running?" Yura pouted

"Well guess what, Papa Lee gave us a vacation break to Okinawa !!!!" Sojin happily informed Yura, they happily jumped and read the details Papa Lee sent to them.

On the other hand, Hakyeon is glancing at the two who are like a kid he was smiling just looking at how happy Sojin is.

"Hey Hyung!" Hongbin tapped his back.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because she is happy," he pointed at Sojin

"Ei, I can't believe that is your reason, smiling like a fool there why don't you get back together?" He begun teasing.

"She is already happy, there's no point. I'm satisfied just seeing her smiling" Hakyeon smiled and get to drink

"I heard you two will be accepting award together later, does that mean I will get to see HakJin couple in the red carpet?"

"Nae," Hakyeon shyly answered biting his lip and smiled, just thinking of holding Sojin once again makes his heart skips its beat.

The two are now back to their usual self , Sojin rarely thinks of N now, trying to forget everything happened to them. While Hakyeon, he never stopped loving Sojin even with just watching her on screen.

After an hour the red carpet is set so they went out to go the venue , Sojin says her goodbye to Yura because her partner is Jonghyun and is waiting for her, Yura gave her a 'Fighting' signal, she breathes and calm herself seeing Hakyeon standing outside the car and waiting for her.

Hakyeon hold her hand and lead her inside the car, the two was so silent , both of them are nervous.

"I-its been a while Sojin" He smile breaking the ice between them.

"Uhh, yeah Its nice to see you" she responded.

"You look very beautiful" he complimented sojin smiled and thank him

The two just talk about how things going on now with their lives, erasing the awkward atmosphere a while ago the two are now laughing at each other, they are becoming friends again.

When they arived in the venue, Sojin turned to her left and eyed her , asking him, "Ready to go and rock the red carpet?" Hakyeon's brown eyes staring back at her, he answered, "Ready as I'll ever be."

Sojin was about to give the chauffeur the signal that he could already open the door, but hakyeon placed his hand on Sojin, his gaze never leaving her eyes. Sojin didn't ask him what was up since she knew he was going to talk sooner or later. He gave her such a warm smile and telling sojin not to be nervous.

"I'm sorry if I've been avoiding you," she began. "I told you, its okay" Hakyeon retorted.

"but I never meant to do so." With a small smile, "its okay, im fine about it Sojin, I understand" he nodded at her

"Im trying to start something new Hakyeon" She stated and he look at her and pat her head "Great, :;;; we, can we still be friends?" he grab the chance to asked her and She was speechless , the look in her eyes saddened Hakyeon , thinking that maybe Sojin doesnt want to have any kind of relationship with him

"Don't answer, Its fine if you don't answer. Let's Go?" he tried to smile , before Hakyeon pulled Sojin with him. They got out of the car, and hand in hand, they walked the red carpet with big, bright, and honest smiles on their faces.

Fans can be heard squeling both of their names. Sojin felt him squeeze her hand, and in response, she leaned slightly closer to him. When they did that, the crowd went wild, and Sojin couldn't help but wave and wink at some of her fans.

"We looked perfect together" Hakyeon mumbled in the air and Sojin heard it, Unlike the time he said that to her ,he sounded more sincere now. Sojin looked up at him and tried to read his eyes. There was anything but a bit sadness and happiness etched on his face.

"Its been a while since then" Sojin half smiled remembering.

He nod his head. "Don't you miss me?" he jokingly said but inside he want to ask if she still hates him

"Conceited" Sojin ended up chuckling and slapping him on the arm. She was too caught up in the moment that she hadn't realized they were already inside and walking to our reserved seats. We sat side by side, and when I looked behind me

___________________________

SOJIN POV.

The after–party was in full swing when the clock struck midnight, and all around me, I saw some of the most respected people in the film industry loosening up and having fun. I, myself, had a few drinks already, and with just a few more, I'd be hitting double digits. I was about to take one more shot when someone appeared beside me. I looked up and smiled when I saw Hakyeon. Im still with Hakyeon, though It felt so awkward to be with him again Im enjoying his company.

I went outside to get fresh air and he followed, we sat in the stairs.

"Cheers to the drama?" I asked, handing him a shot which he gladly accepted.

"Cheers!" he excitedly replied, before we bumped our glasses together. "Its kinda hot inside" he wiped his sweat.

"I'll assume you're drunk," was my response to him and I couldn't help but laugh when I said that. He sent me a small smile in return before he hooked a finger under my chin and forced me to look up. I did. "If I were," he whispered softly. "I would've asked and begged you to come back to me now" Chuckling, I pushed him off and cocked my eyebrow up at him. Then, I asked, "You're not going to stop, are you?" I looked at him right then and there. As always, strands of his ash grey hair stuck out in all directions. He was never one to fix his hair, and he looked better that way. His eyes, brown as ever, stared right into mine, and I had to hold onto something if I didn't want to lose my sanity and myself again.

I loved looking at how his hair was quite messy. He didn't comment on the way I was looking at him. He just said, "Not until I get what I want."

"And what is that?" He slipped his hand inside one of the inner pockets of his tuxedo jacket, "You , and your love" he smiled.

I felt uneasy and I don't know what's gotten into me when I told him "Well.. Hakyeon, ummn, after your lies,I admit my trust in you is gone now. I think I found someone that is better than you~" I dont know if its because I just wanted to have my own revenge to him , I saw his reaction he thinks at what I said and bit his lower lip "Ahh... Really? ~ well, that's.... fast" he didnt manage to stare directly in my eyes

"Is he kind?" he asked and I nod

"Do you love him?" that question took me seconds to think for an answer

"Y-yeah. He's not an " I retorted, I saw him flashed a weak smile at my last sentence that is obviously directed to him. But my stomach drops when I heard him sigh and look at the ground for a seconds before looking at me, "chukahaeyo Sojin-ah" he congratulated me, stretching his hand to me for handshake and so I did, i felt electric in my hands as we touched, he was smiling forcely and blinking alot.

"Thats a good news, You deserve someone better, Im really happy to hear that. I told you before , that If you find someone I will wish for your happiness" he added. Hearing it my heart felt heavy, I said it for revenge , just to hurt him but with every words he said to me , Im the only one who's hurting. Because I expect him to say more, and asked me not to fall with someone instead of congratulating me.

I saw him glance at his phone, he ran a hand through his hair, I noticed a few people around us, especially the women, stop what they were doing only to stare at the man beside of me.

"Wait, I have to go now, manager is calling. Would you like me to take you home?" he ask standing up

"No thanks, Yura is here as well" I answered and there he said bye and fastly walked away.

I feel so sad and lonely looking at him waking away, i got up and search for Yura to ask her to go home now.

________________________

Hakyeon walks away, he went to drink with others after a while he felt that he is drunk already. He get the vacant room in the hotel to which the staff let him rest to sober and sat in the chair to where no one is around. He heave a sigh, he lied to Sojin saying his manager was looking for him when in fact he just can't bear hearing Sojin tell how she find someone better than him already . He slide the screen lock of his phone and looked at the picture of them together in his wallpaper. He lay down the bed and wanting to sleep there.

He saw a familiar figure entering the room , it looks like Sojin in his vision but because he is drunk he is not in his clear mind. He can't hear the voice either but in his vision its Sojin.

"hey SSojii" he drunkly smile

he hold the hand of the girl and pulled her on top of him to hug and started to talk,

"Don't go away Park Sojin. You know what, My heart really wanna say, I love you, My tears wanna say, I’m sorry but No matter how much I tried to say it,Words can't spill out now. Its a bit tiring of waiting" he confessed

"How can you replace me that easy~ Did you really not love me?.

I guess love is what I do alone" he keep sighing and smelling the girl he was hugging

A/N

Yay, sorry for my slow updates, im busy in school

I will write the last chapter next omg.

Hope you still like my updates and this story even I update so slow Please comment ^^