SHINee Moon

Y'All Only Got One Shot Of Crack Ya Know?

In which SHINee are Sailor Moon characters :D

/requested by ourselves/ 

BTW...
SAILOR MOON - TAEMOON (Taemin)
SAILOR VENUS - VENNEW (Onew)
SAILOR MERCURY - MINHOCURY (Minho) 
SAILOR MARS - MAKEYS (Key)
SAILOR JUPITER - JONGHYUPITER (Jonghyun)
/OTL MARS & KEY DIDN'T GO WELL TOGETHER?/



It was a normal sunny day in SHINee’s dorm when a loud meow was heard throughout the dorm. Now let me tell you what happened after; Onew suspected it was just a neighbour’s cat so rather than coming out of his room he transformed into a witch and started chanting random gibberish so the loud sounds would stop, Jonghyun and Key were too busy getting it on to even hear the very very very loud meow, Minho was a big fat scaredy cat who loved cats so he started rolling on the floor meowing like one and then there was Taemin, the only sane one who actually bothered to pick his up and check why a cat would meow so loud.

As Taemin walked to the kitchen where the source of sound was coming from, he started to hear a song being whispered;

‘Fighting evil like Taeman,
Winning Minho’s love for 2Min,
Never running from makeup,
He is the one named Sailor Taemoon’

“What the actual of a duck?!” was all Taemin had to say after he heard the lyrically strange song. The whispering became louder as what sounded like the chorus to Taemin started being sung;

‘He is the one named sailorrrrr,
Sailor Vennew!
Sailor Minhocury!
Sailor Makeys!
Sailor Jonghyupiter!
He is the one named Sailor Taemoon!’

With that Taemin came to a stop when he saw an ugly fat cat sitting on the kitchen table singing its off. After staring at the fat- cat for a long time, Taemin decided to wack himself so he'd wake up from this nightmare. 

"Stop wacking your hideous face you little ratchet girl looking bish. If you think you're good at dancing and singing, well I came in like a wrecking ball. please I got them moves like jagger," and that was how Taemin nearly cleansed his bladder and fainted on the spot. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"OH YOU'RE AWAKE UP SAILOR TAEMOON! Now you must find Sailor Jonghyupiter, Sailor Makeys, Sailor Minhocury and Sailor Vennew!” No one had told Taemin that one of the consequences of becoming an idol was a talking animal claiming that SHINee had apparently become Sailor Moon characters.  

“Yes and no one ever told you that you actually look like a girl did they?” You may think Taemin over reacted but what happaned was, Taemin ran straight into his mommy and daddy's room (where they were in the middle of ual ) and started to scream.

“UMMA, APPA OMFG HOLY COW POO THE CAT TALKS, IT TALKS. IT READS MINDS TOO. PLUS IT'S A LITTLE BISH.” Taemin then gracefully ran straight out of their room and ran back to witness the fat cat. It was only then did Taemin realise he ed JongKey's precious moment, damn he always wanted a little sibling...

After Jonghyun and Key came out of their room, fully clothed of course, Witch Onew came out too. 

The fattish cat then exclaimed, “SAILOR VENNEW, SAILOR MAKEYS AND SAILOR JONGHYUPITER I’VE FOUND U ALREADY?! ALL WE NEED NOW IS SAILOR MINHOCURY! SURELY HE WOULDN’T JUST APPE--”

As if the damned cat jinxed itself, Sailor Minhocury appeared with a grand entrance. 

Puffs of smoke started coming from Minho’s room before he appeared in front of the mysterious cat and the rest of SHINee. Did anyone mention he was in a blue school boy uniform, or should I say, Sailor Mercury’s costume except a boy’s version of it? All of SHINee’s jaws dropped to the ground whilst the cat started jumping up and down in delight as Sailor Minhocury was now standing in front of them all.

“SAILOR MINHOCURY IS HERE! YAYAY!”

Then, as quick as Usain Bolt the cat started clapping its paws together. Smokes of puff started to consume the whole entire dorm causing the fire alarms to go off. After the effort of SHINee swishing away all the smoke, all except Minho started to scream. All of SHINee was now dressed in costumes from the anime ‘Sailor Moon’. Whilst Onew was dressed in an orange school boy uniform, Jonghyun was in a green one and Key was in a red one. It was a whole different story for Taemin though...

He was dressed in the actual Sailor Moon dress with luscious long blonde hair.

“Sorry to say this but you, Sailor Taemoon ain’t manly enough to be in this team. BE GONE!” With a flick of the paw from the cat, firemen came into the dorm dragging Taemin out whilst he was screaming and crying in agony.

 

YA TAEMIN-AH IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP IMMA PUNCH YOUR !

 

“I’M SORRY I’M TRYING TO BE MORE MANLY, TO BE SAILOR TAEMOON! DON’T KICK ME OUT!”

Taemin had just opened his eyes to see all of SHINee looking at him weirdly.

The most severe 'judging' face there was Key's precious face. 


But then again, at least it was all a dream...right? 
 


Admin Hope : Main image fail-ish-ly made by yours truly<3
I legit wanted to but Minho as Sailor Minhoecury but he's too precious...

Admin : LMAO /le laughing until tears drop/