KRISmas Soon

Y'All Only Got One Shot Of Crack Ya Know?

A/N : YO AM SO SORRY WE NEVER UPDATE AND I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYONES REQUEST BUT HONESTLY, I JUST FELT LIKE ITS NEARLY KRISMAS SO YAAYYAYAYAYAYAYA KRISMASSSS WOOOOOOO!
PICS AIN''T MIND CREDIT TO ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WHO CREATED PICS


IT'S NEARLY KRISMAS

IT'S NEARLY KRISMAS

IT'S NEARLY KRISMASSSSSSSSSSS 

/the end/

/jks/

Krismas is coming and SanTao and his lil' helper Kyungsoo the short elf is coming to town. 

They're making a big bias list.
They're checking it twice.
They're gonna die because they can't choose a damn bias.

Santa hoe is coming to town! 

Now off to Mexico.
OHLAYYYYY~ SULAYYYY~ 

In Me-hi-co SuLay are waiting for SanTao and ShortKyungElf to come for Krismas. Suhohoho merry krismas asked for Lay. Lay asked for Lay. So thus, on Krismas day, SuLay were gifted with a big packet of Lay's. YAYS! So Lay was happy with his Lay's, Suhoho merry krismas was not. So whilst Suhoho was writing a beautiful letter to the company Lay's to just giving him Zhang Yixing and not Lay's, Lay went dancing around Mexico with a packet of classic Lay's. YAYS!

Now off to Pluto...
HUNHOHOHOMERRYKRISMASHAN~

In Plutoto HunHan are waiting for SanTao and ShortKyungElf to come to Plutoto for Krismas. Sehun and Luhan were both sicky so they had red noses...WHO HAS A RED NOSE? RUDOLF THE RED NOSE REINDEER! So when SanTao Claus saw HunHan, he decided to make them deers, YAYS! So instead of HunHan getting their krismas gift, they are brought on the adventure of krismas which is in like a month so yah don't know why I'm writing this so early, yolo life is short. HunDolf and HanDolf the red nose reindeers are now going on a trip in their not favourite rocketship and off we go with SanTao and his very lil' elf. Actually HunHan are quite excited for this trip. 

HA LOL NO PEDO!HAN AND CUTOFFFROMGIF!HUN AREN'T HAPPY~

Now off to Antartica...
YAYYYYY ANTAOTICA! 

In Antaotica, HunHanDolf the red nose reindeers, Santao and his lil' helper gets hungry, so off they go to KFC. CHENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN!!! Yum, and there, they meet Onew, the chicken man. Quack quack he goes! So they bring him on their trip as well until they find out he's preggo. Since he's preggo he gets dropped off at Xiuminnie mouse club's house! Yay! Now Xiuminnie mouse and Chenicky mouse have to take case of the stupid preggo chicken! YAYS! Xiuminnie mouse's club house now has a preggo chicken! YAYS! LOL no Xiuminnie mouse and Chenicky mouse are actually really savage so they roast Onew and eat him! YAY CHENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN!!!

Now off to someone's house...
STRANGER'S HOUSE YAY!

In stranger's house, we see a krismas tree and stranger eating bacon and chicken. Baconhyun and Chankenyeol ain't happy campers. Seeings the stranger eat their friends weren't a happy site. So Bacon and Chicken decided to ask Santao to FREE BACON! FREE CHICKEN! YAYS! Nope Santao doesn't have time for that though. So instead, Santao Claus gives them some left over of Onew from AnTaotica. YAYS! So Chanyeol the chickens cries and dies. Chankin is now dead, so Bacon cries but wait! In comes Peppa Pig. PEPPA PIG, HIS WISH HAS COME TRUE! Peppa Pig gives Chankin CPR, but Baekhyun the bacon gets jealous and now is not happy. So he roasts the pig into bacon but then realises he just killed his own kind. So Bacon dies and Chankin dies. Krismas couldn't get any better!

So yah Santao Claus made people cry and die YAYS!

Now off to the Great Wall of Krismas...
KRISMAS KRISMAS KRISMASSSSS!

In in the Great Wall of Krismas we see Kris and Kai singing some krismas carols...

Jiggle s
Jiggle s
Jiggle up and down----

AND THEN SANTAO CLAUS AND ELFSOO AND HUNHANDOLF SLAP THEM WITH LEFTOVER CHICKEN AND BACON! Cause we all know jingle s doesn't go like that. After being slapped Kris and Kai open their eyes to see krismas right in front of their eyes. A big fat panda dressed as Santa, a tiny lil' elf that looked like an satan in disguise and two red nosed hunhannamatatas. YAYS! So with Santa right in front of them, they decided to kidnap them and everyday is now krismas day. And so from that day forward, all the rest of the children did not get to see krismas again wahhhhhh TT^TT I cry I cry!

Krismas was never found again, UNTIL THE REAL SANTAO FINALLY CAME FROM A BAMBOO TREE AYYYYYYYYYYE!

MERRY NOT KRISMAS EVERYONE!


A/N : ADMIN HOPE : I'M JUST EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS YAYAYAYAYAYYAA SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND NOT DOING THE REQUESTS, ONE DAY GUYS, ONE DAY!