Neo VS KrisHo

Y'All Only Got One Shot Of Crack Ya Know?

Your Profile Link *

MyStarryNight

Characters *

Kris (M)
Suho (M)
Leo (M)
N (M)
The rest of VIXX and EXO (C)

Story Line / Plot *

EXO VS VIXX
KRISHO VS NEO
DUN DUN DUN

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: EHEM LONG TIME NO SEE LALALALA
THIS IS PROBS RLLY WEIRD BUT I LIKEY
HOPE U LIKE IT
OH YEH IS THERE A SPACE BETWEEN THIS A/N AND THE TABLE? IDEK WHY THERE IS OTL STUPID COMPUTER

REQUEST BOX IS OPEN 
LINK TO FORMS


There was once a BlogSpot that HunHan created.

POSTED xx-xx-xx

How to write ?
How to write crack?
I know you know we know she knows he knows they knows I know that crack + is a great combo.
Like choo choo train y’all.
I my me mine hunhan cucummmmber lel.

crack crack crack
woof woof
it’s a wolf
awoooooooooooo

k toodles lolz

P.S hunhan for the win
neo & krisho k.o

lel no one can beat us

k toodles lolz

After this post was posted, all ships went down. In fact, this BlogSpot turned into a fan war site. Then HunHan abandoned the thread lolz. 

And then after that it got Kris and Suho thinking. What if people preferred Neo over them? Ew what even. KrisHo were certain they could defeat Neo.

Coincidentally somewhere else in Korea, N and Leo thinking the same thoughts.
They were also typing fanfics about how ugLAY KrisHo was and how beauTAOful they were.

Lolz they only had 3 subscribers, 3 upvotes and 100 comments from themselves.
OhLAY and 3 fake users they made themselves which made up their 3 subscribers and upvotes.
Wow what even?

~~~~~~~~~~

So after that funny day KrisHo and Neo realised how beautiful HunHan was and then their ovaries exploded.
lolz no yehet

What really happened was Exo and VIXX ended up in Pimp Daddy Suho’s new established court house. Now we witness the trial of whether Neo or KrisHo is really the bomb.com. Who will win this deadly showdown? 

Judge Suho walks down the aisle with his husband Judge Kris. They will be the ones decid---      

“THAT IS NOT FAIR!” exclaimed N whilst Leo quietly punched VIXX in anger.
All of VIXX scream in pain wanting to move to Exo's side where no one was harms. Wait, no nevermind D.Onut has a knife. 

The judges rolled their eyes at such judgement. N had no right to say such thing psh.

So thus, N called Ken who called some fanmen. Ohoho and those fanmen sure did come, they were beautiful too. Mmm they walked in with some hella good man buns and no shirts.  Wait, damn it no abs just a fat pack. Well who cares, since Exo would be scared by such nuisance, they’d change judges right? Correct.

KrisHo ran to the victim table crying in agony as VIXX laughed evilly.
Whilst Exo sighed, KrisHo cried.
Now who would be the new judges?!

WELL HAVE NO FEAR! YG AND JYP ARE HERE!


Yes yes, Park Jin Young with transparent pants and his BFF LAY Yang Hyun Suk.

So in the end, we have KrisHo and Neo opposite each other and the rest of Exo and Vixx in the guest box thingy.

Oh, but where’s the lawyers?

WELL HAVE NO FEAR! KENJUMMA AND D.ONUT IS HERE!

Now the trial begins!

“Ehem, why do you think KrisHo is better than Neo?” Judge YGee questions.

KrisHo then cockily started to make out to show why KrisHo is so much better. Lawyer D.Onut shakes his head in despair whilst trying to block such view with a clipboard. He bows down into an ‘OTL’ position apologizing dearly to the judges and audience. At least he's getting payed for this... 

Whilst VIXX and the judges start hurling in disgust, Exo are cheering their bumbums off.
Geezus fanboys…

Judge JYPee slammers the wooden hammer thing down on the table as loud as possible but KrisHo ain’t stopping. OH MY GOD THEY AIN’T STOPPING.

JYP suddenly closes his eyes and whispers, “JYP”.
AND WOWOWOW GOT7 APPEAR SINGING ‘STOP IT STOP IT’.

After hour of ‘Stop It Stop It’ live on repeat, KrisHo finally stop.
Whilst VIXX and the judges are finally happy, Exo are boo-ing their bumbums off.

Since what started at 0 went real quick to 100, the judges banned any ual . Daw what party poopers. I mean who wouldn’t want to see choo choo trains? Some cucumbers and cumunication. Some fluffy white clouds and marshmellows. Ok I’ll stop lolz opps what am I even describing?

Since KrisHo hogged their turn for legit an hour, Neo were ready to kick some .

“Now N and ----”

Lawyer Kenjumma quickly shut the judges up. He was ready to rumble.

“SO NEO IS AMAZING. THE BOMB. LOOK AT THEIR FANFIC. I HAVE EVIDENCE. FROM 1990 I MADE A SURVERY WITH MY VERY OWN AHJUMMA CLUB AND LIKE ASDFGHJKL A-B-C-D-E-F-G-NEO-NEO-L-M-N-O-P.” Lawyer Kenjumma is suddenly out of breathe.

And with that VIXX bust out into a merry alphabet song.
“A-B-C-D-NEO-N-LEO-B-U-M-M-S-E-E-E-E----”

“NO NO NO,” screams the Judges not wanting to hear the “X”.

The APink show up out of no where and start performing 'No No No'. This causes the fanmen to squeal and run along to the stage cheering some fanchants. 
SUDDNELY THEY GROW 8-PACKS. WOW WHAT? 

But then Lawyer Kenjumma and D.Onut give up on such trials and become titans and start eating everyone.

Then YGee and JYPee turn into some gee gees and pee pees and go to lala land.

And then everyone gets eaten by Kenjumma and D.Onut.

And then Kenjumma and D.Onut eat each other and die.

And then YGee and JYPee turn back to normal.

AND BOOM.

U have your OTP.

JYP X YG FTW

:)))))))

:)))))))

:)))))))

:)))))))

:)))))))

:)))))))

Nope what really happened was KrisHo and Neo were massive fanboys and HunHan and had HunHan babies.

lolz mmm OHLAY!


Admin Hope : IT'S BEEN A RLLY LONG TIME AND IDK WHAT I WROTE BUT LALALALALALALA
DO CHECK OUT THE DEVILKOOK DOESN'T WEAR PRADA TOO 
AND UPVOTE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE ASADFGHJKL
OHLAY

Admin : AND WE R BACK WOOHOO