LOLing Time (BTS)

Y'All Only Got One Shot Of Crack Ya Know?

A/N : Requested by no one :)
Request Box is now open, please head to chapter 2 for the request box link!
BTW WE MAY OR MAY NOT CLOSE THE REQUEST BOX AFTER ACCEPTING LIKE 2 REQUEST FORMS #soznotsoz

Update : Request Box is now closed B)


It was a beautiful day in South Korea (the place all international fangirls and fanboys wanted to be in so they could manhunt their idols). Although the weather was perfect, BTS' dorm had a dark aroma, it was so gloomy that it even started to affect the outside world! Everyone who walked by the dorm would suddenly feel a sudden rush of sadness that would enter their soul, causing the tears to overflow out of their eyes and they'd cry themselves a river. Why is BTS' dorm so gloomy, you ask? Well that's because---

"Manager! Manager hyung-nim! J-Hope is being stupid again!" Jimin cries as he runs, or more like charges at their manager. Their manager was currently closing his eyes, nose, lips and bracing himself for the impact that never came, cause apparently being the Jimin is, he had just totally missed and kept running until he ran into the wall and embraced the hardness of it. 

"OH. MY. GOD!" Their manager screams in horror as blood trickled down Jimin's neck. After the manager had suddenly caressed Jimin in a non-ertedly way, he realised the blood smelt like tomato and was thick as tomato sauce.

"GET UP YOU LITTLE WIENER," was all the manager had to scream before Jimin started laughing his puny little off. Wow, just imagine if A.R.M.Ys started to make rumors about the company treating BTS poorly. The manger would get fired, then he would be jobless and then he would miss these stupid dorks so much that he may even regret yelling at them for waking him up 2AM in the morning to take them to the toilet (which clearly didn't happen but it was one of the fatherly dreams the manager would have). 

Suga the maid then comes running out after hearing all the commotion.

"I'M NOT A MAID STUPID AUTHORS," Suga said to the authors, I clearly have no idea how he can talk to my imagination but okay...

Fine, then Suga the good wife---

"I AIN'T NO WIFE EITHER!" Suga screams to the authors, now Jimin surely thinks that Suga has gone nuts talking to himself.

Geez, so then Suga, being the good HUSBAND he is, lifted Jimin up and took him away (bridal style of course) which kinda left the manager in shock. Suga was normally too lazy to even move his head to look at what happens outside his room but now you have Suga lifting Jimin to his bedroom.

"HYUNG, HYUNG! J-HOPE IS GOING CRAY CRAY ON HIS PHONE ERMAHGAWD!" You see, this was just elegantly exclaimed by another idiot who came power walking to their manager because running wasn't on posh enough. Yes, I meant Jin. 

BTS' manager quickly ran to J-Hope who was sitting on his bed laughing like a maniac, "HAHAHAH LOOK AT THESE HORRIBLE ED! You wanna bash me?!" J-Hope screams. A/N: Being a rebel and not put the dialogue on a new line...whateva idc bout english

Now starting from here and on, you are their manager. Why? Cause the other dude needed a break from this horror-like reality but the negative side to this is everything starts to change when he isn't around. (WRITING STYLE HAS CHANGED *3*)

You stared at J-Hope as he laughed like a crazy maniac but he was still adorable in your eyes.

"These anti J-Hope fans shall be called...A.R.M.P.I.T.S!" J-Hope laughed with an evil soul.

"OH! THAT'S A GOOD NAME!" You laughed loudly along with J-Hope which caused the other members to come out of their room.

As a V-Hope lover, you ended up forcing V to help J-Hope. Not only was this going to make the ship go canon, but also because Admin Hope was a V-Hope shipper and so are you. Then you all exited the room to give them some personal time ;)

~~~~~~~~~~

J-Hope cries out in joy as more and more A.R.M.Ys defend him. V beamed as he gave J-Hope that cute rectangular smile of his.

"Can I LOL?" V asks innocently. At this point you and the rest of the members who were being Peeping Toms were standing outside the slightly closed door, peaking at them with confusion.

"Um why? It's not gonna help or anything, but I guess you can." J-Hope said with his eyebrows knitted together.

J-Hope nearly choked on his own spit as V grabbed his left leg and pull up his pants, revealing J-hope's pale, y, smooth leg. V poked out his tongue and was about to place his tongue on J-Hope's leg when he was stopped by J-Hope yelling.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" 

"You said I could LOL!" V replied with a confused face.

"DON'T MAKE THAT FACE! I'M THE ONE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THAT FACE! LIKE LOL IS NOT LAUGH OUT LOUD TO YOU IS IT?" J-Hope screams, he could probably pass as a vocalist.

"Doesn't it mean ' Oppa's Leg'? That's what my fans said!" V said in shock as he dropped J-Hope' leg.

"On second thought, can I get a massage while you my leg?" J-Hope asks as he lifted his leg onto V's hands again. Now, you and the rest of BTS were in the state of fangirling or fanboying. You all were about to faint as you watched the scene, it just felt so Rated R. Suddenly you disappear into space as the manager's soul comes floating back into his own body. 

"OMFG YOU GUYS!" Their manager screams, once again in horror as the rest of BTS ran back in all sort of different directions; whilst J-Hope and V pause awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~

"And so today A.M.R.Ys, what have you learned?" Admin asks as the oneshots scenery suddenly changes into a classroom.

"THAT V-HOPE ARE HOT AS FRICK FRACK AND EVERYONE SHOULD BECOME V-HOPE SHIPPERS! LEGGO BACK TO BTS' IMAGINARY DORM LOCATED IN OUR MINDS" Admin Hope replied.

"WE WILL BE BACK! SO LETS TELL THE READERS THE LIFE LESSON OR WHATEVER IT IS!" Admin screams as she was rushes to finish the sentence so she can go back to BTS' dorm with Admin Hope.

"THE LESSON IS: You can easily calm J-Hope by letting V 'LOL' him. Thank you for reading, now good bye!" Admin Hope and said in a rush as they disappeared in thin air.
 


Admin : this wasn't as funny, but I tried
And sorry Admin Hope because you don't really act like this but yeah. SORRY. (Admin Hope: lol I put my own words into it)
Btw this was written in 3 hours B)
#JHopeYourePerfect

Admin Hope : If I create a gif that uses two other gifs and then add my own text is that still copyright?!
lol if it is, credit to the owners for the original gifs <3 
J-Hoes my bias so it peaves me off that peeps be hating :-(
do comment, subscribe & upvote ^^