Chapter 11

Some Truths are Better Left Unsaid

_______________________________________________

 

"N, As a child How are you when you are growing up?" Sojin eyes were focus on the ceiling suddenly asking N who's beside her.

"Me?"

"Yup, I wanna know more, about you, your family,your friends... what kind of parents are your mom and dad, something like that. I think you came from a family with full of love and care because that's what I am seeing in your personality.." Sojin glance at N,

"I have an older sister and a younger brother, hmm~ I grew up well, Just like what you said..

I-I'm very blessed for having a lovable parents who loved each other so much..." N closing his eyes while saying those, he stopped talking for a while

"My Mom cooks everything I want, prepare a birthday party for me every year and my Dad always playing with me, They give everything I want, They love me and my siblings more than anyone else."

"They are the reason of my smiles, they make sure that I will never get hurt, they are always there for me.... Im,.. I am really happy~ They are a loving Parents that I could ever wished for" With those, N tried to hold his tears, As Sojin was watching N talks, she don't get why her heart aches so much in pain while listening to him, Is it because she was envious knowing N grew up in such a tender loving and care from his parents while she grew up in such a terrifying past or because N tone sounds really sad that its breaking her heart.

Sojin moved and Hug him "You has such a nice family N.."

They just stared at the ceiling, none of them are sleepy

"Sojin..." N mumbles in such a very silence athmosphere

"Hmmn?"

"I'm really sorry" he apologize for the third time today, His eyes met Sojin's the moment she opened them.

"Why are you apologizing again N?"

"Uh, Forget it. It's... nothing"

Sojin knew it, something was bothering N , something was just not right he suddenly saying something unexpected and weird the whole day, no The Whole month. Its like he always wanted to apologize and say something.

He made his head lean on Sojin shoulder,lying down the bed holding each other. To Sojin utmost surprise, he looked up and their faces became so close.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked Sojin and Sojin was deeply surprised

There are still few inches between their lips.

"You can stop me" Sojin didn't back aways, and they found themselves kissing each other deeply on the bed, Sojin have to let go of the blanket that she's holding onto , letting it fall and reaveal her pj's . Just when the kiss got even more deep and wilder exchanging their saliva, N pulled away.

"Just tell me to stop, Sojin. I will stop if you say so" N catching his breathe and kissing her forehead. Instead of answering, Sojin pulled N for another kiss, their tongue dances in pleasure .

 

SOJIN POV.

I didn't stop him, I can't ..

I know what's going to happen next but I can't stop him , I longed for it for a long time, Even in my head a thought of giving myself to N for the second time is kinda scary because there was only one guy who I dreamed doing this but that man was gone now, and this man who's touching me right now I Love him.. Cha N, I love this man so I Let him do it.

N my Pajama top and My arms wrapped around his neck and his hands were now began touchng my body, It has been long since N touched me like this and Im even feeling more tonight.

I moaned at his touch, pulling the back of his head closer to me. He pulled my Pajama down and his fingers found their way inside my underwear it and rubbing my , with just one swift, my clothes fell on the floor. He pulled me on top of him.

"You do it" He smile at me, asking me to unbuckle his belt and remove his pants. I bit my lower lip when I completely unclothed him the he pulled me back down and lay on the bed and him on top of me, kissing me, me to make me wet.

He leaned over me Biting my earlobe, tasting me, then he goes down to mine, I screamed in shock! Everything is so new experience for me he is tasting me down there, playing with my , and his tongue played.

That, I couldnt't control myself, I want N, I want him to make me .

"This is maybe going to hurt just a little Sojin" I nodded , He rubbed his between my legs. N began to slow his s giving me a time to adjust.

"I'm, Im- Okay!" I said. N looked straight into my eyes,

He gripped my hips and pounded in me, he put his entire weight on every , whispering in my ear how much she loved me, wanted me. He pounded as he held my arms above my head. My s bounced juist from the force of him , I continually moaned anticipating the rush, he continued giving my body a pleasure and when I came just as immediately as him , But that wouldn't last. Because just as our s passed we did another round, he came so hard and strong inside me, I screamed and N didn't pull it out so I felt so a hot liquid inside of me. The aftershocks were strong and it took me time to ease it from my .He laid on top of me, his satisfaction.

"N, I can't breathe" Because he was still on top of me, I tap his back telling him to lay beside me and he did.

"I Love you" N whispered in my ears "I love you too" I retorted and hugged him tight. I saw N smiled at my response, I smiled as well because today I'm very sure of my feelings for him. I Love this man so much

I opened my eyes to shut my alarm clock, so did see N's body on my skin. His face was burried on my neck and his arms around my waist.

I unlocked his arm so I could clean myself up, leaving him on my bed sleeping and me going to take shower.

While taking a shower, I had a flashback on what happened to us lastnight, The , how N was on top of me pleasuring me and we are making love and it was so good but I have to slap myself for my ert thoughts.

After shower I went out and N was still sleeping,

'Oh my god Sojin, Control yourself , You can't jump on him to be early this morning' I pinched myself

I went to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast I must keep myself busy while N is still sleeping. After a minutes, I was done cooking.

"Good morning" N smiling at me I was speechless from his sudden appearance.

"G-Good morning" I greeted "I made a breakfast...Let's eat" I awkwardly told him , I cannot stare directly into his eyes and I think he noticed it because I heard him chuckles and saw him lift his phone to take a photo of us, I was surprise so my face isn't smiling plus I have no makeup on, in short I don't looked that good there.

"Yah!!" I raised my voice

"Why? You are pretty. Look! we are perfect together" N pinches my cheeks,

"Look my eyebags are showing N, erase that" I smacked his shoulder

"You are pretty" He just wrapped his arms and hug me , then he smiled his devilish smile and ask 'Did you Sleep well?' I smiled back at him and said 'Yes thank you, you? and he get the plates for us to eat comfortably,

"Your bed and your body was so comfortable, Its the first time I slept so well for the past years" N pecked my lips, For god sake, I blushed at what he said.

"You are blushing, You still feel shy about us? Should we do it again, The thing we did last night?" N put his face closer to mine and was smiling evilly

"Seriously, I hate you. Stop teasing me!" I facepalm and N laughed sitting to eat.

"I think I can live here with you, Comfortably" N said while digging the bacon.

"As If Im letting you" Sojin smirk and pinch N nose.

________________________________

After eating Sojin told N to take a bath already so he can leave.

"Don't you want to join me?" N asked a erted question again.

"Aish, Why are you so ert cha N!"

"Just asking b'cuz I can scrub your body for you sweetie" N retorted making Sojin throw her slipper at the door of her Bathroom to hit N, he maeronged teasing frustrated Sojin.

"Do you have a filming today?" he asked Sojin after he go out in the bathroom with towel around his waist.

"I have guesting in a cooking show today and also we will film later night for our drama" She informed and he just nodded.

"Can you please wear your pants already?" Sojin rolled her eyes eyeing N's with boxer shorts

"Why are you so cold to me?" N puppy sad face look at Sojin "Its your fault, You've been teasing me since this morning" Sojin answered with that, N walked without looking at Sojin, he went to the room to change. He get his things ready , he was trying to act offended at Sojin coldness

"Just wait N, Sojin will surely enter" He told himself and in 15 seconds Sojin entered the room, N acts like really upset.

"Wear this N" Sojin showed up , biting her lower lips and coming closer to N asking him to wear the coat

"Who owns this? Don't tell me this is yours too Sojin, It doesn't make sense" N made eye to eye contact

"It's Yihan Oppa's ..," Sojin answered and this time N is not pretending to be mad but he is really upset now.

"So you are really letting your ex's stays here? Wah seriously-.."

"Hey its not like that N, Yihan oppa is not my Boyfriend or ex!" Sojin explained

"He is my Brother" Sojin smacked N head and laughed

"Brother, What?"

"That coat is owned by my brother, Jin Yi Han!" Sojin yelled and smiled at N's reaction

"Ei, Liar!" N retorted

"Im not lying,"

"I don't believe you"

"It's the truth, Don't be mad at me NNN~ hmm?" Sojin jumped on his back.

"But why are you so cold to me?"

"Because I..I'm just embarrassed"

"Don't be. I'm all yours you don't have to be embarrassed" N said. Sojin tilted her head and N make his way to kiss Sojin and pushed her on the bedroom wall. Once again, Sojin and N kissed passionately,

"Just ask whatever you want to know N, stop staring at me like that" Sojin finally said it because he keeps on staring.

"I'm just curious, How come Jin Yihan hyung is your brother? Why its like no one knows it, even in the set?" N confuse looking at Sojin

"Ah..Oppa became my brother Because... I was adopted by his parents" Sojin smiled and N pretended to be surprise, but he didnt knew Jin Yi han was the family who adopted Sojin.

"I am the one who told him not to reveal it... I want to achieve my dreams on my own not because of the help of my brother"

"N, I was an adopted Child," Sojin repeated, she was expecting N to ask lots of question but He remained quiet , "Would you still love me?" She added

"I Love you for who you are,it doesn't matter to me even you are adopted"

"N grabbed Sojin shaking hands.. "Its okay, You don't need to tell me everything now. Do it once you are comfortable talking about it" He smiled that charming smile for Sojin to feel better

The two were just playing with each other's hands while watching Movies that is already in the ending credits.

"Tomorrow we will be guesting on Runningman Sojin,"

"the two of us?"

"Yup"

"and.. I think I have to go now, Hongbin has been texting me" he pecked Sojin lips and get a hug

"hm~ see you later" Sojin aegyo waved to N.

Sojin was smiling like a fool after N left, She started to clean her room. "It still smells in here" Sojin opened her window and change the bedsheets.

__________________________________________

"Hyung! Where did you go? Manager was out looking for you last night" Hongbin started to asked when N entered his apartment.

"I slept in Sojin house"

"Really? Wow, that explains why you looks so happy. So how is it?"

"What do you mean?" a smile was written in N's face.

"You know what I mean Cha Hakyeon" Hongbin smirk.

"I wanted to stay longer with her but You ruined it by texting and calling me" N scoff and neck chopped Hongbin.

"Well then, sorry for ruining such a GOOD Morning with Sojin, Hyung. You should have called me" Hongbin laughs.

"I was really happy last night and today, I never felt this way during those years that were not together" N touches his chest feelin his heart beat out of happiness.

"So glad to see the old you back N-hyung, but.." Hongbin gave N a banana Milk.

"When are you going to tell the truth to Noona?" Hongbin asked and N was frozen in his place,

"...Sorry for saying this Hyung but you should let her know it already, The longer it would take,... the more painful it would be for her to deal, She'll be hurt Hyung" Hongbin heard N frustrated sighs.

"All these months, I've been trying to tell it to her...I am trying my best Hongbin, but whenever I am seeing Sojin happy, I can't bring myself in to confess my lies. Somehow I was hoping someone would tell her, because I'm too scared..."

"But, Later, I will tell her everything... I must tell her" N decided, he's sure now that Later , Sojin must know that N and Hakyeon are are the same person.

"That's Good Hyung, I will cheer for you, I know Sojin noona will understand, She loves you so She'll understand"

'Yeah, I hope so~' N thought in his head.

__________________

During the night, the staff started to get ready for the filming , but before the filming starts Sojin was in the couch eating snacks with the casts.

"Sojin-ah," the sunbae who played as Sojin mom was playing with Sojin hair as Sojin was laying her head on the woman's lap.

"Yes?" Sojin looked up and smiled. She felt so comfortable and feels safe with the older woman who's like a mother figure to Sojin.

"You look happier now, do you know that?" the woman who's role is Sojin's mom in the drama commented and Sojin giggles

"ei, Eomma what are you saying" Sojin blushed and the nice timing for N to enter the house and saw the cast together

"Ohoi, Annyeong!" N greeted like a child, Sojin sat on the couch properly and N excitingly went over her side "How's my Girlfriend doing?" N sat next to her.

"Looks like our Dongjoo is recieving so much Love from Hakyeon" The casts laughs

"These two are more very natural with their acting now too" the Pd compliment as well

"They are real lovers after all, look at the sparks of their eyes you'll see how madly inlove they are"

"Well, Sojin is really treating me well. She's lovable, kind, and Last nig-,...-" Sojin shuts his mouth and just feed him lots of ddokboki

"Aigoo, uri Cha N eats so well" She continue to put foods inside and also glared at him by the thought that N was going to tell what happened to them lastnight.

"It must've been a very good night for the two of you last night" Dong Eun the sister of Sojin in the drama retorted smirking at her to .

After an hour, its time for the shooting Sojin is wearing a gray slacks and a white Long Sleeve Top plus a Doctor's coat , She's reading the script in case she forgot some parts The PD called N and Sojin

"Dongjoo, Hakyeon sister will enter the your office and will be asking you about her brother whereabouts, just follow the script and Hakyeon your place is in the cafe.

Dongjoo will call you and just play with your role Hakyeon, The two of you will going to Hongdae to film the dating scene, you don't need to follow the script just do what normal couples do when they are on a date and just think of it as your solo date, act naturally!" The Pd remind them and they both nodded , while going back to the set N holding onto Sojin to stop her.

"Ai, Wae?" Sojin asked

"Can we talk?, I have to tell you something?" N finally find the right timing for them to talk but Sojin phone suddenly rang, Its her manager.

"Wait N, I will answer the call" Sojin already about to tap the answer but N get her phone, He was desperate to tell Sojin

"Hey, Gimme back my phone" Sojin tried to reach it.

"I have to tell you something important" Sojin was confuse and looking at N's serious facial expression. But this time Sojin phone rang again and Its their CEO so she grabbed her phone.

"Sojin, Just five Minutes" N tried to stop

"Let's talk later N, Later ~..." Sojin excused herself, leaving N alone, He sighs and faced palm, he rubbed his shaking hands and breathe in and out watching Sojin answer the call.

Two Hours later its 8 PM, They did the filming starting from the main leads and now Sojin was waiting for her turn.

Meanwhile N was sitting outside preparing himself and thinking of what he will say later, then Jin Yi Han suddenly appeared

"Hey What's up? You don't look good"

"Hyung, It's nothing... I'm just thinking of something"

"Wae? Is my Baby Sister giving you a hard time?"

"No, That's not it Hyung, My relationship with Sojin is good" N responsed, Yi han smiled

"So Sojin already told you"

"Yeah,"

"That's Good then, at least she told it to you"

"But Hyung, Sojin is adopted by your parents right? Aren't you treating her well, like a real sister?"

"Hell Of course I treat her like my sister, she is my precious baby Girl!" Yi han exclaimed

"But why are you letting her keep it a secret that you are her brother? Why does your family let her carry the surname Park instead of legally changing it to Jin?" There are lots of questions that N want to ask.

"Because Sojin wanted it, She told us when she was young that she may be rude and thick-face for wishing something like that but She doesn't want to change her name and surname because she was hoping that her mom will go and find her. At first I was very dissapointed but I tried to put myself into her position and realized 'Who Would want to change their names that was given by their parents?' No One. Our Names are like the only jewel that is left from us that must be treasured no matter what happens. And ABout Keeping it secret that we adopted her, Its only a secret in showbiz but outside that Sojin is the maknae of our family, We Love her so much. She wanted to keep it a secret not because she's shy to be an called 'Adopted Child' by the haters, its because she's feeling burden and afraid to ruin our family name of being 'Jin' and she doesn't want to rely on me that much, she wants to fulfill her dreams by working hard on her own.

My sister is smart and independent right?" Yihan laughed and N chuckles

"That's so Sojin, How did your parents met her?" N smiling.

"I trust you so I'm going to tell this to you, Don't be shock. It was my Mom who met Sojin first, My Mom is a doctor and she met Sojin when she was sixteen because she was always a patient in the Emergency room and my mom was her attending doctor. My mom likes Sojin so much, she tells how that child continue to smile even with all wounds and bruises she always had everytime my mom meets Sojin in the E.R she stills smile and be bright to the people around her. Everytime my mom asking Sojin what's happening and why she's always in the hospital she will reply its nothing until one day a woman who always bring her to the hospital told everything to my Mom, and that is Sojin was getting abused. We went to her address, Me and My mom, the first time I laid my eyes on her teary eyes and heard her scream for help while running away bare-footed and blood& bruises on her body, My heart ached so much I rushed that day to protect her and get Sojin away from someone who are pretending to be her aunt. Since then I swear to God that I will protect my sister"

"How about her mom? Did you found her biological mother? Why does Sojin hate her did she really abandoned her?"

"We hired someone to find her mom, Sojin was so sure that we will find her but after years of waiting and hoping, only last year.. we found her mom" N smiled and mumbled thanks God but Jin Yi Han face was still serious

"We found the place to where she's resting in peace..." YiHan sighs and look down,

"N-No Way" the smile of N fades away and slowly felt his eyes getting teary

"Her mom did not abandoned Sojin, Her Mom died in a car accident the day Sojin left U.S to go back to Korea, There was no family to contact and they couldn't find Sojin back then to report so it was so late to know about her mom passing"

"Does Sojin knows about this?"

"Yes. we told her, and even transferred her mother's to seoul so that Sojin can visit her everytime she wants to but Sojin until now doesn't want to visit, She's still not accepting that her mom died. She hated her Mother because she died so early and left her alone but Sojin doesn't mean to hate her, Its her own way to forget remembering and not to be hurt. I realized that the people she hates doesn't really meant she hates them because they are a bad person or something, It means She hates someone because those are the person she wanted to see, she wanted to talk to, she wanted to laughed with and the person she loved and she's missing the most but ain't coming back to her. Just like her mom..and she also stopped waiting for her childhood friend Hakyeon. Sojin told this to me, that Its easier to hate than to hope and expect but will just lead to a big dissapointed~" Jin YiHan

"So N, Don't ever hurt my sister, I thank you because For the first time I saw my sister very happy because of you. I am telling this not as your sunbae, but as an Older brother who treasured her little sister so much.."

"A closed heart doesn't heal easily N, you should always be cosiderate so you don't cause such hurt to Sojin" N only listens to Jin YiHan words and it hits him hard

"I Understand Hyung.."

"Good, Hey you should go now N, I think Sojin is done with her part. Don't tell Sojin what i told you okay?" Yi Han taps N's back and he bowed before walking back to the set where he saw Sojin waiting for him in the front door. She smile and run to him when she saw him walking.

"Where did you go?" she headlock N

"Why, You missed me?" He teases and pinch Sojin squishy cheeks

"Ah,right., you have something to say to me a while ago. What is it?" Sojin asked and N stopped walking to stare at Sojin smiling face and there he peck Sojin lips

"I just want to asked ... Are you an orphanage Sojin?" Sojin glared at What N asked

"What the hell are you blabbering right now?!"

"I repeat, Are you an orphanage?"

"Aii Wae?" Sojin getting annoyed

"Because I wanna give you kids.. hhehehe" N laughs at his not so funny pick up lines and Sojin hit his head

"!" She giggles

"Is that what you wanted to say to me?" Sojin added

"Yup, that's it. You didn't liked it?" N puppy face

"You dork~" She elbowed N her heart flutters a lot.

"Should we make a baby boy later or a Baby girl?"

"Why are you asking me that?" Sojin blushed and put her palm on her face to cover

" Why? it sounds  nice .. I want you to carry my child" N whispered in her ears

"Oh my god stop it" N tickles Sojin. She was Laughing and very happy , N was also happy

'Forgive me Sojin, If I can't tell you the truth. I can't break you -not again, I can't ruin your happiness, I don't want to hurt you. Just one more time, give me one more time...I want to forget who really Am I and just be happy with you' N thought inside as he remembered every words Jin Yi Han "A closed heart doesn't heal easily, you should always be cosiderate so you don't cause such hurt to Sojin"

"Let's go, They are waiting for us" he hold her hand tight and they walk to the van to go to Hongdae for their filming