Chapter 05

Some Truths are Better Left Unsaid
Hakyeon Pov.

I happily drove back to my house after the drama filming, I was smiling ear to ear and touching my lips , thinking back how Sojin and I shared a hot kisses tonight.

I park my car and saw a familiar person. It was the person I hired to find Sojin and Also told him to search at what happened to Sojin in the past.

"Let's talk inside" I opened the door.

"I get all the details that you wanted to know about her, It was hard to get because they cleaned her records for her image as celebrity but I found ways to get it and base of the infos of her living in korea and also her medical records." The detective hand a files of papers, I opened and read the papers. My eyes widened when I saw her hospital records I was so confuse, because Its like every two days she's always in the hospital to get treated.

"W-what are these records?" I asked.

"Its her medical, I think this young lady suffered from abuse when she was sixteen, Base on the people who still remember her, It was said that Her Dad died a long time ago and She never saw her Mom again for the past eleven years, no calls, news and everything. The Mother abandoned this Child, thats why this child went back to Korea on her own to find Her mom but she got into trouble wheares her aunt treated her so bad and abused her. They hurt her each days, bruises all over her and force her to work, she sleeps outside to where dogs are sleeping and they never feed her properly. She'd been taken away from her aunt abusive behavior and a Good and rich Family adopted her after that" My stomach dropped and tears started to invade in my eyes.

"Are you okay?" The detective asked me and I hid my face and nod telling that he can leave now.

Once I send him away I closed the door and start sobbing, I could have never imagine that she went through all that pain. Tears never escape in my eyes, I cry and cry looking at the documents he sent to me.

"Now I know the reason why you hate me" I mumbled , it was so heartbreaking, all these time I thought she was living happy at least happier than me but I was so wrong.

"I should have never left in the first place" my voice trailed off as I was tearing the papers. For minutes I just let myself cry while drinking beer. My phone rang, its my uncle calling.

"N, I'm glad you answered"

"U-Uh, What is it" I asked.

"Your dad, wants to meet you, he's been calling you but you're not picking up"

"If youre going to tell me about that, Iam hanging up." I said holding my anger.

"Wait,"

"Uncle," I called unknowingly after staring at Sojin torn documents on my side.

"You are a doctor right, Can you give answer to my question?"

"What is it?" I started to talk about a child who suffered from abuse, describing Sojin.

"After having suffered through such a scary past at a young age, was this child really able to recover without any scars?" I asked heaving a deep sigh.

"Hey why are you asking this? Something wrong?"

"Answer me, Jebal" I mumbled in my low tone.

I heard my uncle breathes before answering "Hakyeon-ah, I don't think someone who suffered from a traumatic past at such a young age like that can be able to heal all the wound in their hearts alone especially if that child has been left alone with no one to rely on. No matter how strong someone would look, scars she had from the past, there's no way to make it fade away" My hands were shaking, I ended the call after hearing his sentences I dropped my phone down and then, everything exploded. Or at least, I screamed, picking the print outs and throw them away from I fell on the floor, near my bed leaning my back on it, crying.

I didn't sleep and just drown myself drinking until this morning but even these beer have no effect in me ,I heard my phone rang again, I let it make a noise and not picking up because It is maybe my manager and the president again until I saw the caller's name "My SoJin" I hessitated to answer at first because I might not hold my tears but I still did. I cleared my voice

"Good Morning Sunshine" I make my voice sounds happy just like how i greet her everyday.

"You punk! Where are you? lets meet!" She screaming on the other line.

"why Do you miss me already?" I fake laugh, Igritted my teeth not letting a sob to escape in my mouth.

"Stop playing innocent, meet me at the bake shop at Ten" She ended the call, I got up and wash my face I look at the mirror and practice how to smile because I don't know if I can still face after knowing everything. I wore my casual clothes with sunglass and cap as pairing and left the house

__________________

"Do you know what you've done? You should have told them that its not goddamn true!" Sojin confronted me the moment she reach at the bake shop. I just silently look at her with her angry expression I flashed a weak half smile and watch her talk.

"Are you listening?" She raised an eyebrow and I nodded.

"Then What do you think you are doing? If you wanna ruin your career don't use me!"

"I am not using you, Its our company who confirmed that without informing us" I retorted

"Tsk, so you are saying that you are also a victim here? Duh as if!" Sojin didnt believe me before I can reply My stomach suddenly drops so I excused myself and run to the comfort room.

I close the door and throw up, I got dizzy too that It felt like my knees weaken, I stayed inside for a moment.

____________________________

SOJIN POV

N was taking too long after he excuse himself so I knocked and call him inside.

"Hey is there something wrong?" I keep knocking but no one is answering

"NNN! im going in, Okay?" So I hold the door knob and opened it, I saw him leaning his back on the wall, sweating and his face look so pale. He was holding his suglasses so I can now see his eyes, it looks puffy.

"Are you sick?"

I entered and touched his forehead, my heart keep thumping as I touched him but he dodge it quickly.

"I drank too much last night, Sorry" he said and hold my hand to dragged me to were we are sitting.

"Have you eaten your breakfast already?" I asked because he doesn't look good, he shook his head.

"Get up!" he look at me "Why?"

"I know a good restaurant, Let's eat" because I have noticed that he looks like he has a problem, I wanted to treat him a little better today.

"I don't feel like eating" He replied, I feel annoyed with his respond.

"Then, I will go home" I lifted my arm to reach my bag but he hold it and stand up.

"Sojin, I Know a Ramen shop do you wanna come with me?" He asked and I nodded

While we are eating , I can feel N staring at me instead of his noodles Its awkward for me to eat because he keep staring.

"Yah, Quit staring at me like that, im gonna pull your eyeballs out if you continue that" I glared and he flashed a weak smile.

Few people inside the Ramen shop saw us and recognize us they are secretly taking picture so I wanted to request them to stop but N told me not to do that.

"If they keep this up, we cannot stop the false dating scandal of us,"

"Let them think like that" he calmly commented.

"damn I am still fixing the dating rumor about me and exo Kyungsoo now you are adding a new problem, Do you love seeing me in so much trouble?" I retorted and he look down.

"No, I never wanted you to be in pain, thats why I am telling you this. Let's just pretend"

"Are you kidding me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Think about it, If you and I are confirmed dating Exo fans will leave you alone and my fans accepts you and they like you so much so its gonna be a possitive response" He tried to explain, he look so desperate.

"You are talking nonsense again" I gave him a funny look.He looks like he's been hurt at what i've said.

"Can't you just be my Girlfriend for real?" he asked looking straight into my eyes and my eyes widened and gulp at his question.

"I guess the answer is no" After He counted to ten, he look down and continue to eat his Ramen and suddenly I felt guilty.

This guy is so not into his usual self, He didn't smile like the usual or tease me, annoy me and say something erted. Today he is more like silent, having a hard time and the way I caught his eyes staring at me it feels like those Eyes were too sad.

"You are so strange today, does the evil spirit of yours gotten away?" I said and he was handing the payment.

"Maybe," He continued to walk away leaving me behind.

"Hey Wait up!" I followed and he tried to smile again.

"Stop trying to smile, its irritating, Don't act that you are fine" I elbowed N

"Truthfully I have been thinking of something, Its a something that you still don't know" He stopped walking and face me.

"And what is it?" I stared at how hot he look with that serious yet still charming face.

"It' is how can I make you figure out, that you Love me too" he put his scarf around my neck and pull my hand and intertwined it with him putting it inside his coat pocket.

"Park Sojin..., I Love You" and there, He flashed a really sweet and sincere smile at me,

"You don't have to answer now, I just want you to know" He tightly hold my hand inside, I was so confuse after hearing what he said... My heart cannot stop beating so loud, I am afraid that he might hear it. Is he the Cha NNN i have known for two months?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm so inspired to write HakJin fanfic Oh My God

If LeoJin can't be true, then Please Let HakJin date for real

why there's no comment tho? i want to hear your side readers