[!] LAST CHAPTER~

Some Truths are Better Left Unsaid

After the next day N woke up as well, the doctor adviced him to rest for two weeks ,

"She's back in the center you don't have to worry Hyung, you shouldn't move!" Hakyeon sit up and notice something in his left hand and so opened his hand to see a rosary

"Did someone visited me when I'm asleep?" Hongbin who's busy pealing apple shrugged at his question not knowing anything "I came a bit late Hyung so Im not sure"

"Did she... Perhaps came to see me?~" he mumbled and look outside the window.

Three days passes by Sojin was always with him every night and no one knows it, when he was asleep and no one is with him that's the time she will sneak in just to see Hakyeon. She will wait til the sun rises up holding his hand and without sleeping and talk about her day and pray for his fast recovery. It was hard to visit him because the security is not letting anyone to enter aside her friends and family but what saddened her is that only Hongbin visits him everyday , not even his parents come to visit him since the accident.

"How lonely you must be~" she leaned her head on his chest to listen to his heart beat and sing a song for him.

The next night she came to visit him again secretly, but there's no one in his room

"Where is he?" she walk around trying to find him

"Just go I don't want to see you" Sojin quickly hide when she saw Hakyeon struggling on walking back with his hanging IV bag.

"I'm still your mother!" his mom stopped him

"You've never been a Mother to me to begin with so don't mention that its disgusting!" he look back at the woman standing, turn to tell his mother that he’d rather be dead, suddenly agreeing with everything his mother ever said about him—like how he shouldn’t have even been born and how he’s always the problem. He cried as he says all this .

"How I wished I died that night . My life is cursed !,” he uttered

“Is it too much to ask to want a normal life? Is it so wrong to wished to live a life giving and receiving love? But how could that happen when Even the mother who gave birth to me hates me, my own father who wished my death even before I was born, the family who abandoned me, even the only girl I love left me, so who would love me now?” hearing that Sojin hold trying not to make a noise, she cried

"I feel so sorry. I’m sorry for being born.” This continues until his mom tells him to stop blaming himself

"But if there is something that I'm so thankful to you, it is for kicking me out in that family, for sending me to Mrs. Park for giving me freedom. Because for the first time in my life I felt the love of a Mother, a mother who cared for me, who love me, who wants the best for me. Thats Mrs. Park , she treat me as her own son , she was more a mother to me than you are to me and thank you because of her I got to meet Sojin, her daughter , the girl I love." he smiled weakly, it shows how hurt he was "Please leave now, and don't come to visit me again" and walked again leaving his mom in tears.

Sojin followed him the garden and watches him just looking at the flowers and sigh, he didn't moved and just stay still until he felt sleepy and went to his room to sleep.

In the morning, sojin left his room her eyes were puffy after crying last night while he was sleeping and to her surprised she saw a grandma in the door "Omg, you surprised me" sojin was startled and touched her chest

"Who are you? What are you doing here with my child?" the grandma asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo Halmoni, I-I am a friend of N. I just went to visit, but he still sleeping so I gotta go" she bow and run to the exit

When Hakyeon wakes up he smiled as she saw Sojin in his dream last night not knowing that it was really her.

"You are awake?" the grandma slowly walk with a basket of fruit

"Halmoni" Hakyeon hugged her saying he missed his grandma. They chatted for hours until the grandma remembered something.

"Hakyeon-ah, I'm seing a Lady here everytime I come" she started and hakyeon stopped eating and freaked out thinking his grandma is talking about ghost.

"W-Where? ww-where?" he hide using the blanket

"You Punk, do you know that its such a turn off to see a guy being so scared like that" the grandma nags.

"Aii Halmoni" he whined Wanting to get out his room already because he is afraid of ghost.

"I'm not talking about ghost you scaredy cat. Im talking about a lady who I always see that visits you here since your accident!"

"Eh? Who?"

"I don't know but I saw her again this morning coming out in this room, she said she is a friend of yours. She has a long hair and I think that girl likes you she visit you everyday" Hakyeon think of any friends of him

"Maybe its Noona, hyung!" Hongbin as he enter his room.

~Was it Sojin? He smiled but his smile faded remembering that he had slept with other woman and knowing that she hates him its impossible that it was her

"I doubt that she will come just to visit me, She must be in Okinawa now"

"Then, was it Eunyoung?" hongbin joked and that joke choke Hakyeon from eating.

Eunyoung was his partner way back before in a show Romantic and Idol , she likes N so much but N only sees her as his friend. Him not knowing that he treats Eunyoung kinda cold that he don't chose her or he was a bit uncomfortable, she cried a lot because of him back then, because he was too busy for searching for Sojin.

"Yah, Don't mention her I still feel sorry for her"

"Was that girl so clingy to him before?"

"Nae Halmoni, he never leave N Hyung sight, she even choosed him alot of times before to be partnered. She was so into N-hyung" hongbin said.

"Ei stop it"

"You should be careful, Hyung, what if she just pinned you there" Hongbin laughs.

______________________________

"Going out again Unnie?" Yura groan rubbing her eyes , it was ten in the evening.

"I will just go and see him for an hour, I will come back" she pat Yura's head

"Yes you better do that. Look at your eye bags unnie and you look so pale . You ain't sleeping at all after you stay with him all night and then you go to work again, you'll be dead if you don't stop that. Oppa is already doing well."

"I got it Yura-jjing, no need to be so worried" Sojin using her aegyo and power hug Yura.

For An Hour sojin came out after visiting hakyeon When she was opening the door again she was startled she almost had a heart attack seing the old woman she met earlier

"Where do you think you are going?" Sojin back off

The grandma takes sojin to the garden but before that she asked Sojin to buy ice cream first.

Grandma spots Sojin ,eyeing her carefully watching every move she makes "She's like a lovely girl, poor child she must have been so in love with my grandson" the grandma just nod at what she said to herself until sojin came back.

"Halmoni, ahmn.. About a while ago, c-can you just keep it a secret? I mean, i - I was just passing by andㅡ"

"Yah, how can i trust you?, how can a woman come at night like that to a man's room!??"

"Ani, I was just going to get the thing I left there....and I was just going to look if he is already fine" Sojin look down

"Why would you do that? How would I know if you dont plan my grandson" the grandma nags again and sojin eye balls almost fall

"??!? ANIYO, Why would I do that?!" sojin yelled in a cute tone. "I was just so worried that he must be lonely so I come everynight" she mumbled

"Aigoo, Eunyoung-ah" the grandma started

"Eh??" Sojin face was full of question mark thinking who the heck is Eunyoung?

"Don't look at him only, there are lots of men on earth you should find someone else other than Hakyeon"

"Pardon?" Sojin was still confuse,

~Does she think I am eunyoung?

"I know that you are so crazy for my grandson but you must stop already" the grandma her ice cream "You, It will get hurt alot and you will feel the pain but you should leave my grandson alone, he has a girl that he loves so much"

"Ah, really? Who is it?" sojin just play along

"Are you curious?" the grandma smirk and she nodded

"Do you know park.. ,... wait what is her name again? Suzy? , ..Serri? No it doesnt sound right.. Sso...Ah SOJIN!!" The grandma finally recall the name and Sojin let out a silent laugh hearing her name.

"My grandson searched the whole world just for her, he became a celebrity for hoping that one day he will find her"

"How does that girl look like?" sojin

"He said she is very kind, she smiles alot even in her hardest moment, she makes him happy, she is thoughtful and a loving kind of person. he said She is also very beautiful, can't even compare to a goddess because sojin is prettier than them. But I never met her since there's no Television in my room" and the grandma look at Sojin removing her cap to see her face clearer and letting her long hair fall down and she was mesmerized "Omona, I didn't know You are also very beautiful ,Eunyoung" Sojin smiled at her loving all the compliments she's recieving from his grandma

"Omo, Halmoni, you has such good eyes" Sojin laugh and the two talked comfortably.

".. But seriously , I hope you leave him alone and don't give a hard time, that Child already suffered so much and I wished he would stop from always getting hurt. How hard it must have be for him at such a young age to be thrown away by his own parents and to live alone. My heart is breaking for him"

"So please don't try to interfere with Him and sojin, because she is the only reason why he is smiling now and without her, I might lose my grandson for real because she is his only reason to be strong and to keep fighting."

"May I know why he was kicked out?" Sojin asked

"He opposed his father decision and instead of protecting him, his mom send him to her friend to get loss. His father has been in a long relationship with a mistress that's why he hated it so much and his mom has her own family now and going to get married again making it more worse." sojin sigh at what she heard

Sojin sent the grandma home and when they were infront of the center Sojin gave the grandma her favorite bracelet

"Grandma, Let's be friends. I don't have many friends here" Sojin pouted and clung to the grandma

"Aigoo this child, araseo! Go home now" After hearing that Sojin waved to say her goodbye and she jumped while walking just like a kid

"That Lady, her heart is as beautiful as her face. I don't get How Hakyeon cannot like her, she has everything that Sojin has as well" the grandma smiled she enjoyed the company of her without knowing that she is Sojin.

Sojin woke up late so happy and its already afternoon after what happened last night. She cook breakfast and quickly go to work. She has a filming that needs to be done today.

Hakyeon on the other hand was looking outside, his eyes were full of sadness first because Sojin didn't even visit him or call and second after recieving a call from his dad threatening him to come back to his family or else he wont inherit anything but he refused it Saying he rather be poor than going back to their family and live with them.

"That can't even be called a family because there was no Family to begin with" he crumpled a paper , a wedding invitation of her mom and throw it away.

It's already a week that he is in the hospital, his wounds are all healed and only bruises remain. Fans keep sending a flowers, fruits, chocolates, toys and letters praying for him to get well soon which He appreciate it all. He told the nurse that he will pack his things now because he wants to go home already but the nurse cant approve it without his doctor permission. He let out a sigh and the nurse go out.

"I feel soffucated in this room" he went out bringing his magazine and leaving his phone there

During the break time of Sojin filming, she saw Hongbin waving at her . They went to a cafe and talk

"Are you here because of Hakyeon?"

"Ani, i was just passing by until I saw you, he didn't ask for me to meet you, its my own will Noona" hongbin drink his ice coffee

"What is it about then?"

"Its tiring to watch the two of you so Im here to make everything clear , Sojin Noona. Please come back to Hyung already. I know you care for him. I know and Im seing you everynight secretly entering his room and watching him asleep." Sojin wanting to explain but she was caught off guard.

"Hyung waited for so long before, he never looked at any girl , his feelings for you are real and Hyung is having a hard time these days, Noona. I hope you can think about it and don't push him away... Hakyeon hyung is just as broken as you,"

"Hongbin-ah, Iㅡ" hongbin cut her words and wave "..Bye noona, I gotta go"

"Yah, Lee Hongbin, you are sometimes rude" sojin for cutting her words.

"i know that noona" he smile and left Sojin

Later on, the nurses were in chaos searching each rooms, the nurse who always giving Hakyeon his medicine informed them that he wasn't in his room and he can't be seen for hours already , Hongbin who reached the hospital asking where did he go but no one knows. He tried to call his number and it rang inside her room "He left it. Damn it!" Hongbin searched the garden, the canteen, restrooms, and other room but he's just not around so he dialed Sojin phone number.

"Noona" Sojin notice his heavy breathing.

"Wae? Whats the matter?"

"Listen to me,.. Hakyeon Hyung gone missing the whole day, Im asking you a favor to please try to look for him there. He might be around" Sojin automatically grabbed her cap and come out , she searched him everywhere,the convenience store, the bleachers, the swing yet he's nowhere to be found so she decided to take a cab and go there

'How I wished I died that night' she was suddenly reminded at what she heard the night she visited,

"Hongbin-ah, H-How many floors that hospital has?"

"Eh? It has 35 floors wae?"

"Wait for me there!" She told the driver to be faster and when she reached the hospital she run to the elevator

"Impossible, he is afraid of heights" sojin chanting, her heart was beating faster and counting the floors wanting to make it faster. She was thinking that Hakyeon might think of harming himself.

"That , Im going to kill him if he tried to harm himself" Sojin hysterical.

And when the last floor opened Sojin run through the stairs catching her breath. Sojin has never been a good runner because of her lung problem , when she opened the door of the rooftop, A man in a hospital gown standing up, screaming his frustration into the night, she felt relieve as she run through his back and hug him, Sojin shouts his name. She’s out of breath and upset and relieved all in one,

"You idiot, I've been searching for you for hours" she let out a loud cry

"So-Sojin.. W-why are you here? i thought..."

"Don’t be mistaken, Cha Hakyeon, I didn’t come running here because Im completely forgiving you for fooling me. I was just so worried. My heart is telling me to keep holding onto you”

"Do you know how worried I am? i thought you are up here to suicide. Everyone are worried I really hate you" Sojin yelled

"Sojin.." his tears started to fall as he turn around and pulls her into a hug. Grabbing her tight

"Were you expecting someone else?" she smiled

"Go on, I won't ask you if you are alright, I won't ask anything as long that I can see you this close"

"you're here" he wanted to slap himself and hope that he's not dreaming this time.

"I hate you Hakyeon, you who fooled, you who is arrogant, I hate how you gave your whole life to me, your heart, your love, your everything without even keeping some for yourself. Do you think the world rotates around me? What are you going to do If I leave? You are so stubborn"

"Do u think this is the only thng i want to say to u? there are so much more but there is one thing that needs to come out now before I explode in no time...

You drove me crazy Hakyeon, You who tricked me.... I Love You , you bastard so From now on, don’t ever disappear without me knowing, because it makes me so worried and I feel like I would go crazy. I'd die in no time because of you"

Sojin smiled at him, but Hakyeon keep his straight face and let go of her "I don't think you should forgive me Sojin,"

"Why?"

"I've done something bad, and this time I will understand if you won't forgive me.."

"Tell me what it is." sojin was nervous , she was hoping that He wouldnt tell what it is

"The night, in the awarding.. I was very intoxicated and i think, I slept with someone else" there Hakyeon confessed , Sojin eyes look at him as she remember that night. Poor Hakyeon he didn't know it was Sojin.

She let out a chuckles "Ah, you slept with a girl?" he nods. He feel offended that sojin was laughing. "Whats funny? Arent you mad? You should be slapping me now"

"Its okay"

"How could you say that its okay? Sojin, I slept with someone else" he repeated, being worried

She finally gets to give him the talking “Yeah, its not really okay if you do it with some other girl, Do I seem like the kind of person to you who would forgive you from cheating behind my back? Hell No! I will curse you to death if that happens.

But that night, That.. Ahm that night,\" Sojin was hesitating to say it but did it anyway so that Hakyeon can stop feeling like a sinner.

"You are with me that night, In the Hotel Room.. And it-It was Us who did it in there"

"What? Jinjja? H-how? I mean, Yura said you goes home early that night" he was out of words, Sojin looks up at him and cups his cheek with her free hand, brushing her thumb softly over his cheekbone.

“Save the tears. I’m sorry for not telling you that, Its my revenge kekeke.” She throw her arms around his neck and as they stand there holding each other, he finally starts to breathe easily.

"So you me huh?" he teases and Sojin face went to WTF Are you Saying?

"How could that be you jerk, I was drunk as well that night!"

"But I was more more drunk than you" he retorted

"You are the one who enter my room, I don't even know how you entered and You , you also responded and You did it to me"

"You should have stopped me"

"Woah so Its my fault? , I didn't force you to do it with me and How can I stop you?" Sojin look away fanning herself because she was embarrassed.

"That is still darling, when Im unconcious"

"You are funny , you are not unconcious that night" Sojin hit him

Hakyeon notices how her smile is almost shy,.she was blushing and sweating. He places a kiss on her forehead. "Fine, But still You are so naughty for leaving me undressed that day, next time do it with me when My eyes are all wide open" he whispered ily

"Aish really Hakyeon, do you think its funny? gosh so embarrassing"

"Hahaha Araseo, Araseo I was just kidding" He hugged her

She tells him, “I missed you.” He tells her, “I missed you, so much.” Aw, and there’s that tiny hint of a smile. He pulls back and stammers, “I’ve been so sure about this even before, and nothing changes about how I feel until now,... Twelve years ago, I made a promise to you, to that Little Sojin and tonight lets turn my promises into reality.." Hakyeon let go of her and he kneel down

"Park Sojin , will you Marry Me? . Will Be my Wife?" for a seconds sojin didnt move, Its not yet processing to her mind. Just a while ago they were fighting over some issues and now this.

"Wait, Are you proposing to me right now?" Sojin was in shocked and he nodded ,

"How about the ring? Where is the ring?" Sojin waited for him to give the ring but Hakyeon just touched his head

"Do we really need a ring while proposing?" he asked and sojin swear almost hitting him.

"Of course we need a ring pabo."

"But Ah!, I only Have.... Wait, where did I put that?" Hakyeon checked the pocket of his hospital gown , looking at something "THIS!" He show off a flower design of a plastic ring he have.

"Its a ring I saw with the candy I ate yesterday, It's cheap Sojin, and not like the sparkling Gold in your dreams... But Can I put this on to you for the mean time? The gold Ring you want can be a bit later, I still need to work hard and earn money to buy that" Hakyeon pouted , offering his cute plastic ring to her.

"Andwae!, I'm gonna answer 'Yes' if I like the ring first" Sojin crossed her arms and Hakyeon laugh because Sojin already said Yes without knowing it

"So its a Yes?"

"What?:" Sojin in confuse

"You said yes already" he smirk

"What? i did not"

"Yes you did" He maeronged

"You are accepting it right he ask" and Sojin smiled stretching her arm "Put it on my finger now before I change my mind" she playfully told him.

"I love You,!" he said Sojin stood on her tiptoes as her reply and gave him a small kiss on the lips but Hakyeon pulled making the kiss deeper before they walked out the rooftop, holding hands.

When they showed up to everyone, Hongbin felt relieve "Hyung! Noona!" and he noticed that the two are holding hands,

"Oh, I see that you two are back together" He thumbs up

"Hakyeon, my child, I was so worried , But Why are you with that Girl?" the grandma asked

"Annyeong Halmoni" she smiled "Do you know each other?" Hongbin asked

"Yes. She my friend" Sojin hug his grandma

"This is the lady Im telling you about, she come late at night here, Yah Didn't I say not to interfere to my grandson love life" the grandma scoffs

"Ai Halmoni, Dont do that" Hakyeon hugged Sojin

"Get away from her, aigoo this brat, Eunyoung-ah I told you that you are pretty and so your heart , you are a great kid but dont do this . My hakyeon has someone else" Hakyeon, Hongbin , the managers, and nurses all laugh at what they heard

"Halmoni, what are you talking about?" hongbin asked

"Grandma, I haven't introduce myself to you yet... Annyeonghaseyo, Park Sojin Imnida." she bowed "Sorry for not telling" she do aegyo.

"What is your name? Sojin?"

"That is Sojin noona Halmoni, Hyung's Girlfriend"

", and soon to be my Wife" Hakyeon bragged and everyone inside shouted 'what?!' So He showed them her hand where the plastic ring is visible and Sojin hid her face in embarrassment. Hakyeon is so childish

"Isn't that a plastic ring?"

"Cute isn't it?" he proudly smile, Hongbin reaction was like he cannot believe it. 'How cheap" hongbin mumbled

"Goodluck noona on marrying him" he gave a pat, Sojin smile and they laughed

Sojin couldn't believe this was really happening. Months ago, she would have never wished to be put in the same room as Cha N was in, more so sleep with him, but now, right at this moment, they are in each other's arms. She didn't know when her feelings changed. All she knew was that the change was gradual. It wasn't like one day she just opened her eyes and fell in love with him. It was that in a couple of months, hate turned to dislike, dislike turned into like, and Even with the struggles they have experience, their love for each other just grew more, and as he continued with his niceness, all she can say is that like , turn into Love.

The END.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Wow its the end huhuh, Hope you liked it

For the readers who subscribed in this story, Thank You So Much

Thank you for the comments, and upvotes

Thank You for appreciating my work

I Love You all and Thanks ^^

Lets continue shipping Sojin x Hakyeon !