Flat-Arsed Leo

Y'All Only Got One Shot Of Crack Ya Know?

A/N : *VIXX ARE ALL THE SAME AGED HERE*

SO LIKE N AND HAKYEON ARE THE SAME PERSON FOR THOSE WHO DON’T KNOW VIXX WELL.


This is a lovely tale about flat-butted Leo and his fellow full butted VIXX members.

There once was a little boy who had a massive Double M bra sized , the size Double M might not exist in the real world, but in this world, Double M is the biggest ies can get. Now back to the story, this little boy’s name was Leo. It was all happy la la hap for little Leo until one day, another jealous little boy stuck a pin into Leo’s buttocks and BAM! Leo’s full deflated leaving no trace of booty.

Leo was officially booty-less.

The evil little boy laughed as Leo cried and wailed with no .
As Leo was in sorrow, that child thought to himself, if I can’t get an then Leo can’t too!

~~~~~~~~~~~

The devil who made Leo -less tried everything to become -full, yet his own stayed even flatter than Leo’s now flat . As you all know, this little boy’s name was Hakyeon (a.k.a N). Everyone started calling him N because he had Nobuttwhatsoever.

Hakyeon even squatted 1069 times a day, he ate more and more fatty food that went to his stomach instead of his and jiggled his 69 times per hour. All failed so badly and Hakyeon remained the guy who had Nobuttwhatsoever, therefore he decided to do what was best and went to Dr Ken.

Dr Ken was Leo’s best friend who became a plastic surgeon at a super duper young age. All these successful big butted eight year olds /shakes head in disapproval/.

When N had fat implanted into his by Dr Ken, he cried in happiness as his was a size Double Z now. Yes, now there’s size Double Z, I don’t even know how…/facepalm/

~~~~~~~~~~

At eight and a half years old, N walks into school like waddup he has a big because yes, N decided to surgically make his larger too. All the kids still called him N, but N for Nhasbigcock&.

Did I mention N went to the same school as Leo and Dr Ken too?

Well, Leo came to school that day as well with kids all around him crying at the fact Leo had no more booty. Whilst Dr Ken also grieved a bit, he was also very proud when everyone stared in awe at N’s .

Leo didn’t even know Ken was a plastic surgeon, I mean if he had known then Leo would’ve had a full Triple XL already.

What a sad life it was for Leo, instead of crying in the corner like he wanted to, Ken dragged him up to N and they all became best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once the three became besties, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk got added into the mix.
And yadada they had a sausage sizzling sixsome.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was only 8 years later till Hakyeon really did regret popping Leo’s because now, their friendship group was known as ‘VIXX and flat-butted Leo’. He also regretted it because now that Neo (N+Leo) was real, Leo had a lot to grab whilst N had nothing. Nothing at all.

N decided to man up and reveal the truth, “LEO I’M SORRY I WAS THE ONE WHO POPPED YOUR !”

Leo stared at Hakyeon before laughing his off, “I KNEW IT YOU LITTLE !”

Leo did the MWAHAHAHAHA laugh before pulling out a syringe from his pocket and stabbing the needle into Hakyeon, inserting a strange green liquid into Hakyeon’s clothed . Yes it was possible to stab the needle in because it was longer and thicker than Hakyeon’s 69 inch .

Plus Hakyeon was only wearing thin briefs.

Hakyeon screamed in pain as his started shrink, his started to shrink, HIS WHOLE BODY STARTED TO SHRINK.

Now No--no--no-nothing-mini-Hakyeon screamed in a high pitched helium voice, “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?”

All Leo did was cackle before he grabbed a pin, and raced to Ravi’s house by legs.

Now Hakyeon cries, Hakyeon dies.

NEO FTW!

~~~~~~~~~~

Once at Ravi’s house, he witnessed a very weird scene. There was little Hakyeon, crying on Ravi whilst Ravi kissed little Hakyeon. Dunno how N got there so fast but oh well…

Even though Hakyeon was so cute as a little boy, Leo laughed at the .

“POP GOES THE WEASLE!” Leo cackles as he brings out the pin and pops Ravi’s head, and Hakyeon AGAIN.

As Ravi dies, Hakyeon cries.
Why? Because Hakyeon is now a toddler after deflating again.

NAVI FTW!

~~~~~~~~~~

After that little incident, Leo raced over Hongbin’s house where he saw Hongbin mating with Hyuk.

Leo laughed at all these s and poped both their asses even though they didn’t even do anything to him.

Leo suddenly realised his mistakes and suddenly cradles both boys, blowing up their asses like balloons again.

Wtf…Well that escalated very quickly.

As Hongbin and Hyuk celebrate, they continue to mate.
With Leo included.

LEO+HONGBIN+Hyuk= FTW

~~~~~~~~~~

After the hot little scene, Leo escaped both Hongbin and Hyuk’s embraces, flying over to Ken’s house.

He punched the door open before opening it by the knob because he ain’t actually that violent. Leo is just an innocent high pitched no little boy <3.

Once he entered ‘Dr Ken’s’ room, Ken was caught in the act of trying to inflate N’s buttocks again.

“IT WAS YOU!” Leo screamed in shock.

Ken dropped all his deadly weapons, looking very shocked as he was just caught by his BFF doing the deed.

N smirked as he once again was bootylicious, he may look 8, but it was okay as long as he had his .

“HAHAHA JKS I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!” Leo shouted with a witch laugh, turning into a witch with green hair.

Leo zapped both N and Ken turning them into buttless blobfish.

~~~~~~~~~~

In the end all of VIXX became buttless cause they got old, chicken and wrinkly.

Plus Leo had a chicken kink and turned everyone including himself into a mutant chickens who had World War 69 to see who would eat the two blobfishes named N and Ken.  

THE END.


Admin Hope : school started so this oneshot is pretty meh and short-ishy
don't forget to check out our newest -Note fanfic! 
The DevilKook Doesn't Wear Prada

Admin : the pictures make me hungry LOL
HAVE A GOOD DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT!