The Tragic Got7

Y'All Only Got One Shot Of Crack Ya Know?

A/N : it's probs short-ish + not editted :)

REQUEST IS 4EVA OPEN CAUSE NO ONE EVER REQUESTS LALALALA
FORMS


"They stood in a extremely cold, maybe even the coldest bay,

And all they did was use the hot way,

Yes, that's right, the way that sounds gay,

But we all like it right, neigh?

But then again, life may just brighten the day

If the rhyming in this has never been intended this hard." Those were the thoughts that flew by 7 males as they stood, staring out to sea.

 

They were then whacked by a talking whale, who told them to sit their arse down and listen to its story.

 

Long long long long so duddaing long time  ago, a group named GOT7 had mentally broke down after hearing the news that Bae Suzy and Lee Minho were dating. Even the poor members got hashtags such as #StayStrongYoungjae and #StayAsStrongAsTheSizeOfYourWang that trended for 69 days and 69 nights.

 

Actually, only 2 members were affected by the news, and now they decide to go on a camping trip to cheer the two up, but that was only their excuse. Their real purpose is not any better than their excuse, so I'll keep quiet.

 

Moving on, Mark and Bambam had to cheer Jackson up for them to have their lovely . Just imagine Jackson sitting there staring off into space as Mark gives him hickeys and Bambam blows him and he still staring off to space. What even.

 

Then there's the parents and the son who is trying to cheer their daughter? Older son? Adopted child? The English child? English child up.

 

"I am so so sad." Whined the english child in his addictive english pronunciation. The father just nods, as well followed by the mother and then the son as they jammed to the song Bounce. *whisper*JYP*whispers*

 

Back to AmeriThaiKong, Mark was now trying to flip his way to Jackson's self-conscious whilst being backed up with Bambam's pick up lines.

 

"Oh Hyung, we can be the Hong to your Kong." Bambam says dramatically as he waves his skinny arms around, trying to shape Hong Kong like what is shown on the world map while Mark attempts a front flip.

 

"Remember when we told you we lived in a chicken farm? That was just because we're good at raising your ." Bambam basically faps his arms in hope to imitate a chicken while Mark does a backflip.

 

"May lord have mercy on your soul, as you be banging us day and night." Bambam says, posing as if he was hammered to a cross like Jesus whilst Mark does a left flip. Seeing that his flips ain't working, he blames Bambam's pick up lines and shoves the younger to the side and attempts his own pick up line.

 

"May i show you this 3D o? Oh, wait. I guess we need a mirror for that." Mark winks. Unfortunately Jackson was still staring out to sea which is now space, but it's the sea. Sea the space in my tent under my pants? Get it? No, hahaha. Mark, it's your fault.

 

Then we have the happy family--they devoicing.

 

"I TOLD YOU OUR SON IS LIKE THIS WHEN HIS SAD AND YOU STILL PUSH HIS LIMIT." Jinyoung screams, pointing at their english child who was washing his underwear in tears and twisting the water onto their food, stating that he was making soup.

 

"WHOA WHOA. WHEN HE ASKED FOR A UNDERWEAR, I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT OKAY." Jaebum replies, hiding the rest of the member's underwear beside Jinyoung's because he doesn't mind Jinyoung's crotch favoured soup.

 

 

After about a thousand more pick up lines, and a few pages of signing. Mark and Bambam gave up and hang themselves over Jackson. Jinyoung and Jaebum decides to stay married as they didn't understand how to sign the divorcing documents.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Was that a dream?" Jackson mutters as he finally came back from the sea that was in space under my tent in my pants considering that I'm (iron)male in scientific terms.

 

"No, Suzy is dating Minho." Youngjae replies, still trying his best to create the best soup ever existed.

 

"L.O.L, I.D.C." Jackson said, hip ing between every letter.

 

"L.O.L SAME." Youngjae replies, flicking his tears strained undies around his legs, trying his best to avoid his ring dong ding a ding dong.

 

Turns out, not a pigeon was given on that day, nobody cared.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Admin : IDEK. LIEK.

 

Admin Hope : didn't edit yadadada 
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR