Kpop Nightmare

Y'All Only Got One Shot Of Crack Ya Know?

A/N: Request Box is open :-)
Updated - Request Box is now closed ^^


It was just another ordinary day for you, the average kpopper. You were shopping around cause you got no jams in the fridge, but then, suddenly a pigeon came and knocked you down. Eli the pigeon then walked away like nothing happened. 

Everything went black.
DUN DUN DUN~ 

~~~~~~~~~~ 

It was late at night when you woke up again. You were shocked to see that you weren't in your own bedroom anymore, instead you were in an ugly bed in a small dark room. The bed suddenly screamed I THINK I'M UGLY AND NOBODY WANTS TO LOVE ME. You agreed as the talking bed started singing to 2ne1's Ugly. After the 4 minutes and 34 seconds of the bed and you jamming off to that amazing song, you quick sat up to look for your phone, but it wasn't there.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY PHONE? OHH MY GOD TUMBLR. INSTAGRAM. TWITTER. FACEBOOK. OH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STALK OPPAS, UNNIES, NOONAS, HYUNGS AND DONGSAENGS? OH, AFF! NO, I NEED THOSE FANFIC UPDATES. Oh no..." You screamed in agony as your precious phone was no where to be seen. 

The word 'kidnap' suddenly came across your mind making you shake with fear. You couldn't shake it off, nope, if only you were Taylor Swift. Maybe you then could have been like I SHAKE IT OFF, I SHAKE IT OFF~

You wonder if anyone would save you, but it seemed impossible as no one was to be seen in this mysterious room, no one could save you anymore. You had only one option left, the option was to save yourself. Although you did want to start singing B.A.P's Save Me, you resisted as you realised time's up. Damn it, now you wanted to sing Led Apple's Time's Up, so you OTL-ed before got back up onto the bed. 

You got off the it without any problem afterwards, only to meet the cold hard ground. You knew that ground was trouble when it walked in. 

You run towards the only door, it was surprisingly easy to open.

You slowly pull it open, incase there was someone waiting for you on the other side.

You were so damn correct.

There was a figure's back facing you, it was standing in the hallway which had many broken windows, a red light that weakly lit the hallway, making the atmosphere more deep and emotional. You decided to resist from thinking about anything kpop-ish anymore.  

As you came close to it, you saw that the figure was definitely a man's body. He looked so familiar! 

Then it hits you right in the head. Legit, whilst you realise the figure was Rap Monster, also known as Namjoon, it actually ran straight to you and hit you in the face. Who cares, you were so happy and without thinking it through started trying to give him smooches. (A/N: I'm sure fanboys would want to kiss a male kpop idol anyway so tooshay)

"STOP IT, don't move!" He spoke up. You didn't want to stop kissing his beautiful face though, but then you did as you notice something was off. The voice didn't sound like Namjoon's, but you couldn't think of who it belonged too.

You wanted to ask, but you couldn't. It was as if your mouth was taped shut.

"Di..." You looked up at the figure, he was trying to say something, an important message maybe?

"Bi..." It felt like forever as he keep dragging out his words.

Crack

You knew you heard something, or even someone.

Crack, crack

It started going all hulk, you wanted to scream but nothing came out of any of the holes. No tears, no snot, no sound, no ear wax, no poo and no urine (awkward). You were definitely scared though.

Your body started changing too, there were now cuts everywhere causing it to bleed horribly.

IT WAS AS IF YOU WERE NOW IN VIXX'S VOODOO DOLL. 
DUN DUN DUN~

Your eyes widened, you quickly looked at the figure which was now a steroid-ed green Namjoon. As he started laughing, it finally hit you! The voice belonged to B.A.P's Yongguk. THOUGH THE BODY WAS RAP MONSTER'S? You were going bingu weren't you?

You held your breath, as the now hulk-ified monster was inching closer and closer. 

When it was an inch away, it leaned towards your ears and whispers,
"Dibibidiss my name is Minho," and then everything went dark.


Admin : Happy late new year! This chapter is a short example of why crack and horror can't go together!

Admin Hope : dibidibidiss
happy ex-new year!