Admin 's Land

Y'All Only Got One Shot Of Crack Ya Know?

A/N : Request Box Opened
Request Form


Groaning in boredom, you plunge your phone onto your face because of the sweaty hands and the laziness that ran through your fingers, hands, arms, armpits and shoulders. As you screamed in pain you felt the urge to pee, but you decide to hold it in because of the laziness that is taking over. After also realising you have the need to do the number two, you try your best to get up. Poor you.

 

After doing your thingy, you could feel the sudden rush of energy bursting through you. You jumped into bed (again), and start to look through your phone (again). Soon your arms got lazy (again) and you drop your phone on your face (again). BURST OF ENERGY, BE GONE!

 

As if you are in a repetitive game though, you need to go poo (again) for some reason. We name this game 'if-you-drop-your-phone-then-might-as-well-drop-your-poo'.

 

Once again, getting back in bed, holding up phone as there was that sudden burst of energy (again) before the laziness takes over. Except this time, your phone didn't fall on your face, you avoided it like a boss only to trip over your blanket and fall into your phone with shame.

 

To make everything worse, you legit manage to fall INSIDE your phone. You look around in shock, all your internet history, apps, more history, notes, photos and videos appeared before your eyes. You coughed when you saw a history page named "".

 

Thinking like a genius, why don't we look down? Oh wait you get pushed into the page by your imaginary friends. Oh, there seems to be no end or ground, seems like you're going to fall to your death. WELL BAI BAI~

 

Damn it. Proving us wrong, we would like to take back our words. You landed like a cat causing you to be able to survive that fall, but the side effects had you dancing to AOA's Like A Cat due to being a K-pop fangirl or fanboy. Maybe even fanboth fanualness if necessary.

 

Suddenly a high pitch scream was heard. Guessing it probably belongs to a female dying in pain from pregnan--

 

"DON'T!"

 

You stood still thinking that you were in a dark room as someone was about to be murder you from outside. Being a good kid, you charged for the door and opened it with a flying kick. Only to find Jackson hovering over Bambam as Mark records them with a smirk. Feeling your hot blood running through your whole body, you couldn't help but scream in feels, not even thinking of how the heck you end up in a room with these perfect GOT7 members.

 

Though they didn't notice you, you were apparently invisible in this place. SEMPAI WILL NEVER NOTICE YOU, BOO HOO. Oh well, at least you got free live of JackBam, how wonderful.

 

Sitting on the floor, screaming like a mad person as Mark decides to join in. WOOHOO, FREE AMERITHAIKONG . YASH YASH! NEED NEED! WANT WANT! WATCH WATCH!

 

"Omfg, you piece of little of high pitch screaming material! You were meant to escape this place!" You heard Admin nag even though you have no idea how she sounds.

 

"What! WHY! I LOVE THIS PLACE." You screamed.

 

"WHY? BECAUSE THIS IS LAND, MY LAND!" Admin screams before coughing as she flies (because walking is hard af) to the camera Mark had abandoned and continue filming the hot o as you had been kicked out of because of your nose bleeding rocket.

 

-----

 

Crying in sadness because of missing the good part of the AmeriThaiKong's o. To make it better for you, Admin Hope came flying out of nowhere with angel wings. She looks at you before screaming "I NEED THAT O U DUMB DUCKY!" And left you all alone.

 

You now believe that Admin Hope and are not the normal type of authors, which got you onto your legs because you don't want to stay here if you can't watch live o.  Running to the light where Admin Hope previously came from, you found a normal looking room.

 

A table, with a cup--PFFT, you took the cup and drank it without thinking at all. Slowly the room grew bigger and bigger. No seriously, the room grew, you didn't skink.

 

"OH! A DOOR THAT I CAN FIT THROUGH!" You scream as this door grew right in front of your eyes. Opening the door, you saw Yongguk in bed with a tied up Daehyun because Admin Hope likes it that way.

 

You start to judge Admin so bad for imagining all of this. Oh well YOLO, you know.

 

Unfortunately for you, the was once again interrupted as Himchan came into the room sassily and grabs onto you.

 

"You need to see the Queen, you have committed a horrible sin." Himchan whispers, you whisper back in what you thought was "What queen?" In Korean but to Himchan it sound like "YAY SLAP THE KING, MARRY THE QUEEN." and so you were drag in 2x the speed to a random court.

 

-----

 

"PINEAPPLES ARE EVIL!" Yells the crowd as you stood in front of the Queen's chair, bowing to her because you were accused of doing something bad blah blah.

 

"BOTTOM HILLING IES ARE EVILLLLL!" They yelled again making you uncomfortable with whatever they're saying.

 

"QUEEN CHENING ANEW KEN IS HERE!" They screamed as a fabulous three headed man flew to the Queen's chair.

 

"You may all sit on your pooing toilets. so what is the case this time?" The three headed Queen spoke. You swear it was just Onew, Chen and Ken in a drag, but oh well. They were fabulous as hell.

 

"This little kid watched our amazing Admin's o!" The crowd screams, you were annoyed and wanted to just shove a 69 inch duck up their throat and watch it reach the other 'end'.

 

"Then we shall punish you with our strip show, since we're desperate for viewers!" The Chening ANew Ken Queen cries in joy and PFFT THEY WERE NOW .

 

TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE AND KEEP DANCING.

 

-----

 

Apparently Land is also TrollingLand cause you were taken away from the amazing show and put into some kind of dark room. Which cause you to frown epikly in confusion and disappointment. The frown on your face disappears as you remember this random sign stating that there is free in every single room. So why not go and look for more o?

 

"HALLELUJAH!" You screamed as you hear the most beautiful moan that ever existed. Walking towards the sound, you found Jimin while taking a in a broken toilet which was marked with V's name. Jungkook was also peeing and trying to peak at Jimin's ding ring a dong.

 

Nope, no o here, next room you go.

 

You were somehow back into the same room with AmeriThaiKong. You quickly sat down and watch them go at it.

 

Mark's long fingers tangled in Bambam's hair as Bambam's mouth was wrapped around his ding a ding ding. Jackson ing his Wang into Bambam's tight blooming flower.

 

How wonderful, beautifully, perfectly needed to but in reality Bambam is legal. So get you head out of your bumbum please.

 

-----

 

And then you woke up, it was all a dream. And you loved it, maybe not. I don't even know.

 


Admin : living up to my name.
NOW WHO WANTS TO VISIT LAND THAT IS LOCATED IN MY MIND?

Admin Hope : I cringe cause Admin has to pull me into this oneshot BUT I'M AN ANGEL :-) 
LIKE THE OPPOSITE OF THE DEVILKOOK SO READ, SUB AND UPVOTE TO OUR OTHER STORY 
The DevilKook Doesn't Wear Prada
/promotion everywhere/
OH PLUS BANGDAE, BANGDAE IN STORY AND MARKBAMSON IS GOOD.